Found Deceased VA - Nicole Clardy Mittendorff, 31, Woodbridge, 13 April 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So they've had the note since Saturday. Seems odd the family would be speaking to her at the press conferences. I guess since they hadn't found her body yet.

In the pressers and vigils they already knew there was a suicide note?

Yeah but probably hoping she changed her mind and was ashamed to return. Or failed and they could find and save her. Unfortunately she's gone

Wow... Terrible news.

As I said earlier.. Wonder if they owned guns and one was missing and that's why they kept saying no foul play was suspected. Prayers for all who knew her. Such a shame.

I know she's soaring witness the Angels and at peace. Thoughts and prayers for her loved ones.

I created a map that shows where she was found, but there's no point to posting it now. :tears: I really hoped for a happier outcome.

I created a map that shows where she was found, but there's no point to posting it now. :tears: I really hoped for a happier outcome.

I would be interested in seeing that.

WUSA9 ‏@wusa9 [video=twitter;723318388110536704]https://twitter.com/wusa9/status/723318388110536704[/video]
UPDATE: Preliminary, authorities believe body found in Shenandoah National Park is Nicole Mittendorff

I have battled suicide and depression my whole life. Twice, I made plans. Thankfully, I was able to talk to people who helped me and did not go thru with it.

Nicole, I am sorry you are gone. I hope you are in a better place.

May the Lord bless you. RIP.

I would like to superimpose this over the satellite view. There is a fire access road that looks to be about a mile down trail that is accessible via skyline.
It's anybody's guess really. I just went a mile up the trail referenced from the lot. Then just have to guesstimate 300y

Oh no! That poor girl. I wish she could have gotten effective help and realize that whatever was burdening her is a blip on the screen of life. Rest in peace Nicole. Your pain is over now. I hope her family and husband get as much support as needed. ��

So they've had the note since Saturday. Seems odd the family would be speaking to her at the press conferences. I guess since they hadn't found her body yet.

They had no way to know whether or not she had gone through with plans she must've had.

Rest in peace dear Nicole. May your family find the solace and comfort they need during these trying times.

For everyone else, please, if you have feelings of despair or you want to give up - talk to someone. There will always be someone in your lives who are willing to listen.

They had no way to know whether or not she had gone through with plans she must've had.

Rest in peace dear Nicole. May your family find the solace and comfort they need during these trying times.

For everyone else, please, if you have feelings of despair or you want to give up - talk to someone. There will always be someone in your lives who are willing to listen.
Yes, the press conference from the FD now seems like a desperate attempt to reach out. Especially if you go back and read their words.

People Nicole didn't even know and would probably never meet were concerned enough about her to spend time reading articles, praying, and posting their thoughts, theories, and insights on this and many other online message boards. Many here feel true sorrow for her and her loved ones. There is no better example for the devastating ripple through time and space that suicide can cause. No matter how bad it gets, you have to believe it can get better. You have to hold on until the morning. And then do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the press conference from the FD now seems like a desperate attempt to reach out. Especially if you go back and read their words.

Yes, they have known from the beginning. They didn't want to stop looking or having hope. But I think (my personal thoughts here) you will find from her last communication being with her father, it was her goodbye and her way to let him know she loved him. I am also so saddened that someone so beautiful, bright and strong can have such struggles inside. It again is the testament to the horrible disease that depression is. Again, my heartfelt prayers for her family and friends as they endure this loss.

I'm sure they were praying she had a change of heart. I know I would have been. Heartbreaking. RIP Nicole. I hope you have found eternal peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz
Back