VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't this 'friend' the same guy that was a pen pal of a local serial killer? I am not sure how credible he is.
Okay, thank you! I'm not crazy! I think you're right. We were told to basically disregard anything he said.

I could be wrong, but I think the guy who said Keepers followed DE around is not exactly 100% there in the mind. He was the one on NG, right? He was mentioned in another thread. I have no doubt that she helped him, but I don't see her as the mastermind behind it.

Nancy grace was showing the booking videos and saying they are getting special treatment .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha! Thanks! I've never been through a booking process myself so I have no idea if she's right. Hopefully someone here can shed some light on that.

For the record NK is no "genius" as media outlets have been so hyperbolistically reporting. She had a 3.29 gpa from a public school in Laurel, MD where you only need to show up for class to receive a 4.0. SAT scores from there will confirm. Her acceptance into VT was most likely due to her father's position as a propulsion engineer at NASA having procured her a summer internship there. Normally a candidate for such an internship would need a very prestigious resume as well as a high GPA.

Yep, we discussed the 3.29 GPA before. Then people started explaining that as inflated grades or some such - that part went over my head, not being from the US and not used to the grading/GPA system here. All I know are my own offspring's grades and GPA and how it relates in our schools here, but that's about it.

I could be wrong, but I think the guy who said Keepers followed DE around is not exactly 100% there in the mind. He was the one on NG, right? He was mentioned in another thread. I have no doubt that she helped him, but I don't see her as the mastermind behind it.

Right, same Whiskers. Agreed. Just pointing out NKs reasons for helping Eisenhauer and his manipulative capabilities. She was having trouble with schoolwork and he was tutoring her. One expert even suggested she may be a high functioning autistic. DE is most likely mastermind. NK went along partially out of jealousy, adoration, hope and ignorance.

But isn't this 'friend' the same guy that was a pen pal of a local serial killer? I am not sure how credible he is.

This guy was a potential recruit I believe, not a friend, who came to check the school and track team out. No idea if it's the same guy who wrote to a serial killer. But if he did maybe it was for a research project for school or something.

Anyone think NL may have told Eisenhauer she was pregnant to try and keep him after he found out her actual age, or whatever his reason was for trying to end it with her? This would have enraged NK and been yet another reason for her to aid in or even suggest the murder. NL posed as a UVA student on social media and was known to threaten suicide numerous times on her social media accounts whenever guys tried to break up with her. Her emotions were extraordinarily volatile and intense. A girlfriend of NL said she knows she met him "at least once" in the park by her house, that has trails for local runners.

Anyone think NL may have told Eisenhauer she was pregnant to try and keep him after he found out her actual age, or whatever his reason was for trying to end it with her? This would have enraged NK and been yet another reason for her to aid in or even suggest the murder. NL posed as a UVA student on social media and was known to threaten suicide numerous times on her social media accounts whenever guys tried to break up with her. Her emotions were extraordinarily volatile and intense. A girlfriend of NL said she knows she met him "at least once" in the park by her house, that has trails for local runners.

That's definitely a theory and one several of you think could be possible. He's more of a blank canvas to me probably because not as much is known about him. We know more about Keepers because of the bond hearing. The more I think about DE, the more it confuses me. If you are supposed to give off this cool guy air, the last thing you do is pick up a 13-year old. Unless you are a pedophile. Even if she fudged her age, it would be a giveaway when he met her in person.

And if it was discovered Nicole was only 13, Keepers should have been like: See ya. That's weird you are seeing someone that age and that's your problem. Don't drag me into it.

Replying to post #586
In no way am I implying any preference for NK by asking this; I think that regardless of if she was the helper or the mastermind in all of this, what she did is terrible & inexcusable--but I must ask what does it matter if she is or is not on any part of the autism spectrum?
Do you have a link for this?
A little girl who I love dearly is diagnosed as being very high functioning with ASD, & one thing we have all learned through her is that the saying, 'because you have met one child with autism, you can legitimately say nothing more than you have met one child with autism' (child/adult could both apply). I feel that this is probably a rumor, and I don't care what people say about NK, but I feel it is hurtful to those who truly live day to day with ASD & everyone who loves those people to suggest that because NK is (through her own admittance) a violent, careless, empathy-lacking being, she may have ASD at any level. If she did have an ASD diagnosis or any credible source (parents, teachers, doctors, psychologists, etc.) felt based on their own personal interactions with NK, IMO, that would have been thrown on the table immediately. I do not think NK, daddy, & lawyers would plea for bond citing bedding not being hypoallergenic, jail diet not being gluten free, or any of the other ridiculousness if they could legitimately use a disorder such as a legitimate ASD diagnosis as a reason to try to allow NK bond. IMO, that would have been brought up at the bond hearing if not before.

In no way am I saying you think these things or are guilty of reasoning ASD=violence, lack of empathy/emotion. Yes, in some individuals with ASD, you will see one, some, or all of those behaviors, but in others, you won't see any of them. So for that reason, I feel at least right now, that speculation is a bad rumor.

This guy was a potential recruit I believe, not a friend, who came to check the school and track team out. No idea if it's the same guy who wrote to a serial killer. But if he did maybe it was for a research project for school or something.

I don't think it was a research project. He was looking for his 15 minutes of Fame on you-tube and reading letters he exchanged with a sick, twisted killer who was doing life in prison. I think he is more of a fan-boy or groupie to killers.

I would not take any of his 'stories' about these two as credible or factual. I don't believe his story that 'DE came home and threw a beer bottle at the wall that night. ' No one else corroborates any of that. :no:

Replying to post #586
In no way am I implying any preference for NK by asking this; I think that regardless of if she was the helper or the mastermind in all of this, what she did is terrible & inexcusable--but I must ask what does it matter if she is or is not on any part of the autism spectrum?

Nothing to do with violence. My point is, according to this expert, this may be the reason NK spilled like she did when LE showed up, why she fixated on Eisenhauer, and why she went along with him, among other things. NK has a speech impediment, <modsnip>, not as smart as most engineering majors, and is clearly lacking in confidence as is evidenced by numerous things i.e. years of suicidal ideation, cutting, depression, etc. all of this is makes for great victimization by a user at best, or a sociopath at worst. Not saying she is not as culpable, just showing the path it may have taken.

No, he is recorded on video repeating several times having witnessed this behavior of NK multiple times over a short period of time. It was in fact so disturbing to him that he decided to cut his trip to visit VTech short. He was suppose to sleep over and he did not. He said and I quote "She scared me." He even told Eisenhauer he should get a restraining order against her. He also said she seemed to know where they would be over the course of a day at multiple locations without being told. Perhaps she was GPSing or somehow otherwise monitoring Eisenhauer.

Anybody else suggested anything of the sort?

I don't think it was a research project. He was looking for his 15 minutes of Fame on you-tube and reading letters he exchanged with a sick, twisted killer who was doing life in prison. I think he is more of a fan-boy or groupie to killers.

I would not take any of his 'stories' about these two as credible or factual. I don't believe his story that 'DE came home and threw a beer bottle at the wall that night. ' No one else corroborates any of that. :no:

Im not sure who you're referring to. I haven't heard anything about a beer bottle. This guy was only on V Tech campus for one day and he ran 11 miles with DE, went to store and bought chocolate bar, a few other places on campus and left. Said NK showed up everywhere they went and it freaked him out so much that he left and decided not to stay the night.

That's definitely a theory and one several of you think could be possible. He's more of a blank canvas to me probably because not as much is known about him. We know more about Keepers because of the bond hearing. The more I think about DE, the more it confuses me. If you are supposed to give off this cool guy air, the last thing you do is pick up a 13-year old. Unless you are a pedophile. Even if she fudged her age, it would be a giveaway when he met her in person.

And if it was discovered Nicole was only 13, Keepers should have been like: See ya. That's weird you are seeing someone that age and that's your problem. Don't drag me into it.

DE apparently comes from strict Christian background. He could have been far behind his peers in terms of having girlfriends, etc. As for NK, even if Nicole was older than 13, any reasonable person would have refused to get involved in murder.

Or perhaps none of it is actually true.
I believe NK was not only "off" mentally not right, and also very into DE and he was simply using her. She had a boyfriend supposedly, which tells me DE didn't want to date her. I highly doubt any girl would help someone kill and or bury a body and meet with them numerous times to discuss and plot it without some ulterior motive aka she liked the guy... a lot. She's either really NOT smart, mentally lacking somehow, extremely evil, or both. My guess is the former, and he preyed on it. Imagine being so dumb as to hide the evidence of a murder in your own dorm room. And Eisenhauer allowed her to do this? Surely he knew they'd eventually get around to NK.

Anybody else suggested anything of the sort?
. No one else with anything worth saying is talking right now Jen. Defense and prosecutors offices have most likely warned concerned parties that may be used during trial not to speak to the media. I'm sure a lot will come out in future.

Gotcha! Thanks! I've never been through a booking process myself so I have no idea if she's right. Hopefully someone here can shed some light on that.

Anybody know if NG explained WHY she believed there was special treatment?....they were rather short videos and looked pretty normal....

DE apparently comes from strict Christian background. He could have been far behind his peers in terms of having girlfriends, etc. As for NK, even if Nicole was older than 13, any reasonable person would have refused to get involved in murder.

I agree any reasonable person would refuse to get involved in murder. But even before Keepers knew something was going to happen such as murder, knowing Nicole was just 13 is enough to question why someone, DE, would be hanging around a tween.

I'm sure there are a lot of college boys and girls who are far behind their peers, but most wouldn't date a 13 year old. Especially if you are a college freshman. There is too much going on with campus activities, friends, etc. to get involved with a minor.

Anybody know if NG explained WHY she believed there was special treatment?....they were rather short videos and looked pretty normal....

Probably just a "bombshell tonight" lead-in looking for ratings. No special treatment, DEs got a public defender --- other than in high profile cases cops need to cross their Ts and dot their Is since all eyes are on them and the defense lawyers will be out for blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties