VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK that was fast. This is what she now says:

"Just looked it up. In VA if you are accused of a crime against a child you go to juvenile court for a preliminary hearing and then if probable cause is found the case is transferred to regular court."

Also:

"It probably has to do with juvenile court being better set up to deal with child victims, like as witnesses. There are special prosecutors that do those cases, plus in some cases the kid might need a guardian etc."

My husband was a police office in VA years ago (different part of the state), and this was his take, too.

Oh, I know you're not! It's cool that people are into plants. We need them to breathe. She interned at NASA, so I think she's smart too. Probably has a wide variety of interests. And, she could be looking POd in the photo from being tricked by the runner.

Or maybe she was still smelling the fragrance of the Titan Arum, lol! PEE YEW! :lol:

Not making light of Nicole's death, but these two perps are really hard to figure out, IMO. I can't think of less likely child abductors/killers and yet, it seems they are. Hard to wrap your head around. :(

I'm no expert, but I'd say it doesn't indicate knowledge, necessarily. I would assume that would be one of the few valid defences in this case. I mean, if I get picked up carrying drugs shoved in my bag by someone else, they'd still charge me and I'd have to present my defence. I think it's hard to imagine someone transporting a body and never realizing it. They're big and awkward and strangely shaped, and potentially smelly. You'd have to conceal it very carefully to keep me from wondering what on earth it was. Just moo.

Yep, me too. I'd be wanting to see what anybody was putting in my trunk. I say it's likely she was killed the same night she left. Maybe the coroner will release more tomorrow. Her poor father! He's probably having to listen and read the same reports we are to get information.

Here is the video in full of NK on a C-Span video.For the life of me can't figure out why she would take part in all of this.Maybe she had a crush on DE.Big price to pay whatever the reason was.[video=youtube;HPN3qYGIChs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPN3qYGIChs[/video]

They went 100 miles away to dispose of Nicole's body. That's quite a distance.

So, who sneezed on you? Who were you eating after? Just kidding! Germaphobe here!
this will probably get deleted for chitter chatter, but you made me LOL twice in one page, so I'm going to say thanks. This, and "i think it's cool that people are into plants. We need them to breathe." That's a phenomenal quote/ tag line.

My husband was a police office in VA years ago (different part of the state), and this was his take, too.

So, we still gotta wait and see if he is going to be considered a juvenile? Will that take the death penalty off the table?

Another take on the drugs theory....

If Nicole was trying so hard to appear worldly and older on SM, might she have WILLINGLY accepted drugs from these two? Thinking they would see her as "cool"?

Perhaps they had some sick fantasy involving a child, they gave her meth or something similar (X, Molly) and she died.

We have read stories here on WS about children being given amphetamine by pedo adults, Nicole was really short for a 13 year old, and ironically, looked younger than 13 even as she claimed to be 18.

I just cannot figure this one out, so forgive my random "what ifs".

Here is the video in full of NK on a C-Span video.For the life of me can't figure out why she would take part in all of this.Maybe she had a crush on DE.Big price to pay whatever the reason was.[video=youtube;HPN3qYGIChs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPN3qYGIChs[/video]

We're allowed to post them like that? I didn't know, thanks. That's why I only posted the link to it.

Oh, I know you're not! It's cool that people are into plants. We need them to breathe. She interned at NASA, so I think she's smart too. Probably has a wide variety of interests. And, she could be looking POd in the photo from being tricked by the runner.

In other photos she is actually a very pretty girl.

Who gave him mono?

my son had mono at age 6, there is different kind of mono strands, I don't think my son got it that way, there was a case a week before in the same class before he got it.

Did she suffer any lingering symptoms? Easy fatigability, tiredness, etc.

Yes. She had kind of a general lethargy for a couple of months, and loss of appetite. And I remember her pediatrician saying to keep her water bottles and dishes, utensils, etc. separate from ours, IOW, for her use alone.

Also, she was supposed to limit any kind of physical activity that could jar her spleen? (i'd have to look it up, but that sounds right). That sounded super scary, but it was summer so she was done with sports for the year and only had to be careful while swimming/kayaking.

Maybe this affected DE's track position?

Off the wall theory here, basing it on nothing but his statement to police and reported "self-discipline": :)

If DE said (when arrested) "I believe the truth will set me free" and meant it from a religious perspective, did he feel he was superior? Did he judge NL for his perception of her "sins"? Perhaps if he was fanatical, had delusions of grandeur or other instability he could have misinterpreted this:

“You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins” (8:23-24). Listen to Jesus as He says, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free”

Did he see himself as some sort of religious vigilante out to punish NL?

OR - did he mean it in the same way as Steven Avery - just that the "truth" would come out and free him?

http://fox6now.com/2016/01/21/the-t...steven-avery-sends-letter-to-fox6s-ted-perry/

Yes. She had kind of a general lethargy for a couple of months, and loss of appetite. And I remember her pediatrician saying to keep her water bottles and dishes, utensils, etc. separate from ours, IOW, for her use alone.

Also, she was supposed to limit any kind of physical activity that could jar her spleen? (i'd have to look it up, but that sounds right). That sounded super scary, but it was summer so she was done with sports for the year and only had to be careful while swimming/kayaking.

Maybe this affected DE's track position?

Oh yes! I forgot about your spleen. It helps fight infection too and your immunity is weakened.

Yes that could have definitely affected his track position.

Will these two be tried together or separately?

Off the wall theory here, basing it on nothing but his statement to police and reported "self-discipline": :)

If DE said (when arrested) "I believe the truth will set me free" and meant it from a religious perspective, did he feel he was superior? Did he judge NL for his perception of her "sins"? Perhaps if he was fanatical, had delusions of grandeur or other instability he could have misinterpreted this:

“You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins” (8:23-24). Listen to Jesus as He says, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free”

Did he see himself as some sort of religious vigilante out to punish NL?

OR - did he mean it in the same way as Steven Avery - just that the "truth" would come out and free him?

http://fox6now.com/2016/01/21/the-t...steven-avery-sends-letter-to-fox6s-ted-perry/
i had a brief (and far less educated) dalliance into this line of questioning too. The accused and the victim seem to contrast each other in a number of ways in their online presence, and both the accused seem to be involved in the religious life, so I wondered too if that could be an angle. My husband told me I was being a conspiracy theorist, so I went quiet on that in my head after :/

eta: I'm trying to find a way to say this without sounding like a jerk-- they seem very different, given the success of DE and NK compared to the sad and somewhat desperate for (inappropriate) attention NL, which could make a kid feel superior. I don't know if I'm making sense while trying to be delicate and also not totally off the wall. I think I've edited this too many times-- I'm going to bed!

In other photos she is actually a very pretty girl.

Yes, I agree. In the video, she's quite attractive. I do think you appreciate something more if you have to work for it rather than having it handed to you. I find it odd she isn't employed, but again maybe she's focusing on school. She seemed political. I wonder if she participated in any Occupy events.

This is one of my pet peeves!! I had mono a number of times when I was younger, and everyone would joke "who've you been kissing," or "ohh where'd you get that from?" It's such a misconception. I was single and prudish! Lol.

Ditto.

I had a "mild case of mononucleosis" (as my doc put it) when I was 10 or 11.

Side note: "mononucleosis" sounds terrifying to a kid. I thought my doctor was telling me that I had cancer or some other equally horrifying illness. I was like.... "What is mononucleosis? What does that mean?" He just laughed at me and said, "You have mono. So, which boys have you been kissing?" He was joking, but I was soooo confused. HA!

Heydrick also said Eisenhauer was quirky. He would stand at the finish line shaking the hand of every runner who crossed the line, swear that races were not the mileage claimed and often exaggerate the speed and distance he would run, Heydrick recalled. He said Eisenhauer had a small circle of friends.

“Socially, when you talk with him, there was something different,” Heydrick said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...8d4732-c8f6-11e5-ae11-57b6aeab993f_story.html

Socially awkward. Couldn't attract an older girl than a 13 y/o.

i am not defending him but how many times we hear and always after the fact that the suspect is a creep, weird, strange?
shaking the hand of other racers if not weird, is called sportmanship; when my sister used to do track meetings and races her coach would expect her to do the same
and calling him a pedophile is pushing it a bit, unless there is proof he had sex with NL or was grooming her to have sex with him he remains a murder suspect not a sexual predator
my partner is highly intelligent (PhD in nano technology) and socially awkard. does it make him a creep? nope and i find it offensive that anyone who is socially awkward gets labeled a creep, suspicious or weird
i want justice for nicole but i am not going to start slandering the POI with innuendos about his sexuality
he murdered a young and vulnerable girl, that in itself is heinous enough and that is what he is going to trial for

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm