VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe depends on what kind of shovel.........KWIM?

Very good point. If it's a snow shovel, I'll believe they bought it for safety reasons in the winter weather. If it's a shovel-shovel, I won't believe it was for shoveling snow but for digging.

We'll find out eventually I suppose.

JMOpinion

Early Jan - DE/NK begin planning the murder
"We sat down and bounced around ideas of how to kill Nicole."
- settling on cutting Nicole's throat

What if DE just casually joked around like "God I wish I could just get rid of her... She's crazy." As in I wish she would accept that I don't want her. (She was known to hound guys who broke up with her) And NK started planning the murder in her mind then. Or maybe NK even suggested it to him. Also, if he was worried Nicole would tell why wait 3 weeks to do anything about it if his original plan on Jan 4 was really to kill her.

DE may have had a reason in his head to want Nicole dead but NK who we know was at least "in it up to her neck" if not the sole planner, did it strictly for the thrill. That makes her diabolical or seriously mentally disturbed and this tells me she had a lot more to do with the original idea, planning, and maybe even execution of the murder. She may have also been jealous of Nicole, hoping one day herself to hook up with DE, maybe even marry.

What if DE just casually joked around like "God I wish I could just get rid of her... She's crazy." As in I wish she would accept that I don't want her. (She was known to hound guys who broke up with her) And NK started planning the murder in her mind then. Or maybe NK even suggested it to him. Also, if he was worried Nicole would tell why wait 3 weeks to do anything about it if his original plan on Jan 4 was really to kill her.

DE may have had a reason in his head to want Nicole dead but NK who we know was at least "in it up to her neck" if not the sole planner, did it strictly for the thrill. That makes her diabolical or seriously mentally disturbed and this tells me she had a lot more to do with the original idea, planning, and maybe even execution of the murder. She may have also been jealous of Nicole, hoping one day herself to hook up with DE, maybe even marry.

Bingo. I don't think they wanted to be rid of her at all during those three weeks, so how "scared" of her could he have been? They were purposely stringing her along for their own satisfaction.

I wonder how they decided that night would be the night to murder her.

JMOpinion

Do we really know DE actually did high-five runners as they finished the races? Is the source AM? If so, I don't believe it. If other runners make the same statement, I'll believe it.

JMOpinion
There is a video at the end of that local interview with AM where you can see DE doing exactly as described.

and by "crazy" I mean, "Way too intense. God this kid actually thinks she wants to marry me and have my kids. Scary. And she's probably told all of her friends that." Something like that. I could see NK bringing it up originally and him laughing it off then her pressing the issue and him saying "We'd never get away with that." And NK saying something like "Sure we would. They'd never catch us. She's got tons of guys online she's in contact with, etc. They'd never suspect us, two kids from VTech." Etc...

Bingo. I don't think they wanted to be rid of her at all during those three weeks, so how "scared" of her could he have been? They were purposely stringing her along for their own satisfaction.

I wonder how they decided that night would be the night to murder her.

JMOpinion

I don't think he strung her along for 3 weeks. I think he tried to end it with her but she wouldn't have it, because on her Instagram she posted a bunch of teary photos and emoticons, also comments about how despondent she was that "nobody wanted" her, also comments about suicide etc, and this was a little while AFTER she found the "Bf who treated her right" after "Ryan was so mean to her". Then right before she went missing she posted a huge emoticon of a smiley face with red hearts beating for the eyes. I wondered if that wasn't the day he/she/they started the plan in motion to lure her to her death. Like "ok, I guess we can try to work something out, u r really cute, meet me at midnight. Just promise u won't tell anyone about us or try to kill yourself," etc. there was a definite lull between when they met and hooked up and the night of murder. Also, remember it was the day she went missing that she showed the neighbor twins his photo, texts, and called him her bf, saying she was going to sneak out that night and meet him. She may have shown her friends his texts or photo prior to that night but that was probably right after they first met. She may have even told the twins that she was sneaking out because she was subconsciously scared and wondered why the flip and what he was up to. Part of her may have wanted to buy his line/ sudden change of heart, but another part probably didn't trust him.

They must have been a bloody mess in the Wytheville Wal Mart video....unless just keepers went in....since Nicole was already butchered and in the trunk of the car. That video will be interesting... JMO

They must have been a bloody mess in the Wytheville Wal Mart video....unless just keepers went in....since Nicole was already butchered and in the trunk of the car. That video will be interesting... JMO

good point Cady. I found it interesting that DE was dressed in layers at the time of booking. I wonder if he dressed like that the night of the murder. Peeled off top layer and discarded bloody clothes. I've never seen a guy dress like that, wear 2 pairs of pants at once, unless he's a lumberjack in Alaska.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-suspects-left-clues-possible-motives.html

The police sources claim Eisenhauer had sexual contact with Lovell before she disappeared from her home on January 27, after meeting her on an anonymous messaging app called 'Kik'.

