VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did these two meet? Seems odd that this murder groupie came down to VT, to meet up with a fellow runner who also ("coincidentally") becomes a notirious murderer. Did this guy know about any of DE's tendency from some other website where the two men found each other?

I thought it had been said DE had tutored NK fall semester at VT or vice versa ... If true that would explain their introduction to one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant The "runner" who happens to be another murderer's groupie.

I believe NK was not only "off" mentally not right, and also very into DE and he was simply using her. She had a boyfriend supposedly, which tells me DE didn't want to date her. I highly doubt any girl would help someone kill and or bury a body and meet with them numerous times to discuss and plot it without some ulterior motive aka she liked the guy... a lot. She's either really NOT smart, mentally lacking somehow, extremely evil, or both. My guess is the former, and he preyed on it. Imagine being so dumb as to hide the evidence of a murder in your own dorm room. And Eisenhauer allowed her to do this? Surely he knew they'd eventually get around to NK.

I agree NK was vulnerable in some way to DE. Remember these words from her essay in her high school literary magazine:
"I found myself putting extreme amounts of trust into those I dated, in order to find comfort and escape from the daily stress and pain of life as a 14 year old. However, trusting and caring about those people ended up hurting more than helping. " That is weirdly prescient, IMO, to her experience with DE at Virginia TecH. This is not to negate her part or her guilt in any way. It almost makes it worse because she had lived through some of the painful situations that Nicole was going through as an adolescent. Yet, NK admitted a vulnerability to males that I don't think is a universal experience for women at all. Only to some
https://drive.google.com/folderview...5wd0h0b2lLZFBXem1SN3FOX0VwVFNZdHlkazBackh4YWM

How did these two meet? Seems odd that this murder groupie came down to VT, to meet up with a fellow runner who also ("coincidentally") becomes a notirious murderer. Did this guy know about any of DE's tendency from some other website where the two men found each other?

Wow, good point Just K. How old is the "murder groupie"? He looks older than most undergrads, IMO

Just a thought. I hope DE wasn't using TOR browser to communicate with NL or others at times. If so there's possibly no way to link him directly to it. [emoji52]

Still trying to wrap my head around the idea that an 18yr old guy who wants to keep his inappropriate relationship with a little girl a secret, would share this with a female peer at school. He felt comfortable enough with Keepers to let her in on his dirty secret... or was it something like, "Look at this 13 year old girl I'm trolling, hehe. Wanna help me troll her?"

Do a Google search of CS and AM, they weren't just pen pals. It is all very interesting.

Still trying to wrap my head around the idea that an 18yr old guy who wants to keep his inappropriate relationship with a little girl a secret, would share this with a female peer at school. He felt comfortable enough with Keepers to let her in on his dirty secret... or was it something like, "Look at this 13 year old girl I'm trolling, hehe. Wanna help me troll her?"
Perhaps DE was thinking on the lines of:

- I want to keep my pedophile relationship with the minor a secret from NK until.... it becomes a "problem" that needs to be "solved".

-Then, I"ll present the problem and proposed solution to NK because I need input, possible assistance, and though I am loathe to admit it due to my arrogance, I also need affirmation from another person regarding the solution.

- I feel comfortable doing this with NK because I know from past contacts with her that she has evil tendencies, or is even fully evil / socopathic. In either case, she is not likely to go to the police. Nor is she likely to categorially refuse to affirm the solution or to help me if I need it.

I've thought it could be the trolling angle. There was some discussion on here that Keepers was possibly trolling on the Disney Princess website, too. The other angle is Keepers somehow became aware of his thing with Nicole. Possibly saw a text come through and joined right in.

Anyone else find AM profile pic on fb grossly ridiculous?!

I've thought it could be the trolling angle. There was some discussion on here that Keepers was possibly trolling on the Disney Princess website, too. The other angle is Keepers somehow became aware of his thing with Nicole. Possibly saw a text come through and joined right in.

IMO NK became aware somehow and inserted herself in the situation, but I also think DE preyed on the vulnerable and shared his problem with her knowing she would help.

It may be natural for me to look at the trolling angle because I've been a very long time user of the internet (started when the browser was Netscape and trolling took place on IRC and newsgroups). Trolling fits for both of these people in my mind -the guy thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, ego boost "This little 13 year old thinks I like her. Me, a superstar athlete. This is funny and makes me feel superior. The girl - I have low self confidence and emotional problems, I get a kick out of this form of online bullying (which it is).

I feel DE is a narcissist and maybe this is a trolling situation that escalated to murder. Then again, can't discount the theory that he really was trying to keep her quiet about their relationship, permanently :(

Simply my theory, DE befriended AM, gave him some pointers about the trail, boosted his confidence, and was nice to him. That's all it took. DE became a sort of hero in AM's eyes. I think he only knew DE superficially. DE's closer "friends" are probably having second thoughts about DE and his actions in hindsight. We know the friend who posted on FB regarding DE definitely was rethinking the DE he knew from college and track.

I also do not believe for one second DE ever considered getting a restraining order against Keepers. David liked Keepers' attention, even if she was quite "needy." "She was eager to please DE. I have to wonder if she had problems keeping a boyfriend?

Not sure if it's been discussed, but I've read in these forums that DE was brought up in a religious home, went to a Christian school. It got me wondering if maybe he was a virgin and was looking to sexually exploit a young girl who wouldn't judge his performance (being that most 13 yr olds are also sexually inexperienced) before moving on to women his own age. Sick thought I know :(

CS (obtained his degree through UVA) and DE (was in progress of) have another thing in common besides AM.... mechanical engineering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members