VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VCU professor says Nicole Lovell's online activities should serve as warning to parents, teens

...Social media have played a role in every case he works, said Hiner, who also is a member of the Internet Crimes Against Children task force that works with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

“The first thing I’m asking is: Is the child active on social media? Do they have a cellphone?” he said.

Hiner said the Internet is making “stranger abductions” a thing of the past.

“People might look at that and say it was a stranger abduction,” said Hiner, referencing the Lovell case in Blacksburg. “But to the child victim, the person isn’t a stranger. It’s their Internet friend.”...

much more at: http://www.dailyprogress.com/starex...cle_5ed5c1ac-d361-11e5-be96-579b68c6997c.html

#556 video from BUF
very good indeed! also noticed they spelled his last name Eisenhower..............

With talk of body movers, etc. it got me thinking. Do we think they went back the next day to see if she was still there? There was either 2.5 or 3 full days until DE was arrested. Theoretically they had time to go check to see if she was there.
They went to Walmart for cleaning supplies after dumping her body. Somehow I thought it was early morning but I could be wrong.

I'm just astonished at the booking videos. I'm twice Keepers and Eisenhauer's age, yet I'm ready to burst out crying if a police officer pulls me over, or I see the flashing lights, and think I'm going to be pulled over! I cannot imagine not being in a heap in the floor if I was arrested, for anything! I often say one of my greatest fears is jail/prison, and it's true! After watching so many shows on TV about prison/jail, and the inmates, and how they treat each other, etc, I wouldn't survive a day.

I am just shocked. How the heck are you still standing and holding your head up when handcuffed???? How?? WOW! A glimpse into the psych of these two.

I wonder if the police played good guy, bad guy, or if Keepers was so willing to talk, they played good guy and just encouraged her to keep talking? I cannot imagine giving up that much information so soon after questioning. I mean, they took her from her bf's, and she tells them about the blanket, etc. No hesitation in telling HER story, whether it's true or not remains to be seen. But jabber jaws she was.

Reminds me of BTK when NO ONE expected details on each murder, and yet he talked, and talked during court that day. The judge let him talk. It was so strange!

They brought NK in for questioning after they found DE on 1/30. She had to have been the one who told them where NL's body was because NL was found on 1/30. After finding NL, they charged her on 1/31 @ 12:39 am.

So after an intense emotional day of questioning from LE about a murder she was involved with, maybe even took them to the NC site, then charged....she certainly didn't look worse for wear a short while later when she was being booked.

Police found Keepers in her boyfriend’s room. There, she agreed to go in for questioning and voluntarily consented to a search of her cellphone where it was discovered she sent a message to Eisenhauer stating, “POLICE.”
On January 31st, Pettitt says, police believed Keepers was holding back information. She was emotional, they said and stated, “I don’t want to go to jail.”

http://wsls.com/2016/02/04/commonwe...omething-secret-and-special-in-lovell-murder/

Watching NK in that clip made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Her actions, movements and body size gave me flash backs of FelonCaseyAnthony's many booking videos!

Perhaps NK & FCA were cut from the same evil cloth.

Rest In Peace Little Angels Caylee Anthony & Nicole Lovell!

Jodi Arias.......all just evil! IMO!

Someone smarter than I am, can you see when the Grand Jury meets? I think we'll see upgraded charges once that happens.

Someone smarter than I am, can you see when the Grand Jury meets? I think we'll see upgraded charges once that happens.

IIRC March 28....or is that another hearing?......I have to look again for a link

They went to Walmart for cleaning supplies after dumping her body. Somehow I thought it was early morning but I could be wrong.

Yes. I'm wondering if they ever returned again to check on her after they dumped her body.

Yes. I'm wondering if they ever returned again to check on her after they dumped her body.

don't they say that 'they always return to the scene of the crime'??? Scott Peterson comes to mind.......

don't they say that 'they always return to the scene of the crime'??? Scott Peterson comes to mind.......

I'd forgotten Scott Peterson returned. I keep thinking because it was in such a visible place that a day or even two days later they returned or drove by.

I'd forgotten Scott Peterson returned. I keep thinking because it was in such a visible place that a day or even two days later they returned or drove by.

They may have already been questioned by that point and were nervous to go anywhere near the site. Plus, they had classes. On the other hand, they may have been nervous enough to go check on things. I'd imagine they'd start worrying and wondering if they'd picked a bad spot and just HAD to go check.

The weekend is over and I figure everybody is back on the forum once again. I assume everybody saw the booking video this weekend:

http://wsls.com/2016/02/12/new-video-shows-suspects-in-nicole-lovell-case-being-booked-into-jail/

What gets me is that neither is hanging their heads like they're ashamed or scared or depressed. Keepers especially bothers me because she just rather seems to be having a good time or has zero concept of what trouble she is in. When she gets to the counter, she even gives a little bit of a bounce as if "I'm here and this is exciting! What next?!"

Is DE wearing pajama bottoms?

http://policelink.monster.com/train...tors-first-step-in-violent-offender-profiling
great read thanks Mollyandme!!!

ORGANIZED OFFENDER conducts extensive planning for the crime and staging of the crime scene to avoid detection and identification. Some of this staging will include removal of evidence such as weapons and restraints used in the attack. He tends to personify victims and is fairly adept at striking up conversations in order to lure their victims into submission. He very specifically chooses his victims by age, appearance, gender, lifestyle, occupation and other details which would be trivial to anyone but him. This offender’s lifestyle can be characterized as ‘put together’.

BBM

Wow. We pointed out early on the similarities in appearance between Nicole and NK. Was he attracted to NK on campus because of her looks?!? Something to consider.

This strikes a blow in my theory that NK was the mastermind. I'm not letting go of my theory yet, but my grip is a little looser.

GREAT JOB to WS'ers for finding info on body movers and organized vs. disorganized killers. I really appreciate learning new elements, and you guys came through with sharing info - thank you.

Don't know if it was taped, but she did sign a Miranda waiver...

http://wset.com/news/local/suspect-in-13-year-olds-murder-in-court-today

On January 30th, Nicole's body was found. On January 31st, Keepers signed a Miranda Waiver.

Good article! I don't remember reading it specifically, but I have read so much regarding this case. Nicole's senseless murder is really hitting me hard. It's just so senseless. I don't understand. She was just a little girl. They could have backed out at any point. Eisenhauer could have just stopped communicating with Nicole - he didn't have to kill her. I don't think Nicole's parents would have pursued any charges against him. Why? :confused:

The weekend is over and I figure everybody is back on the forum once again. I assume everybody saw the booking video this weekend:

http://wsls.com/2016/02/12/new-video-shows-suspects-in-nicole-lovell-case-being-booked-into-jail/

What gets me is that neither is hanging their heads like they're ashamed or scared or depressed. Keepers especially bothers me because she just rather seems to be having a good time or has zero concept of what trouble she is in. When she gets to the counter, she even gives a little bit of a bounce as if "I'm here and this is exciting! What next?!"

Is DE wearing pajama bottoms?

I thought DE was wearing pajama bottoms too. My husband has a pair similar to them. How do you understand two people like this who do not seem not grasp the gravity of such a serious situation? :dunno: They are a conundrum to me.

When looking at NK and NL it is easy to see why people wonder if DE has a physical type. MOO. I am still very :fence: about NK and her motivations for participating in this crime. I see compelling arguments that she played a large role in setting wheels in motion but see equally compelling ones that she is simply a pleaser, who wanted to be involved in this because she was manipulated.

Reports that she was taken into custody at her boyfriends apartment (who is not DE) cause me to think she may not have suffered from unrequited love of DE. If not, how to explain her apparent willingness to engage in plotting to kill and dispose of a 13 year old girl?? Makes me wonder if NK was DE's "type" but unavailable and NL caught DE's eye because she was the right "type" and available in a way NK was not.

I wish we knew more.

I thought DE was wearing pajama bottoms too. My husband has a pair similar to them. How do you understand two people like this who do not seem not grasp the gravity of such a serious situation? :dunno: They are a conundrum to me.

Hi, new to this thread (joined when Hannah Graham went missing ) But it looks like DE is wearing inmate clothing?

Hi, new to this thread (joined when Hannah Graham went missing ) But it looks like DE is wearing inmate clothing?

At the very beginning he is wearing green/blue plaid bottoms. Then it cuts to a second video wearing jailhouse orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties