VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never meant the comment on the pic of Keepers' gun pose to be serious. It was more along the lines of a pic that takes on ominous meaning when used in a TV crime documentary. I figured it was related to some play, actually.

It does seem like too much of a bizarre coincidence for AM to apparently be interested and friends with one murderer (after the fact) and be "friends" with another killer, but BEFORE DE kills.

Two things this makes me think about:

1. Is it possible NL isn't DE's first victim? Far fetched, probably, but worth considering.

2. I hope LE is keeping an eye on AM. You have one murderer friend? Ok, so you have questionable taste in friends. But you have TWO murderer friends? Now you're just making yourself look bad. 🤔

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you.............my hinky meter goes off with this connection

okay folks, here is the deal on Alex Malycke. He has opted to seek out the press and give an interview regarding his opinions on David Eisenhauer and the murder of Nicole Lovell.

So you may discuss his interview and his statements about DE and this case. He is an adult so he may be named in that discussion.

I am aware that he also has a past association with another case in the area, involving convicted serial killer Charles Severance. He has opted to make statements about his opinions on that case as well.

So you may discuss him and his statements in the case of the murder of Nicole Lovell. His previous statements and association with the Charles Severance trial are public knowledge and may be referenced but not discussed at length.

He may not be sleuthed and if he begins to become too large a topic on this thread to the exclusion of what we are all here for (NICOLE LOVELL) he will become off limits quickly.

Thank you,

tlcya

As far as I know, there's been nothing to show DE and NK knew each other before going to Virginia Tech although both were from Maryland. He attended Wilde Lake High School and she went to Hammond High School. The driving distance (per Google Maps) is only 4.8 miles. Straight line is only 3.5 miles.

They do play sports against each other. One would think this included track.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/explore/howard/ph-ho-hs-ftball-wl-ham-pg-001-photo.html

It appears NK also played sports at one time:

http://www.latimes.com/bs-md-blacksburg-thursday-20160204-story.html

I wonder if they knew "of each other" but had never met before they bumped into or came across each other at VT. Like they knew who the other person was but didn't know them personally. That wouldn't make much difference regardless, I suppose... but she might have known him "from afar" and could've been infatuated with him for way longer than she actually knew him.

When I was in middle school, I went to a private school but had the biggest crush on this guy who lived not far from me and went to public school. We had a few mutual friends, and I saw him all the time out riding on his four-wheeler. However, despite the fact that I'd had a serious crush on him for years, he didn't even know I existed. (Well, not until I transferred to public school & I'd long moved on to someone new).

That sounded way creepier as I typed that out, but it was just an average and harmless middle school crush.

My point: it's possible that NK had her eye on DE for longer than they've "known each other". (Or vice versa, of course.)

Certainly not intended to glorify the monster but here are some of the better photos of DE. If nothing else, it just shows there's no way he required NK's help with loading and disposing of the body.

At least not her physical help. He may well have needed her psychological assistance at various times (affirmation of his solution, serve as a sounding board for planning details, be present to keep him from losing his nerve etc.)

I wonder if they knew "of each other" but had never met before they bumped into or came across each other at VT. Like they knew who the other person was but didn't know them personally. That wouldn't make much difference regardless, I suppose... but she might have known him "from afar" and could've been infatuated with him for way longer than she actually knew him.

When I was in middle school, I went to a private school but had the biggest crush on this guy who lived not far from me and went to public school. We had a few mutual friends, and I saw him all the time out riding on his four-wheeler. However, despite the fact that I'd had a serious crush on him for years, he didn't even know I existed. (Well, not until I transferred to public school & I'd long moved on to someone new).

That sounded way creepier as I typed that out, but it was just an average and harmless middle school crush.

My point: it's possible that NK had her eye on DE for longer than they've "known each other". (Or vice versa, of course.)

There are two high schools in my area that are about as close as theirs. Even in my pre-internet days, there was dating between members of the opposing schools. With social media, I'd guess there are lots more connections these days. With that in mind, it does seem very possible they had mutual friends if not more.

I agree. I know sometimes things really are just coincidences, but how and why this older dude, AM, has connected himself to two high profile murders in the Commonwealth of Virginia is unsettling.

First of all, the guy is 31 yrs old. As far as I know he is not a student at VA Tech. Most undergrad students are ages 18-22.

Secondly, I don't think DE actually knows this guy. Granted, maybe DE did give him some pointers about a particular trail in a particular race, but I think that was the extent of any relationship or friendship. Just my opinion.
Third, perhaps AM is attracted to weird, evil, mentally off but otherwise smart people. I don't know, but I do think it is very strange that he has attached himself to the case of CS who was found guilty of three murders in Alexandria, VA and now this case involving DE and NK.

Thirdly, I Hope LE is watching him.
Also, I think it's important to note that CS blind sided and murdered all three of his victims as they opened their doors. And two of those victims were women.

"Things to Know if You’re Questioned by Loudoun Police

The most important thing to know is if you’re being questioned by police is that you’re not obliged to speak with them. The body of case law known as “Miranda rights” referring to the case of Miranda v. Arizona, states that you have rights and those include the right to remain silent when being charged or similarly detained.

The officers will often ask their suspect or a person recently charged with an offense to waive their Miranda rights and speak with the officers. They can do that if they so choose, but I would advise against that and most other attorneys in my line of work would as well. So the important thing to know when speaking with law enforcement is it falls in your court and you control things. The situation is going to be set up psychologically so you feel you are not in control; however, you always have the ability to invoke your right to remain silent and invoke your right to counsel and you should not hesitate to do so if you are not comfortable."

This is from a defense attorney's web site offering advice to potential clients. Not knowing what the booking procedure is I did a search and came across this.

My guess on her demeanor...She was in handcuffs at booking but had not been charged yet. In the video she has no clue what she is in for. They probably told her it was just procedure to put her in handcuffs if she would be finding in the squad car and didn't really mean anything. They were probably very friendly with her to gain her trust, hence why she was so bubbly. Later during the questioning she sang like a bird. Must have been a relief for her to get it off her chest, cathartic even. As it says above...
" The situation is going to be set up psychologically so you feel you are not in control;"
She feels in control at the point we see in the video. And then the sh** hits the fan.

I read the Nancy Grace transcript where AM said that he and David were running buddies and where he recalled what weirdly seemed to be NK stalking them,or just showing up wherever they were. That was in late September. I tend to believe the story he told, just because it was so weird that he said it creeped him out. Also on NG the other night the pj bottoms were explained and it was stated that DE was helping NK with her math and that she was not doing well in school. JMO
Clearly, some kind of friendship was going on at least since the Fall.

attachment.php

Context is important. The photos of NK feature a pose that is popular among young ladies of a certain age. The pose is meant to mimic the popular movies about "Charlie's Angels" which feature strong bad guy fighting female detectives.

My FB feed was blown up with similar photos by young ladies in their prom garb a few years back. None have participated in a murder to my knowledge.

It is obvious to me that other individuals have been cropped out of those photos and I suspect they were brandishing pretend weapons as well.

Attachments

• angels.png
    angels.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 191
okay folks, here is the deal on Alex Malycke. He has opted to seek out the press and give an interview regarding his opinions on David Eisenhauer and the murder of Nicole Lovell.

So you may discuss his interview and his statements about DE and this case. He is an adult so he may be named in that discussion.

I am aware that he also has a past association with another case in the area, involving convicted serial killer Charles Severance. He has opted to make statements about his opinions on that case as well.

So you may discuss him and his statements in the case of the murder of Nicole Lovell. His previous statements and association with the Charles Severance trial are public knowledge and may be referenced but not discussed at length.

He may not be sleuthed and if he begins to become too large a topic on this thread to the exclusion of what we are all here for (NICOLE LOVELL) he will become off limits quickly.

Thank you,

tlcya
Thanks for the leeway!

attachment.php

Context is important. The photos of NK feature a pose that is popular among young ladies of a certain age. The pose is meant to mimic the popular movies about "Charlie's Angels" which feature strong bad guy fighting female detectives.

My FB feed was blown up with similar photos by young ladies in their prom garb a few years back. None have participated in a murder to my knowledge.

It is obvious to me that other individuals have been cropped out of those photos and I suspect they were brandishing pretend weapons as well.

This forum can be rather picky about the absolute silliest things. As I've already said, it was never meant to be a serious comment. It's just one of those photos that producers will love when they do an episode on this crime. It's obviously just a playful image and they're just lucky they weren't pretending to have knives.

This was the sequence as far as NK...

Police brought her in for questioning...

Police found Keepers in her boyfriend’s room. There, she agreed to go in for questioning and voluntarily consented to a search of her cellphone where it was discovered she sent a message to Eisenhauer stating, “POLICE.”

http://wsls.com/2016/02/04/commonwea...lovell-murder/

She was arrested before booked...

NK Arrest Warrant - Jan 31st, 2016 at 12:39 AM followed by
Booking Videos at 2:05 AM and 2:17 AM
________

She signed a Miranda waiver...

On January 30th, Nicole's body was found. On January 31st, Keepers signed a Miranda Waiver.

http://wset.com/news/local/suspect-in-13-year-olds-murder-in-court-today

They may have met prior to move in at VT. Many school have regional meet and greets prior to orientation and move in dates. Since they lived not too far away from each other it could be quite possible for them to have met at one over the summer. It's good for the kids to know others that they can get rides with to and from home during breaks or just weekend trips back home. Also you start school knowing some people locally so you don't feel so all alone.

They could have met during orientation week as well. At my son's school they made a big point of throwing the kids together doing activities so they make friend within the first few day of hitting campus...again, for the same reason as above.

I read the Nancy Grace transcript where AM said that he and David were running buddies and where he recalled what weirdly seemed to be NK stalking them,or just showing up wherever they were. That was in late September. I tend to believe the story he told, just because it was so weird that he said it creeped him out. Also on NG the other night the pj bottoms were explained and it was stated that DE was helping NK with her math and that she was not doing well in school. JMO

I'm curious! What did Nancy Grace say about DE in his pajama bottoms?

Maybe AM was creeped out by NK because she didn't like him and she "creeped" him out on purpose? Maybe she gave him the "get lost" vibe when she was around David?

Also, I think it's important to note that CS blind sided and murdered all three of his victims as they opened their doors. And two of those victims were women.

Motive was not sexual, correct?

Prosecutors have alleged a custody dispute that went against him and a general hatred of those he considered Alexandria’s elite led him to shoot the victims in essentially random attacks at their homes.

Keepers' YouTube diatribe is interesting if "hatred of the elite" was truly CS's motive. Didn't she think college should be free, and it was hard for students to find jobs to pay for tuition?

DE was 'athlete of the month and year' I am sure allot of girls watched him and saw his photo on news an newspapers. Groupies also and maybe NK was one of them. Maybe that is why she wanted him as a tutor and to take her to the hospital instead of her regular boyfriend. With co ed easy going dorms, did she spend all night at boyfriends? Was she arrested in the morning? I can't remember.

Yes, early morning from BUF's post. I guess LE allowed her change clothes - unless she was still wearing the same clothes they killed Nicole in - which would not surprise me either.

This was the sequence as far as RK...

Police brought her in for questioning...

Police found Keepers in her boyfriend’s room. There, she agreed to go in for questioning and voluntarily consented to a search of her cellphone where it was discovered she sent a message to Eisenhauer stating, “POLICE.”

http://wsls.com/2016/02/04/commonwea...lovell-murder/

She was arrested before booked...

NK Arrest Warrant - Jan 31st, 2016 at 12:39 AM followed by
Booking Videos at 2:05 AM and 2:17 AM
________

She signed a Miranda waiver...

On January 30th, Nicole's body was found. On January 31st, Keepers signed a Miranda Waiver.

http://wset.com/news/local/suspect-in-13-year-olds-murder-in-court-today

AM "says" they were running buddies. Has this really been confirmed? Or, are reporters simply repeating what AM says without fact checking? I admit I'm skeptical that AM even knew DE let alone trained with him and witnessed NK lurking about. AM could be making the whole story up.

But if AM did indeed know DE, I find it **REALLY STRANGE** and I would like more information on how they met. Being "connected" to two murderers is an unbelievable coincidence. I'd like to know details on how they met, if they did. How in the world did DE come to "train" a non-runner, non-student?!

I'm not sure which one of these scenarios to believe.

JMOpinion.

AM "says" they were running buddies. Has this really been confirmed? Or, are reporters simply repeating what AM says without fact checking? I admit I'm skeptical that AM even knew DE let alone trained with him and witnessed NK lurking about. AM could be making the whole story up.

But if AM did indeed know DE, I find it **REALLY STRANGE** and I would like more information on how they met. Being "connected" to two murderers is an unbelievable coincidence. I'd like to know details on how they met, if they did. How in the world did DE come to "train" a non-runner, non-student?!

I'm not sure which one of these scenarios to believe.

JMOpinion.
I agree. I choose to disregard anything that person says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes