VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Dr. Oz today and he had the Columbine mother on. One interesting thing is she said her son and the other killer was 'magnets' to each other. IMOO, is that DE/NK..............like a Bonnie/Clyde type of personalities.

Remember, he was a "good Christian" and he probably did not want LE to see his genitalia by taking his jammies off, so he put on jeans over them....that's what I imagine, anyway. JMO

nah, that sounds archaic. Cops woke him up so he probably just pulled jeans over pjs thinking it was cold out. I just wonder if he did same thing night of killing so he could peel off and toss any bloody clothes.

I too was raised in a parochial school environment.

A handful of my classmates engaged in illicit activities like premarital and homosexual sex, theft, drugs, and alcohol abuse.

Attending a religious affiliated school should not be seen as anything other than attending a school which usually has higher academic standards than the standard public school district (in my experience).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Exactly. They tend to offer a more advanced education, as they should, since families are usually paying to attend. In my experience, there seemed to just as much drug use and drinking, if not more than the local public schools.

OT-ish, "Web of Lies" on ID tonight is a case of a 15-yr old girl, who meets up with a 19 yr- old from FB. Her name was Nicole too. Her mother said her daughter did not allow her to read her Facebook page?? I am still watching, so not sure what happened, but seeing how the ep is called "Fatal Friendship"...it sounds very similar. Jmo

I don't know how they do it, but they always have the best pictures!

That was creepy with the neighbors talking about seeing his car parked near her house quite often. The one lady said she thought it was her daughter's car at first and did a double-take and saw it was a male in the car.

One time is all it takes to get pregnant, but I don't think she was pregnant. It's just plain disgusting he was messing around with a little 13 y/o girl! It's a shame he wasn't caught sooner and charged.

i doubt she was pregnant too but she might have told him she was. Lol on pix. Agreed. And best celeb gossip.

Thanks for reading it, at least, Boots.

I know I'm probably opening myself up to criticism/ridicule with this "theory". But some things about this case...I don't know. They have troubled me so deeply. I'm sure that's true of all of us here...it's just a very disturbing case, whatever happened.

Even in the scenario I sketched out, the "motive" could still very well be to get Nicole out of DE's "hair", so to speak. And maybe at one point he said to NK..."This is ruining my life. She won't stop spilling the beans! I feel like just meeting up with her somewhere and cutting her throat!" And maybe those two, in a crude but joking manner, went on about that kind of thinking for a while... "planning" a murder. But then, WHAT IF they sobered up and said, No, of course we can't do that. But what we could do is... confront her? Scare her? Maybe NK even said, "What she needs is someone to talk to her and make her understand that having a guy is not the be-all and end-all....like I discovered, a few years ago." (Remember that essay NK wrote.)

IDK. It's way out there, even to me. But something has kind of clicked in my mind now (for the moment, at least) that something, SOMETHING like this plays a part, some part. ..."I believe the truth will set me free."...? (Not that it would, if my theory were the truth, really.)

Why are they holding back that autopsy report? How many stab wounds? How will the cause/manner of death be assigned?

Last I remember, LE said basically that they had what they "believe" is the murder weapon. Has anything more definite than that come out, does anyone know?

Anyhow, I'll hush for the time being on this theory. As you said, we have to wait and see...on so much in this case.

Oh no! Please don't hush! I feel like we're kind of all on the same page with Keepers and DE. It's good to bounce theories off everyone. I think it helps release some of what is so disturbing to us out in the open. This case is deeply disturbing to me too. The victim was so young and the perps are young too and their futures were so bright. What the heck happened??? I feel so bad for the rest of the students at VA Tech and Nicole's hometown and surrounding areas.

DE's statement about believing the truth would set him free makes me want to know his side of the story.
He is still to be presumed innocent until after the trial. It may come out that Keepers was totally pulling all the strings in this case.

I wonder why the autopsy report hasn't been released either?? How many times was Nicole stabbed? It's just hard to fathom, to think about how heartless the killers were!!! Was a stab wound to the neck the fatal blow, or was it a stab wound directly into her heart? Even then you just don't die immediately!

And, you're right, we don't even know really what the "weapon" is that they found. A knife, but what kind of knife - a dagger, a cleaver... It's just a horrible, horrible nightmare! The worst part is the killers have not one ounce of remorse - at least from what we have seen from Keepers.

i doubt she was pregnant too but she might have told him she was. Lol on pix. Agreed. And best celeb gossip.
I really don't believe they ever had sex. I don't have data to back it up, it's just my strong opinion.

I can only imagine there was a striking difference in the way DE was picked up by the police and the way Keepers was taken in for questioning. DE was most likely awakened with the police barging in and telling him to get some pants on. He likely grabbed his jeans and pulled them on ASAP.

Meanwhile, I'm sure the Disney Princess was allowed to get dressed. She probably felt like she was in a Disney parade and practiced her princess wave to all her admirers on the way to the police station.

She comes across as a very awkward super-nerd to me. Really NOT smart and definitely lacking mentally and socially.

Oh no! Please don't hush! I feel like we're kind of all on the same page with Keepers and DE. It's good to bounce theories off everyone. I think it helps release some of what is so disturbing to us out in the open. This case is deeply disturbing to me too. The victim was so young and the perps are young too and their futures were so bright. What the heck happened??? I feel so bad for the rest of the students at VA Tech and Nicole's hometown and surrounding areas.

DE's statement about believing the truth would set him free makes me want to know his side of the story.
He is still to be presumed innocent until after the trial. It may come out that Keepers was totally pulling all the strings in this case.

I wonder why the autopsy report hasn't been released either?? How many times was Nicole stabbed? It's just hard to fathom, to think about how heartless the killers were!!! Was a stab wound to the neck the fatal blow, or was it a stab wound directly into her heart? Even then you just don't die immediately!

And, you're right, we don't even know really what the "weapon" is that they found. A knife, but what kind of knife - a dagger, a cleaver... It's just a horrible, horrible nightmare! The worst part is the killers have not one ounce of remorse - at least from what we have seen from Keepers.

bbm: Boots, has the media actually reported "a knife"...or are you surmising? I guess a number of objects could make stab wounds...broken glass, even...? I wish we knew.

ETA: I didn't mean my question in a snarky way... it sounds a little that way, on re-reading. Sorry. What I meant was I'm wondering if I missed it in MSM.

I understand arrogance, sense of superiority, etc., in certain types who plan murders. Also that some sociopaths apparently have a "blind spot" that lets them believe they just won't get caught, whatever.

But...really...you're gonna lure someone out intending to kill them. So...you don't make ANY effort (as far as we know) not to leave a phone trail indicating you were the last person the victim communicated with, just before she climbed out her window...? Now maybe if you were luring someone out for a "serious talk", a confrontation that you did NOT expect to become violent -- then maybe you wouldn't be so concerned. One more phone/internet link with someone you've already left tracks with probably wouldn't seem like a huge deal if you were expecting this meeting to be where the links between the two of you stop because of coming to an understanding of some sort. If you were expecting them to stop because you were planning to kill the other person, though...? That's one thing here I just can't fathom.

I think we need more facts to come out. This speculation is getting.....well.....I understand throwing around ideas, but, this is getting faaaaaaar out. moo

I'm leaning to DE flirted online........met and had inappropriate contact with a juvenile NL.....found out later she is 13......felt the need to eliminate his futures threat......enlisted the soulless NK for help. Why the help is the intrigue. He could have acted alone. moo

Definitely need more facts.

One thing you should understand is that my speculation is two-pronged: Could this be what really happened...? AND ...Could this be what the plan was to SAY happened?

I think we need more facts to come out. This speculation is getting.....well.....I understand throwing around ideas, but, this is getting faaaaaaar out. moo

I'm leaning to DE flirted online........met and had inappropriate contact with a juvenile NL.....found out later she is 13......felt the need to eliminate his futures threat......enlisted the soulless NK for help. Why the help is the intrigue. He could have acted alone. moo

i think we all pretty much concur with that Really, it's just fun to speculate while we are waiting for the facts to be revealed. It will be a long wait. The thing that makes this case so interesting is NK for sure. No question. It's always really creepy whenever we see, in real life or films, a mousy, unconfident, seemingly quiet nerd have this completely polar life in reality and even be involved in a brutal murder of a kid. In reality they say, it's usually the quiet ones. They keep all of their animosity rage and anger jealousy etc pent up inside until it explodes in a dark corner somewhere late at night on a cold dark road in VA.

