VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not intended to glorify the monster but here are some of the better photos of DE. If nothing else, it just shows there's no way he required NK's help with loading and disposing of the body.

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/US/ABC_David_Eisenhauer_2_ER_160201_12x5_1600.jpg

I found this picture quite telling (in my mind's eye). He's running past a group of girls and he has a little smirk on his face.

I think DE planted the seed to murder Nicole and let Keepers help plan the murder, giving her that sense of "importance" of being part of something "big".

CS (obtained his degree through UVA) and DE (was in progress of) have another thing in common besides AM.... mechanical engineering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's scary!

Famous last words:

"She was talkative, she had a lot of energy," said ******* 21-year-old student at Howard Community College. She said they were close in middle school, and that Keepers had slept over at her house. "We went shopping. She was really interested in guys. I don't remember her having any violent behavior."

http://www.latimes.com/bs-md-blacksburg-thursday-20160204-story.html

Possibly not an approved site and nothing here most of us haven't already seen. Newer forum members might have missed them before accounts went private:

http://coed.com/2016/02/01/natalie-...killer-mugshot-nicole-madison-lovel-pictures/

Note there are two pics holding her hands in imitation of a pistol. At least it wasn't a knife.

There's a similar DE page:

http://coed.com/2016/02/01/david-ei...udent-va-nicole-madison-lovell-killer-photos/

:eek: Interesting! I missed those! Yeah, I'm not getting imitation of her holding a pistol either... Maybe she was fascinated with guns too... Just a thought.

It's the Charlie's Angels pose in the photos. I've even done it with my friends in photos. It's a normal girl thing pose.

It's the Charlie's Angels pose in the photos. I've even done it with my friends in photos. It's a normal girl thing pose.

Okay! I see it now! Always loved Charlie's Angels. Too bad Natalie is no angel... :devil:

Simply my theory, DE befriended AM, gave him some pointers about the trail, boosted his confidence, and was nice to him. That's all it took. DE became a sort of hero in AM's eyes. I think he only knew DE superficially. DE's closer "friends" are probably having second thoughts about DE and his actions in hindsight. We know the friend who posted on FB regarding DE definitely was rethinking the DE he knew from college and track.

I also do not believe for one second DE ever considered getting a restraining order against Keepers. David liked Keepers' attention, even if she was quite "needy." "She was eager to please DE. I have to wonder if she had problems keeping a boyfriend?

This guy AM makes me wonder if he and DE talked about Mr. Penpal's murders? and DE was fascinated with the crimes? and told NK that was looking for excitement.........things that make my hinky meter go off................

I understand that mugshots are always bad, but everytime I see these 2 and their mugshots, I see dead eyes...........cold and dark, anyone else feel that?

There are some interesting articles on the web about pedophiles and religion. Most pedophiles aren't killers, but a lot of pedophiles are religious. In some sick twisted ways they rationalize their actions with religious ideology. Maybe in DE's sick way he thought he was teaching Nicole a lesson for being on the internet looking for boyfriends?? Blame the victim basically. Obviously in light of Nicole's murder, he was not just a pedophile, but sick and twisted individual trolling for innocent victims and bringing in a third party in to help kill her.

CS (obtained his degree through UVA) and DE (was in progress of) have another thing in common besides AM.... mechanical engineering.

I'm drawing a blank here; please give me a hint as to who CS is? Thanks!

This guy AM makes me wonder if he and DE talked about Mr. Penpal's murders? and DE was fascinated with the crimes? and told NK that was looking for excitement.........things that make my hinky meter go off................

It does seem like too much of a bizarre coincidence for AM to apparently be interested and friends with one murderer (after the fact) and be "friends" with another killer, but BEFORE DE kills.

Two things this makes me think about:

1. Is it possible NL isn't DE's first victim? Far fetched, probably, but worth considering.

2. I hope LE is keeping an eye on AM. You have one murderer friend? Ok, so you have questionable taste in friends. But you have TWO murderer friends? Now you're just making yourself look bad. 🤔

Possibly not an approved site and nothing here most of us haven't already seen. Newer forum members might have missed them before accounts went private:

http://coed.com/2016/02/01/natalie-...killer-mugshot-nicole-madison-lovel-pictures/

Note there are two pics holding her hands in imitation of a pistol. At least it wasn't a knife.

There's a similar DE page:

http://coed.com/2016/02/01/david-ei...udent-va-nicole-madison-lovell-killer-photos/

Weird thing to notice about NK, but it appears she never had braces. That's pretty unusual coming from at least a solid middle class background in the Maryland suburbs. I know it might seem shallow and insignificant to some, but I find it odd because my children (roughly the same ages) and their friends have all had braces. It's almost a rite of passage in the area. Does anyone know of a reason why someone with crowded teeth would choose not to have braces? (other than financial, because I'm sure her family had the means.) If this post is too shallow, please feel free to delete, but I'm just trying to flesh in as many details as possible about her background.

The hands as gun pose I've noticed in other teens photos, not sure what the meaning is. *Thanks for the above post that clarified it is a Charlie's Angels pose*

There are some interesting articles on the web about pedophiles and religion. Most pedophiles aren't killers, but a lot of pedophiles are religious.
I disagree.

In my limited experience from a former position, pedophiles are no more, and no less likely to be religous or secular, charming or inherently creepy, intelligent or dimwitted, high or low income, gay or straight, etc. than the general population.

Of course some of the more infamous sub groups are far better known (pedophile priests). I suspect, however, that this is due to the fact that this sub group is identifiable as a group and makes juicier reporting than "the ordinary guy from the other side of the apartment complex". Likewise cases amongst orthodox jews, amish etc tend to get wider reporting for the same reason.

It does seem like too much of a bizarre coincidence for AM to apparently be interested and friends with one murderer (after the fact) and be "friends" with another killer, but BEFORE DE kills.

Two things this makes me think about:

1. Is it possible NL isn't DE's first victim? Far fetched, probably, but worth considering.

2. I hope LE is keeping an eye on AM. You have one murderer friend? Ok, so you have questionable taste in friends. But you have TWO murderer friends? Now you're just making yourself look bad. 🤔

I agree. I know sometimes things really are just coincidences, but how and why this older dude, AM, has connected himself to two high profile murders in the Commonwealth of Virginia is unsettling.

First of all, the guy is 31 yrs old. As far as I know he is not a student at VA Tech. Most undergrad students are ages 18-22.

Secondly, I don't think DE actually knows this guy. Granted, maybe DE did give him some pointers about a particular trail in a particular race, but I think that was the extent of any relationship or friendship. Just my opinion.
Third, perhaps AM is attracted to weird, evil, mentally off but otherwise smart people. I don't know, but I do think it is very strange that he has attached himself to the case of CS who was found guilty of three murders in Alexandria, VA and now this case involving DE and NK.

Thirdly, I Hope LE is watching him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member