Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chili Fries

Thanks for posting that!!

agree word for word

:blowkiss:

(about the psychic discussion I mean)

O.K. - just going over this in my head...yet again!

Morgan and friends took her car from her parents home to Harrisburg and then on to the concert, then the friends left, after the concert, and drove Morgan's car back to Harrisburg for the night, right?

On Sunday, IIRC, her dad reported her missing ~12:30 p.m. Did Dr. Harrington call the friends by that time? Cause they must have planned to stop at the Harrington's to drop off Morgan's car, so she would have a way back to school that night, but imagine they hadn't left that early?

Morgan and friends took her car from her parents home to Harrisburg and then on to the concert, then the friends left, after the concert, and drove Morgan's car back to Harrisburg for the night, right?

On Sunday, IIRC, her dad reported her missing ~12:30 p.m. Did Dr. Harrington call the friends by that time? Cause they must have planned to stop at the Harrington's to drop off Morgan's car, so she would have a way back to school that night, but imagine they hadn't left that early?

Hi weetziebat, sorry I don't understand the last part of your message-imagine the friends hadn't left where when?.

He did call the friends when she didn't show up and only then discovered she had not been seen.

Can I suggest those who want to debate psychics take it to another thread and let's leave this one dedicated to MORGAN who is missing?

I thought it was an illustration of how they have received tips and leads about her (such as the images of DS turning out not to be MH) but there was no confirmation that actually was her in this particular video. It could still be DS in that image. I might be wrong

This IS DS in this video. I watched it twice to make sure, but it is the same video we have seen a million times!! Notice, the girl does not have black tights on... Morgan did! I am so frustrated and feel that errors like this are why we haven't found Morgan!! If LE, NG and her parents can't get it right... how in the world are we supposed to help them!!? :banghead: UUUUGGGHHHRRRR!!!

noreen renier already reported he dreams on the case

she said she was alive and was supposed to be found yesterday

so i already think she is not credible in this case in the first place.

Okay, I could have sworn I read a post on here referring to a FB post that stated the friends were planning to stay in Charlottesville at a hotel/motel for the night after the concert, but now I can't find it (and never did see the FB post). Iirc, this post also stated that they couldn't once they didn't have MH's financial contribution to that endeavor. Did anyone post this here?

If so, that would explain some of the nonchalance in the friends' reaction to the phone call once MH was outside. If it was "I'll find my own ride to the hotel," as opposed to "I'll find my own ride home" I could better understand. Also would explain (perhaps) the need to find an ATM, as well as (maybe) the friends hanging around after to see if she showed up (i.e., we don't want to drive the hour back, so let's give it some time).

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I just put all the "psychics", "astros" and other assorted loony-tunes on ignore.

Going with the information Mitzi provided on which reporter was heard to say the authorities "don't suspect foul play" in Morgan's case (as opposed to saying something like authorities "have no evidence of foul play," which is different and certainly seems closer to the truth of the situation), I have just sent a message to Michelle Sigona on Facebook.

She can also be contacted on Twitter, but since I have never "tweeted," I chose FB from the many "hits" that I got when I googled her. Here's hoping I get a reply....stay tuned!

The more I think about it, if she did make it to the ATM machine, her bank records would reflect it and there would be a time stamped photo of her that would have been released by LE as her last known location and sighting. Maybe she went looking for one and realized it was too far for her to walk in the dark in her current state, so she turned back to head for the arena when she was snatched.

We don't actually know if she went to an ATM or not. LE and her parents have been mum on whether or not her bank card has been used.

I was under the impression that all contents were in the purse when it was found (besides the cell battery of course). I have also heard the ID was missing.

Can anyone cofirm what was or was not in the purse?

I can't get past the "fact" that MH did not send/receive any calls on her phone after 8:48; perhaps she dropped the phone and the battery bounced out in the dark and she was unable to find it, puts it back in her purse as useless ... so now she is outside, without a working phone ... her friends are inside ... with a new ticket from a scalper she can get back inside to her friends ... she can walk to the home of someone she knows in Chville (altho her parents originally said she didn't know anyone in Chville) ... she could wait things out and meet her friends at the car when people begin to exit JPJ.

One of the missing pieces ... we don't know where the group originally parked (what we now believe was MH's car) ... which lot in the surrounding area. I've never understood why they have withheld this info ... the eyewitness to the group arriving should have been able to describe the car since he saw it twice, that would have been the deciding factor as to whose car was driven to CHville from Harrisonburg ... Was the car in a well-lit lot or off in the dark ...

An obvious reason for heading to Ivy Rd is the banks' ATMs otherwise heading towards Emmet St and then the shopping center with fast food, Barnes & Noble, etc., makes sense as a place to wait on a chilly misty night...

Did the friends' cellphones show that they tried to call her again that night?

We don't actually know if she went to an ATM or not. LE and her parents have been mum on whether or not her bank card has been used.

I was under the impression that all contents were in the purse when it was found (besides the cell battery of course). I have also heard the ID was missing.

Can anyone cofirm what was or was not in the purse?

MH's ID was reportedly found in purse, but I haven't seen a lot about other contents. Apparently not strewn about, however, as no signs of a struggle reported.

Hi Weezie. It is my understanding that Morgan keeps her car with her on campus at Virginia Tech. Her parents have often talked about her coming home during the week for dinner, to do laundry, on the weekends etc.

The girls (MH and Roommate) went to Morgan's parents house Saturday morning, where Morgan tried on outfits for her mother, then they headed down to JMU to pick up another friend. From there, the girls drove to the concert in the JMU friends car, leaving Morgan's car behind. When she didn't turn up Sunday...her V Tech roommate drove Morgan's car from JMU back to Morgan's parents house for Morgan's parents, who were obviously distraught and more than likely didn't want to go all the way to JMU to pick up their missing daughter's car.

Here's where we all get hung up... the police and the media have said why didn't Morgan go back to her car, Morgan didn't have the keys to her car,...etc. I believe that when they say "HER CAR" they mean the car that Morgan was attached to, the car she rode down to the concert in. Her father has been quite clear that his daughter's car was parked and remained at JMU on Saturday night until MH's roommate drove it to him on Sunday.

Hello :)

What is IIRC?

I believe he said he called all the friends to find out where she was and that was when they began to piece it all together and then he called in after they all realized she was not with the other party as previously thought.

I too had wondered what the actual time frame was for the friends and family during the hours after the last known contact and sighting. Where were all their phones pinging etc., (not implying guilt, but for further clues, at that time someone could have been distracting them or watching them or making "stranger contact" which they forgot about or didn't realize and that could lead to more clues.)

Also,

Where was her car and what route did the vehicle take from the point of Morgan being at her apartment before they left to go ANYWHERE?

Who drove it from each point to each next point and what was the arrival and departure times of each?

Is there any record of her mileage, did she note her mileage at fill ups or anything?

Did she have a twitter, maybe she tweeted something at some point about the concert or something?

Have their been house to house searches in the area at all (I am thinking of those apartments right there mainly since you guys brought that up.)

Are her friends scared maybe or have they been threatened (or to protect the case or her safety they have been hushed by investigators) and maybe that is why the deafening silence?

Sorry for the length... just been thinking a lot
:waitasec:

I can't get past the "fact" that MH did not send/receive any calls on her phone after 8:48; perhaps she dropped the phone and the battery bounced out in the dark and she was unable to find it, puts it back in her purse as useless ... so now she is outside, without a working phone ... her friends are inside ... with a new ticket from a scalper she can get back inside to her friends ... she can walk to the home of

Well...we know that she did send and recieve text messages while inside and outside the arena according the LE.

We don't know what time's those messages were sent and recieved, or when the battery was removed...stopping all pings from a local tower. They have not released any of that info.

I would love to know when the phone was turned off, or the battery was removed.

MH's ID was reportedly found in purse, but I haven't seen a lot about other contents. Apparently not strewn about, however, as no signs of a struggle reported.

But I think we haven't really been given info about that have we? Whether it was strewn about or not, whether it was cold and obviously there all night, if it was in a conspicuous area or not (wasn't it found a whole day later?)

Someone earlier asked if DS could have been the sighting at 3AM and the elderly couple's sighting, hence why LE might have dismissed it.
What she says in the interview I guess could maybe point to DS staying around the site after the concert rather than leaving when it was over like MH's friends did:

Spolarics, her boyfriend and three other guys went to the concert and say it was a great crowd. Afterward, they tried to meet up with friends, seated in another part of the arena. Those friends were mutual friends of Spolarics and Morgan Harrington.

"We call and [our friend] is like, 'We're actually missing somebody,' one of the people she was with, and they're like, 'We don't know what happened to her. She said she was getting a ride home, so we guess she's fine,' but so we're like OK, we didn't think anything of it and they went home," says Spolarics
."
http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/66764102.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members