VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that NL may have "catfished" DE online in order to meet up with him, or at least lied about her age in order to get invited to a college party. At the party perhaps he or NK supplied her with drugs/alcohol. Then NL told them at some point how old she was and they freaked out. They probably suspected it but didn't care or something. Because of her liver and other health problems, and also the fact that she was tiny in age and stature, she could have overdosed or been poisoned by alcohol/drugs very easily. NK and DE panicked and hid her body because they didn't want to get in trouble for drinking/doing drugs themselves, or get kicked out of school, or something??? It sounds very illogical even in my head as I'm working through this that they would choose to hide her instead of wanting to get in trouble for drugs/alcohol etc, maybe I'm drawing that ending from shows like How To Get Away With Murder or something.

Some interesting information about College Track Scholarships at this link: http://www.athleticscholarships.net/trackandfieldscholarships.htm

And the link also has a table of times and stats that would be necessary for each level of competition. I haven't looked up DE's stats to compare, but having a current first year college athlete (football not track -- he only did high school track), college is a whole 'nother level of competition and it can take time to get up to playing speed. It could be that if he had stayed straight and worked hard he could have earned a scholarship in a year or two when he could be contributing points to the team.

I know its hard to size someone up by just a mugshot but this guy didn't look healthy to me. He looked skinny and gaunt. If I had looked just at the photo without knowing who he is or anything about him... I would have thought he was a meth user. He just has that hollow gaunt look I have seen on drug addiction sites that shows how meth affects users.

IMO

Does anyone else feel like there is alot about DE we don't know from his past? I sure do. Something is just off w him.

Also anyone notice the 'lack of love' from kids and people during his 18 years. You know... the 'he was such a great kid' 'everyone liked him' 'always had a smile on his face' 'would have done anything for anybody'. Yes, there's the track coach from high school talking about his abilities and some kids saying they would have never expected this and they are shocked, etc. - but where is the best friend from Washington and the best friend from MD and where are the parents telling the world he was such a great kid?

And before u guys pounch on me about 'maybe he was a loaner' ...thinking philip chism...kids would at least say that about DE.

He's dark imo. And i think Nk used her car or let him use her car but did not know she was transporting a dead body until it was happening. jmo hinky.

So do you think they lured her out for some weird other reason? If he were having a SR with her - would his girlfriend be involved? I mean, I know there are kinky things going on but....that's beyond my imagination.
I would say anything's possible. I definitely think that NK and DE were in a relationship. That's the only reason why in my opinion NK would've helped DE. I can't imagine someone doing that for just a friend. The relationship would've had to have been much more intimate.

Why did they give DE a first degree charge of murder and in our Florida case, only give CWW and JR a second degree murder charge?

Isn't it evident that the two in Florida committed that murder just as LE say evidence points to DE on this murder?

Different states, different cases, different penal codes.

when i was 18 my dad cosigned my car, after i was married a car pulled out in front of my husband and totaled the car, cop asked hubby who does the car belong too he said i dont know he told them the car was registered to my wife and her father, we are married so i dont know if that makes it mine too are not ,. he knew my dad name was still on the registration, I just never fooled with having him removed. so that could just be something like that he not sure. he might of paid for but it still in his parents name like mine.

I think that NL may have "catfished" DE online in order to meet up with him, or at least lied about her age in order to get invited to a college party. At the party perhaps he or NK supplied her with drugs/alcohol. Then NL told them at some point how old she was and they freaked out. They probably suspected it but didn't care or something. Because of her liver and other health problems, and also the fact that she was tiny in age and stature, she could have overdosed or been poisoned by alcohol/drugs very easily. NK and DE panicked and hid her body because they didn't want to get in trouble for drinking/doing drugs themselves, or get kicked out of school, or something??? It sounds very illogical even in my head as I'm working through this that they would choose to hide her instead of wanting to get in trouble for drugs/alcohol etc, maybe I'm drawing that ending from shows like How To Get Away With Murder or something.

Why would a university/college freshman go online looking for a date when they've just been dropped into an campus full of young woman? Doesn't make sense. Think about it. ewww. Most kids are hanging with their roomate, floor, dorm and have a full plate with classwork and social activities.

Why would a university/college freshman go online looking for a date when they've just been dropped into an campus full of young woman? Doesn't make sense. Think about it. ewww. Most kids are hanging with their roomate, floor, dorm and have a full plate with classwork and social activities.

Something tells me a whole lot more may come out about him... He's a pervert.

According to Virginia Tech spokeswoman Tracy Vosburgh, Eisenhauer and Keepers have been banned from campus by Virginia Tech Police and would be charged with trespassing if seen on campus.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_0a4b1b6c-1e1e-5fc0-a976-bdb35385a4c9.html

Heydrick also said Eisenhauer was quirky. He would stand at the finish line shaking the hand of every runner who crossed the line, swear that races were not the mileage claimed and often exaggerate the speed and distance he would run, Heydrick recalled. He said Eisenhauer had a small circle of friends.

“Socially, when you talk with him, there was something different,” Heydrick said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...8d4732-c8f6-11e5-ae11-57b6aeab993f_story.html

Socially awkward. Couldn't attract an older girl than a 13 y/o.

This is a good article with lots of information. Apparently DE had mononucleosis earlier this year which affected his running. It also states NK has a boyfriend but it doesn't appear it's DE. He apparently just helped her with math...at least according to the friend in the article.

http://https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/va-tech-students-make-first-court-appearances-in-death-of-13-year-old-girl/2016/02/01/5c8d4732-c8f6-11e5-ae11-57b6aeab993f_story.html

Who gave him mono?

I don't think he was looking for a date or anything sexual with her (unless she was using someone else's photos and saying she was closer to his age). I think she reached out to him looking to hang out with older people and/or party. I do NOT think any of this was her fault or that she is guilty.....just want to make that clear. She was a child and couldn't understand the severity of doing something like that.

Just pointing out that nobody has been accused of helping to dispose of a body (not those words). She is accused of providing comfort, aid, etc etc (it was detailed a few posts back, I'll look and bring it forward) AFTER the commission of a completed felony by DE. Now, certainly this can change. But at this point, I think her charges could be related to something like picking DE up, hiding him if he came to her for help, helping concoct a story based on what he told her about the happenings -- even not coming forward with information she had about the commission of a crime. She could have been a passive actor, or yes, all in -- we just don't know yet.

Thank God none of us are judged by what complete strangers see in our photographs, whether sports highlight clips or mug shots. He acts smug and entitled in a sports clip? His family probably had to move across country because of some secret in his past? He's unattractive and has scrawny arms so must troll for sex with children? She looks angry and obviously has a nasty attitude (nevermind that she was probably dragged out of bed, interrogated for hours, and is scared to death)? Not enough birthday wishes on Facebook so must be unpopular? Does anybody recognize a tiny modicum of the bullying tone that so many of us have been blasting here? Anybody?

I totally get that people are angry. Trust me, so am I. But running these two teenagers down and attributing all kinds of thoughts, motivations and actions to them with nothing yet to back it up muddies the water we are all trying to navigate here.

There's a reason the very best detectives and LEOs (and doctors and nurses) are those who can think dispassionately in a crisis. The truth is usually awful enough without hand-wringing or embellishment, and it's the truth that must be found. Just something to think about.

JMO, but I have never found mugshots a reliable gauge for determining either guilt or psychological makeup.

In fact, I don't believe I have ever seen a mugshot that caused me to think "what an innocent-looking person!". Even people later found to actually BE innocent look like guilty people in a mugshot.

I'm going to wait for more info before deciding that an unflattering photo likely taken after intense, drawn out interrogation is a mirror to her soul.

JMO, MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member