VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my theory here but I feel like this little girl was playing big girl online and all is good behind the screen she can say whatever and pretend to be older who's gonna know right? Especially if she is talking to strangers that don't know anything about her. Probably was exciting to her because it's something that she knows she shouldn't be doing and she is at the age where us girls start to go through changes and feelings that are new and feeling outta sorts, so online she may have found a way to express some of those new feelings. I want to think she never had been involved with a boy physically in a more "serious" way.
Now with all these new feelings going on and she is the age where we start crushing hard on boys, I imagine that it didn't take too long for her to be head over heels in love with him and willing to sneak out to ride around or hang out with him.
Now if that happened like that just saying, I could see him going to get her thinking she has did this or that before from the way she talked online, and he was thinking they were meeting for sex, when it came down to it is it possible she turned back into that little girl and it was not what she thought it was gonna be and didn't want to? If so he could have at that point forced himself on her and then afterwards thinking more clearly now what he stood to lose if she told and he just freaked out and killed her.
Sorry but he is not a looker and even being a athlete has no stud appeal at all, I could see him being a loner and not really having the personality to attract girls his age, so online he can feel more dominate and in control talking to a younger girl that won't think he is strange. He could have very well confided in someone he thought he could trust afterwards to get it off his chest but I don't think there is anyone else involved physically.
Ok sorry for the whole episode of criminal minds momma south style
But I just have a feeling it's gonna be something along these lines.

I completely agree, and I want to add that the post about her not being close with her father could explain why she constantly sought make validation and attention. The type of attention she was looking for frankly isn't the same as the attention these much older guys wanted. It simply breaks my heart.

seems to be ignored. I just checked. There are new posts on there were someone posted *advertiser censored* and then some girl says she is 14 and some man is talking to her. Auugh

I thought as much. Thanks for checking. Ugh this is just so disgusting.

Just my theory here but I feel like this little girl was playing big girl online and all is good behind the screen she can say whatever and pretend to be older who's gonna know right? Especially if she is talking to strangers that don't know anything about her. Probably was exciting to her because it's something that she knows she shouldn't be doing and she is at the age where us girls start to go through changes and feelings that are new and feeling outta sorts, so online she may have found a way to express some of those new feelings. I want to think she never had been involved with a boy physically in a more "serious" way.
Now with all these new feelings going on and she is the age where we start crushing hard on boys, I imagine that it didn't take too long for her to be head over heels in love with him and willing to sneak out to ride around or hang out with him.
Now if that happened like that just saying, I could see him going to get her thinking she has did this or that before from the way she talked online, and he was thinking they were meeting for sex, when it came down to it is it possible she turned back into that little girl and it was not what she thought it was gonna be and didn't want to? If so he could have at that point forced himself on her and then afterwards thinking more clearly now what he stood to lose if she told and he just freaked out and killed her.
Sorry but he is not a looker and even being a athlete has no stud appeal at all, I could see him being a loner and not really having the personality to attract girls his age, so online he can feel more dominate and in control talking to a younger girl that won't think he is strange. He could have very well confided in someone he thought he could trust afterwards to get it off his chest but I don't think there is anyone else involved physically.
Ok sorry for the whole episode of criminal minds momma south style
But I just have a feeling it's gonna be something along these lines.

I think you may be spot on.

I have seen the same page you are all talking about on facebook and it made me sick.The fact is these teens don't have a clue who they are talking to,the pictures they post of themselves could be someone else.They judge each other on how they look.Cute or not? I know they are preying on the vulnerable ones too.There was a group page on FB I visited too and saw an old man in just his underwear,posting pics of young Asian girls and labeling them as sexy.This just made me ill.I will never understand why this is allowed to happen.I never joined this group,just picked out a profile and checked it out.He also had likes that were from men out of the country.I got off of there in a jiffy.

Inspector
I was sick too. I want to go on there and bust everyone of those perverts out! Facebook does nothing but come back a few days later stating nothing was found to violate facebook community rules or something like that. So they allow such groups to continue with who knows how many victims are results of it. All for privacy rights, freedom of speech etc..
These groups are probably made up by the moderators for the very reason to find kids. Easy hunting grounds.
I wonder if it would go against facebook rules if someone was to set up a group page and put these pedos on blast... I bet that page would get banned within the first hour!!

Can someone give the name of the sites she was on or her FB? Or is that not allowed?

ETA: is it clear she was on these sites? Has anyone reported it to LE assigned to her case?

I am just trying to think of a reason a 19 year old college freshman would kill a 13-year-old girl. I'm coming up with nothing other than the scenario described above where he realized what he had done and then freaked out. Other than that I'm coming up with nothing. This case is so strange and I hope they are able to find out how this little girl died.

Can someone give the name of the sites she was on or her FB? Or is that not allowed?

ETA: is it clear she was on these sites? Has anyone reported it to LE assigned to her case?

LE is aware, yes. That's one of the things that led to an arrest today.

I'm afraid that, internet promiscuity or not, 2 monsters instantly come to my mind, Gabe Gaeta and A Sigg (can't type its name). I hope I'm so wrong, that I'm wrong about details that may follow...:(

Strength to Nichole's family during this unbearable time.

I saw the profile too of the person with a covered face looked like one of those things you wear when duck hunting it was camo and covers all but eyes. I was more concerned about the Abs guy! His fb profile is phoney as a 3 dollar bill, I'll eat my words of wrong but even his name is a a character from resident evil games and when u search it online the images shows a sketched character and one of the last things she posted on her page was a character drawing somewhat similar but looked more of a female character. He was on the same site as the covered faced guy seemed if they had some words with each other too. Teens and dating was the name of it. Why I feel LE knows about it is because most of the comments on every news report on fb someone is discussing her being on there.

I saw the profile too of the person with a covered face looked like one of those things you wear when duck hunting it was camo and covers all but eyes. I was more concerned about the Abs guy! His fb profile is phoney as a 3 dollar bill, I'll eat my words of wrong but even his name is a a character from resident evil games and when u search it online the images shows a sketched character and one of the last things she posted on her page was a character drawing somewhat similar but looked more of a female character. He was on the same site as the covered faced guy seemed if they had some words with each other too. Teens and dating was the name of it. Why I feel LE knows about it is because most of the comments on every news report on fb someone is discussing her being on there.

I thought there was something up with that guy too! A ton of people linked to FB pages, Instagram, etc. In one of the press releases I read today they said that social media helped lead detectives to the man who was arrested.

I'm afraid that 2 monsters instantly come to my mind, Gabe Gaeta and A Sigg (can't type its name). I hope I'm so wrong, that I'm wrong about details that may follow...:(
Hi Margarita25
The two names in your post I am confused sorry I'm like that alot lol but are these connected to Nicoles case or in another case??? I'm just confused on who they are... I'm probably going to feel really stupid when you tell me lol

In the comments on that video, there is someone who posted about him getting bad grades and being a phony in high school. That comment was 10 months ago, when this kid was anonymous, so it's more than likely true. Doesn't seem to be very intelligent, thankfully.

He didn't get into the engineering program at Tech with bad grades. It's a very competitive and difficult program. Jocks aren't posing as engineer wannabes while they wait to make it to the pros.

Hi Margarita25
The two names in your post I am confused sorry I'm like that alot lol but are these connected to Nicoles case or in another case??? I'm just confused on who they are... I'm probably going to feel really stupid when you tell me lol

(Hi mommasouth, sorry. Gabe Gaeta was a 17 year old star high school athlete (wrestler). He murdered 6 year old Jenise Wright. ARS, also age 17, murdered 12 year old Jessica Ridgeway. :( )

BTW, at first I thought this was just going to be a local story, but it is starting to be picked up by national news. The story surrounding this is very odd. I expect to see it pop up a lot in the coming days and weeks. This is going to make it so much harder for her family and close friends.

Also: NBC News says first degree murder. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...nd-dead-virginia-tech-student-charged-n507906

Bringing this forward from page 6: The reference to "Special Olympics" has me wondering if this conversation could have been with DE. Many times High School and College athletes volunteer with Special Olympics mentoring the athletes.

If this is true it would mean they had been 'together' for some weeks already. I wonder if this was the first time she sneaked out at night.

On one of her IG profiles that is not private there is a screen shot of a KIK page at the top is the guy she had been going with aND was so upset over but under neath his pic maybe 3rd down is David A. That's all it says I don't see last name but it's Eisenhauers picture didn't catch the date I was to busy trying to figure out was the lingo meant still don't know what the letters beside him means.

Until sites like omegle and KIK etc are shut down and no telling what else is out there but this will continue.
I'm linking lasts month KIK tragedy but this girl survived praise the Lord. http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/cr...51c1-acd2-89cb2b6b7a9a.html?mobile_touch=true

On one of her IG profiles that is not private there is a screen shot of a KIK page at the top is the guy she had been going with aND was so upset over but under neath his pic maybe 3rd down is David A. That's all it says I don't see last name but it's Eisenhauers picture didn't catch the date I was to busy trying to figure out was the lingo meant still don't know what the letters beside him means.

Good eye!! That screen shot was posted November 28th, 2015. Wow.

ETA Completely forgot to add the letters mean R = he read her message, and lg or Ig was her message to him.

seems to be ignored. I just checked. There are new posts on there were someone posted *advertiser censored* and then some girl says she is 14 and some man is talking to her. Auugh

I bet that 14 yr old 'girl' is an undercover cop. We know LE is all over that site right now. I bet they have lots of decoys getting IP addresses as we speak. I hope so anyway. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonecold