VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see two possible explanations for the way NK appears to act in her booking video, appearing flippant, almost coy, and almost definitely not an hysterical, terrified mess as most of us would expect her to act.

1. Either she is very naive and/or doesn't comprehend exactly the gravity of the situation she has gotten herself into. And possibly thinks that because she is a young, attractive girl employing all of her "charm", that she surely won't be in that much trouble.

OR

2. She is enjoying the attention and notoriety.

From what I've read about NK, she doesn't strike me as dumb. At least not dumb enough to be that naive about what she was planning with DE and what she helped him carry out. It wouldn't shock me if she wanted to be known for this and wanted the notoriety.

I think there's a really dark side to NK, a lot more so than what we've heard about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just looking through Nicole's Instagram and Facebook postings to double-check for any major social media disappearances. Of course, these are just public postings and she still could have been active on other sites and in private messages. She posted the argument with her father on December 9 and that seems like a likely place for it to have happened. She was offline the 10th and 11th, so about two full days. She also skipped December 24 through 26, so another full three days. Offline January 7 and 8 but back on the 9th. Off again 10 and 11.

Then there's finally a major gap. She posted on January 12 and not again until the 20th. She was back just for the single day and didn't return until the 26th. So, she totally skipped January 10 through 25 except for the 20th. She returned only for the 26th and we know where that led.

The most interesting day is easily December 6. She posted a photo that was taken between her apartment and the park where she supposedly met with DE. Then she posted a shirtless boy. Some things about crying. Something about doing a lot for "him" but he still wanted another female. Then some suicide threats.

That entire period from December 3 through 13 is possibly telling:

Dec 3. The South Carolina 19 year old wanted her back and was asking if she should.
Dec 4. Crying. Life is over.
Dec 5. New boyfriend
Dec 6. Pic near park. Shirtless boy. Crying. Does a lot for him but he wants somebody else. Suicide.
Dec 7. Crying.
Dec 9. Argument with father.
Dec 13. Posted photo of South Carolina boy and said it was to make somebody jealous.

At Virginia Tech, exams ended on December 17 and winter session didn't begin until January 4.

I can see two possible explanations for the way NK appears to act in her booking video, appearing flippant, almost coy, and almost definitely not an hysterical, terrified mess as most of us would expect her to act.

1. Either she is very naive and/or doesn't comprehend exactly the gravity of the situation she has gotten herself into. And possibly thinks that because she is a young, attractive girl employing all of her "charm", that she surely won't be in that much trouble.

OR

From what I've read about NK, she doesn't strike me as dumb. At least not dumb enough to be that naive about what she was planning with DE and what she helped him carry out. It wouldn't shock me if she wanted to be known for this and wanted the notoriety.

I think there's a really dark side to NK, a lot more so than what we've heard about.

We know she liked to act in plays so it seems very possible you're correct with your second theory.

I was just looking through Nicole's Instagram and Facebook postings to double-check for any major social media disappearances. Of course, these are just public postings and she still could have been active on other sites and in private messages. She posted the argument with her father on December 9 and that seems like a likely place for it to have happened. She was offline the 10th and 11th, so about two full days. She also skipped December 24 through 26, so another full three days. Offline January 7 and 8 but back on the 9th. Off again 10 and 11.

Then there's finally a major gap. She posted on January 12 and not again until the 20th. She was back just for the single day and didn't return until the 26th. So, she totally skipped January 10 through 25 except for the 20th. She returned only for the 26th and we know where that led.

The most interesting day is easily December 6. She posted a photo that was taken between her apartment and the park where she supposedly met with DE. Then she posted a shirtless boy. Some things about crying. Something about doing a lot for "him" but he still wanted another female. Then some suicide threats.

Dec 3. The South Carolina 19 year old wanted her back and was asking if she should.
Dec 5. New boyfriend
Dec 6. Pic near park. Shirtless boy. Crying. Does a lot for him but he wants somebody else. Suicide.
Dec 7. Crying.
Dec 13. Posted photo of South Carolina boy and said it was to make somebody jealous.

At Virginia Tech, exams ended on December 17 and winter session didn't begin until January 4.
Nice timeline. The gaps are interesting. The only thing we don't know is what she deleted before she was killed. I wonder if she deleted conversations with people, known, less known, or unknown to her.

I decided to ask my upcoming aerospace engineering college freshman (who also wears mismatched ankle socks) what she thinks of the booking video of Natalie. She watched it without knowing anything about the case. She's also a pretty good judge of people, most of the time.

She said NK was acting nonchalant like she was just late for class, seemed a little tense here and there but not much, and was definitely being pretty sassy.

Then I filled her in on what NK was accused of. She said it kinda looked like NK was pretending she had no clue why she was being booked (if before interview) or that she's in denial and putting on a bit of a show (if after interview).

So, FWIW. Observations by one of NK's peers. :)

Dec 5. New boyfriend
Dec 7. Crying.

Once again, hat's off to you for your sleuthing. Can we match up any of these dates with NK and DE's activities, either online or in real life?

Once again, hat's off to you for your sleuthing. Can we match up any of these dates with NK and DE's activities, either online or in real life?

Thank you! DE and NK's accounts are now private and I think the only thing I have record of was NK posting on December 20. It was a photo of pasta and the caption "Brio was bae" (if I recall correctly). Since classes finished up three days prior, I'd assume she was back in Maryland. Of course DE would have been, too, so maybe he was "bae."

Thank you! DE and NK's accounts are now private and I think the only thing I have record of was NK posting on December 20. It was a photo of pasta and the caption "Brio was bae" (if I recall correctly). Since classes finished up three days prior, I'd assume she was back in Maryland. Of course DE would have been, too, so maybe he was "bae."

Am I remembering correctly that NK was on a skiing vacation with family? (I might be wrong about that.)

January 4 was the supposed start of NK's involvement. Does the tone of Nicole's online posts change after that date? I'll go look too - I don't mean to give assignments! But I haven't looked at her SM so I'm asking because you might have quicker access and better knowledge.

Hi, new to this thread (joined when Hannah Graham went missing ) But it looks like DE is wearing inmate clothing?

I agree. I bet they took his pants and shoes when they first talked to him, to look for blood and/or mud, etc.

I think she was calling the food, BAE. A couple of my siblings are peers, and the kids do this a lot. It's weird. Haha. But yeah, they call objects Bae.

I think she was calling the food, BAE. A couple of my siblings are peers, and the kids do this a lot. It's weird. Haha. But yeah, they call objects Bae.

I've only heard my kid and her friends use "bae" in reference to a boyfriend (or one of their crushes). I think they're just out to confuse us! LOL.

OR

I think she thought that if she acted innocent and told them what SHE wants them to hear then she would go on with her life... shes been sheltered. I would say that there is a different more accurate version of her story that she is told. DE hasn't spoken yet... You know that there has to be more to it then what shes trying to sale.

I have to agree. Now that I read on here that her parents are divorced, I am wondering if she didn't do this to grab their attention? She was a daddy's girl no doubt and once he wasn't in the scene maybe she felt the attention was no longer on her and the only way to get it was to do something drastic!... My opinion only!

Hi, new to this thread (joined when Hannah Graham went missing ) But it looks like DE is wearing inmate clothing?

The beginning of DE's booking video he appears to be wearing his pajamas, the next booking video he is wearing the inmate orange top and bottoms that the jail gave him. I believe he was arrested around 12:39 AM on January 30th, so perhaps he had been in bed sleeping when the cops showed up with the warrant and arrested him and that's why he was wearing his pajamas. Makes sense.

Am I remembering correctly that NK was on a skiing vacation with family? (I might be wrong about that.)

January 4 was the supposed start of NK's involvement. Does the tone of Nicole's online posts change after that date? I'll go look too - I don't mean to give assignments! But I haven't looked at her SM so I'm asking because you might have quicker access and better knowledge.

Her SM has been cleaned all except a picture on FBof a dog as her profile pic. No posts to be seen.

We need clarification here. I thought only Nicole's parents were divorced and that her father had remarried. It was her father, step-mother, and step-brother who went on the Dr. Phil show.

I thought NK's parents were still married and live in a single family house in Laurel, Maryland. NK is the oldest of four children. She has a younger sister and two younger brothers. Is this correct fellow WS members?

And DE. Are his parents still married and how many children do they have? Is DE the oldest child?

Do you have link to DE account ? Tyi

We need clarification here. I thought only Nicole's parents were divorced and that her father had remarried. It was her father, step-mother, and step-brother who went on the Dr. Phil show.

I thought NK's parents were still married and live in a single family house in Laurel, Maryland. NK is the oldest of four children. She has a younger sister and two younger brothers. Is this correct fellow WS members?

And DE. Are his parents still married and how many children do they have? Is DE the oldest child?

I think there is some confusion due to everybody using NK and NL for short. Keepers parents are still together. DE's parents are together, too. He has a younger sister.

I decided to ask my upcoming aerospace engineering college freshman (who also wears mismatched ankle socks) what she thinks of the booking video of Natalie. She watched it without knowing anything about the case. She's also a pretty good judge of people, most of the time.

She said NK was acting nonchalant like she was just late for class, seemed a little tense here and there but not much, and was definitely being pretty sassy.

Then I filled her in on what NK was accused of. She said it kinda looked like NK was pretending she had no clue why she was being booked (if before interview) or that she's in denial and putting on a bit of a show (if after interview).

So, FWIW. Observations by one of NK's peers. :)

I don't know how one affects a sassy attitude complete with hair flipping and toe bouncing when your hands are cuffed behind your back. Really weird behavior for someone who has/or is about to confess to having a part in the death of a 13 year old girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214