If true, 18-year-old Eisenhauer would have been breaking sexual consent laws in the state.

In Virginia, if a person who is 18 years or older is found guilty of having sex with a 13- or 14-year-old minor, they can be sent to jail for two to 10 years.

Remember, they are both still saying they didn't actually kill Nicole. There's a real possibility that she was killed at NKs hand. NK could have told DE pick her up and we'll drive her out to the woods for a "talking to." I'll talk to her, scare her off, tell her you're no good for her or she will find a great guy her own age one day, or we're engaged or some other b.s. to get rid of her. She'll listen to me, I'm a girl. She might have even hid in backseat like in the Zamora case. Then things may have taken a deadly turn when/if Nicole and NK started fighting. Still skeptical about DEs role in the actual killing. I my mind NK is more likely to kill someone. But time will tell.

I don't think we know enough about DE to assume that NK is the most likely murderer.

Remember, they are both still saying they didn't actually kill Nicole. There's a real possibility that she was killed at NKs hand. NK could have told DE pick her up and we'll drive her out to the woods for a "talking to." I'll talk to her, scare her off, tell her you're no good for her or she will find a great guy her own age one day, or we're engaged or some other b.s. to get rid of her. She'll listen to me, I'm a girl. She might have even hid in backseat like in the Zamora case. Then things may have taken a deadly turn when/if Nicole and NK started fighting. Still skeptical about DEs role in the actual killing. I my mind NK is more likely to kill someone. But time will tell.

However, he is the one actually charged with the murder, so I guess cops must have the evidence they need to convict. Still very odd this NK would go along with it and help. She must really be off her rocker and/or crazy in love with the guy. Or maybe they overcharged hoping DE turns on NK.

Have you ever played organized sports? It's called sportsmanship. You're taught at 6 years old, to shake hands or embrace your opponent(s); both before and after the game, match, contest, etc. I've done this at every level up through, and including HS, and college. Even into my 30's when I was competing in combat sports, I shook hands w/ the guy standing across from me. The guy I would spend the next (potentially) 15 minutes fighting for my life against. Later, I would embrace the guy who just spent the last 15 minutes trying to inflict the most bodily harm he could towards me.

NOT Shaking hands or congratulating someone would be arrogant, or "odd".

Yes I have and trust me, in track it's odd. In fact I timed in a track meet last month. No one shook anyone's hand. I think it's clear from the sport news clip he's got some superiority ideation thing going on.

I don't think we know enough about DE to assume that NK is the most likely murderer.

I agree dateline, it's just a feeling I get. Imo she feels as tho she has way less to lose, in fact maybe something to gain, by getting rid of Nicole. She said she wasn't doing well in college, she has a history of depression etc. Maybe getting DE was more important to her than school, future career etc. If she fixated on getting DE, his involvement with NL could definitely make her snap. If she didn't stab her I bet you she instigated it. I'm sure they know by now who stabbed her since he was RH and she was LH. If this turns out like the zamora case, with "David the track runner" and Diane Zamora, they both had a hand in the killing but she instigated it 100%.

This is a website that reports on NCAA track and cross county meets, athletes and college news. Here, in the story on DE, they mention that several VT athletes were scheduled to participate in a meet in Winston-Salem on the Saturday afternoon (January 30th.) But, none of the VT runners attended that meet.
http://www.runnersworld.com/general...rged-with-murder-in-death-of-13-year-old-girl
"Several members of Virginia Tech’s track and field teams had been scheduled to compete against collegiate and professional athletes in Saturday afternoon’s Camel City Elite Races in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. None of the Virginia Tech runners participated in the afternoon competition."

bbm (bolded by me): You know, sometimes I wonder if they may somehow try to say that NK killed herself (given her suicidal threats at times on social media)...if there is only one stab wound, for example. NK may or may not have said she (NK) saw DE kill Nicole...seems there are conflicting reports. DE has said he didn't kill her.

Very good point. If it's a snow shovel, I'll believe they bought it for safety reasons in the winter weather. If it's a shovel-shovel, I won't believe it was for shoveling snow but for digging.

We'll find out eventually I suppose.

JMOpinion

Thing is the sheriff on the news on site said that her body was just tossed aside. No digging. He said it looked like they just threw her off the road.
He said that just beyond that is a ravine that if her body would have been put there they may have never found her. Someone suggested earlier on here
that maybe they started to dig and found out how hard it was and gave up.

Like you said tine will tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member