Thanks for reading it, at least, Boots.

I know I'm probably opening myself up to criticism/ridicule with this "theory". But some things about this case...I don't know. They have troubled me so deeply. I'm sure that's true of all of us here...it's just a very disturbing case, whatever happened.

Even in the scenario I sketched out, the "motive" could still very well be to get Nicole out of DE's "hair", so to speak. And maybe at one point he said to NK..."This is ruining my life. She won't stop spilling the beans! I feel like just meeting up with her somewhere and cutting her throat!" And maybe those two, in a crude but joking manner, went on about that kind of thinking for a while... "planning" a murder. But then, WHAT IF they sobered up and said, No, of course we can't do that. But what we could do is... confront her? Scare her? Maybe NK even said, "What she needs is someone to talk to her and make her understand that having a guy is not the be-all and end-all....like I discovered, a few years ago." (Remember that essay NK wrote.)

IDK. It's way out there, even to me. But something has kind of clicked in my mind now (for the moment, at least) that something, SOMETHING like this plays a part, some part. ..."I believe the truth will set me free."...? (Not that it would, if my theory were the truth, really.)

Why are they holding back that autopsy report? How many stab wounds? How will the cause/manner of death be assigned?

Last I remember, LE said basically that they had what they "believe" is the murder weapon. Has anything more definite than that come out, does anyone know?

Anyhow, I'll hush for the time being on this theory. As you said, we have to wait and see...on so much in this case.

For the integrity of the case, because they are smart. They don't owe the public anything. It will all leak out come March 23 when DE shows up in court, if it's not delayed. Regarding your supposition that maybe DE joked around about killing her and NK took it literally... There is actually some mental disorder where the person takes everything literally and is unable to know the difference. I think some autistics are that way as well. Similar to Dr. Sheldon Cooper in BBT.

Do you guys think these two will be tried separately?

The public vs private school discussion is getting pretty broad. We don't really have enough information to know if the previous school careers of either of the perpetrators is a factor at all.

Let's return to the topic of the thread.

OT-ish, "Web of Lies" on ID tonight is a case of a 15-yr old girl, who meets up with a 19 yr- old from FB. Her name was Nicole too. Her mother said her daughter did not allow her to read her Facebook page?? I am still watching, so not sure what happened, but seeing how the ep is called "Fatal Friendship"...it sounds very similar. Jmo

Let us know how it turns out.

Well this will tick some people off, but I'm going to state it anyway. As I read @backwoods post, I thought nearly the same thing earlier today. What if Nicole brought a knife with her in case she was in an emergency and needed protection. I don't think a 13 year old can stab themselves to death. But the thought that she stabbed herself has crossed my mind. Please take that as a far off theory.

I'd also be curious to see DE's browsers and sites he visited. Thinking out loud, but I'm wondering if he visited any Roosh or pickup artist sites. You can g-search Roosh. He basically thinks women are scum and should be used, abused, and raped. He teaches guys how to get game. Where am I going with this? I wonder if DE had such little experience with girls that he thought he'd start with a really young girl to kick start his game life. So if he could score with a 13-year old then it would build his confidence to working up to an 18 year old or someone older.

I really don't believe they ever had sex. I don't have data to back it up, it's just my strong opinion.
She bragged to friends about <modsnip> older guys. One of her friends commented about that on her Instagram. She was mad at NL for not taking her advice about seeing older guys and about NL telling the girl she didn't need her as a friend anymore if she was going to tell her who "to love", so the girl said something to the effect that you are disgusting and they are desperate and they only get with you because you blow them. Who knows what else they did, but I'm sure it's all against the law as far as DEs concerned.

Cops said inappropriate relationship. Of course they had some sexual contact. His car was seen there more than once. Why would he come around her if she wasn't doing something for him. And why would he resort to killing her if he didn't "go there." Yes, sex for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo