Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

EXACTLY. Thank you!

The social media pages I approved are linkable but only the Admin posts are to be referenced.
Absolutely no comments. ANYONE can comment and that is how the rumors perpetuate.

Also, any and all LE pages and MSM pages - both Facebook and Twitter.

Sorry, I think the way I copied and pasted made it look weird. The question and response from site moderator is on the left side of the FB page. The response I quoted WAS from the site mod. Sorry for any problems. Just thought the posters question would be good to have to get a reference point for the response. Sorry!!

Sorry, I think the way I copied and pasted made it look weird. The question and response from site moderator is on the left side of the FB page. The response I quoted WAS from the site mod. Sorry for any problems. Just thought the posters question would be good to have to get a reference point for the response. Sorry!!

No problem! Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll review and catch up eventually! lol

TIA for everyone's patience.

I need to see the press conference video. What day was that? I'll search for it.

Bottom line is the police do not suspect foul play. The family is giving great deference to the police, even taking the time to refute many comments that are critical. This tells me they have no reason to doubt the police, as they certainly could publicly if they thought their concerns weren't being addressed. This tells me all involved believe she disappeared willingly.

LE tells the public what they want them to know, this is under investigation. We've heard many times a person isn't a suspect, or this isn't a criminal investigation, when it was and people are arrested. It might not be, she could just show up today, or could be found in another area of the park, but on Ws we've heard just about everything, and not much is surprising.

It seems to me and I could be wrong. If an animal had attacked her, there would be some type of evidence on the trail that search dogs would have alerted to. ie clothing, blood something.

Just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottom line is the police do not suspect foul play. The family is giving great deference to the police, even taking the time to refute many comments that are critical. This tells me they have no reason to doubt the police, as they certainly could publicly if they thought their concerns weren't being addressed. This tells me all involved believe she disappeared willingly.

No foul play plus they listed her as endangered. I think they are worried about her state of mind.

If she made a restroom stop in Warrenton and was followed to the parking lot then that would explain why she hasn't been found in the park if abducted in the lot.

Think he was too young in the 70's. Randy Taylor who dumped Alexis Murphy's car in C-ville, walked to Applebee's and phoned a cab back home to Nelson County.

Ah yes, I was thinking of randy woodfield. Also, if her car was dumped it would be eerily similar to Alexis Murphy's case.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...r-Nicole-Mittendorff-Continues-376351391.html

Nicole Mittendorff, 31, called in sick before her shift on April 13 -- the same day her family last heard from her, Fairfax County Fire Captain Dave Hall said. While Hall would not specify what time Mittendorff called in, he said standard procedure is that a call be placed before 5 a.m.

"The next day, there was no phone call made. From there, the phone calls started happening," Hall said. "Nicole if you can hear us, reach out to us, give us a call," Hall said. "Your home is still here. We're waiting for you."

Mittendorff's family said her wireless carrier is cooperating with investigators and sending any information that may be on her cellphone.

Do you, or does anyone know if they said specifically that they don't suspect foul play, or if they said they haven't found any evidence yet of foul play? Big difference to me and all I've seen in MSM is the latter. What have you guys seen? It's a small nuance I know, but it means a lot. Thanks!

Help please! Can anyone here confirm she was a member of Crossfit Warrenton? I know she is a member of Crossfit, but I'm working on something and need to know if it is Warrenton specifically. Thank you!!

I have the same opinion at this time. I do think her family said they are wanting to see what she downloaded including maps.

I do not believe any of the police agencies are in cahoots with each other either nor trying to cover anything up. I think they are all working tirelessly to find Nicole.

I also do not believe her husband is involved in her disappearance in any way. LE has long had ample time by now to verify his alibi and he may have taken a polygraph and passed for all we know. I think he is genuinely distraught that she is missing and cant be found. I haven't sensed LE believes something happened to her by another person but do think she may have left on her own accord or has done something to herself. I do think they know a lot about her personal life but would never divulge that to the public in case it does turnout to be suicide. Suicides are a very private personal matter so I think that is why LE is very tightlipped in case this turns out to be one.. All the cases of missing persons that committed suicide (when finally found) that I have seen the police all along were very mindful of information they put out to the public when trying to find them.

Depression is a strange thing. Some can overcome it and some cannot yet they can mask that pain in front of others and they do it very well. My husband's nephew committed suicide at the age of 24. We knew he had had depression off and on but at the time it happened he seem to have everything going for him and was better mentally than he ever had been or so we thought. He appeared happy/upbeat even the day he decided to commit suicide. He had been promoted at his workplace and had a beautiful fiancé he planned to marry in three months. The very night he killed himself he went out to eat with his fiancé ...laughing and talking with her about their wedding plans and their future. 45 minutes after kissing her goodnight he lay dead in his grandparents' front yard from a shotgun blast. So even if everything appeared normal for Nicole it may not have been.

I just pray she is found one way or the other. The not knowing where she is or what happened to her has to be so hard on all who loves her.

I feel at this time she was either depressed severely about something and may have gone off and committed suicide. We have seen other cases of females who did commit suicide in remote areas and it took the searchers weeks or even months to find the bodies. Heck we have seen other cases where females or males who had been murdered where there were extensive searches and the bodies were never located. Then later on years later right in the same general area a camper, hiker, or fisherman would stumble upon the remains by pure happenstance. Looking for a body in a vast area is really like looking for a needle in a haystack and sometimes they had the wrong haystack all along and the missing person was found right outside of the perimeter that had been searched.

I do not feel this is foul play and with LE being so private about personal information I don't think they think its a case of foul play either.

IMO

As usual OBE. Wonderful post! I always look forward to your input.

So sorry to hear about your husbands nephew. Depression is such a horrible illness. You never know when someone may be at their lowest low. How tragic and sad. [emoji1317]

They don´t want peoples help and they don´t think anything criminal has happened to her. Her husband talks to her and asks her to come home and the fire captain said "your home is stil here" and "we are waiting for you". To me it seems like they all think she is suicidal and has or is thinking about taking her own life. IMO she already has.

EDIT: I find it a little strange that she did not leave a suicide letter or something like that, so that they could find her and give her a burial. Even though people are depressed they should think a little about the ones they leave behind. I have been suicidal, and I would never do it somewhere where no one would find me. The family needs closure, and when they never get the opportunity to get an answer the one who commits suicide makes everyones life a living hell. Who would want that for their loved ones? (I´m not saying this is the case here, I´m just talking generally).

Help please! Can anyone here confirm she was a member of Crossfit Warrenton? I know she is a member of Crossfit, but I'm working on something and need to know if it is Warrenton specifically. Thank you!!
Yes, she is in several of their photos. I have a friend who attends the gym and said she is a regular.

As someone who has also struggled with depression and been suicidal, I agree with your comment about never doing it where I wouldn't be found. I would want my family to have closure rather than never knowing.

I'm wondering why she was a member of Crossfit Warrenton (as opposed to other locations). It's not close to her home or her work.

I believe she was abducted. I hope LE are searching all water ways nearby. I'm afraid she may be found dead in water. It's way more common with missing person cases these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member