VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a website that reports on NCAA track and cross county meets, athletes and college news. Here, in the story on DE, they mention that several VT athletes were scheduled to participate in a meet in Winston-Salem on the Saturday afternoon (January 30th.) But, none of the VT runners attended that meet.
http://www.runnersworld.com/general...rged-with-murder-in-death-of-13-year-old-girl
"Several members of Virginia Tech’s track and field teams had been scheduled to compete against collegiate and professional athletes in Saturday afternoon’s Camel City Elite Races in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. None of the Virginia Tech runners participated in the afternoon competition."

Kind of related to your post ... and just to show there was track stuff going on around the time Nicole was killed ... it looks like VT hosted an indoor invitational track event for high school athletes Jan. 29-30:

http://www.roanoke.com/nrv/communit...cle_d2d57bed-57e1-5f79-93d8-550d5bca4bcf.html

Just found that sort of interesting.

Thing is the sheriff on the news on site said that her body was just tossed aside. No digging. He said it looked like they just threw her off the road.
He said that just beyond that is a ravine that if her body would have been put there they may have never found her. Someone suggested earlier on here
that maybe they started to dig and found out how hard it was and gave up.

Like you said tine will tell

Great memory! I think they may have started to dig... but again, like the sheriff said if they had traveled just a little further into the ravine her body may have never been recovered...

Here is the video that BUF originally posted :)tyou:) in case someone missed it:

[video=youtube;TOQ8WaUyYuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOQ8WaUyYuQ[/video]

Yes I have and trust me, in track it's odd. In fact I timed in a track meet last month. No one shook anyone's hand. I think it's clear from the sport news clip he's got some superiority ideation thing going on.

Yeah, I haven't the high fiving in track and field events, either - particularly on track run events. In my area, when you're done running, you have to move away from the track area.

Cross country was a very different story, though, in my area (Louisiana). It wasn't uncommon at all for faster teammates to wait near the finish line to high five their slower team members (and high five some of the other runners they knew from other teams). Coaches encouraged it. My son was the recipient on those high fives early on. Later he progressed enough to do the high fiving. (He apparently is built for endurance, not speed.)

I found a local community college that ran against Tech that day AM claims he ran. He did run, for that community college, not in DE's place.

I think he did run in the 2015 Hokie Open in November, and he may well have run "in DE's place", since DE apparently was out with an ankle injury. The results I've linked (look way down at the very bottom for AM's name) show that AM ran "unattached", not representing any school...and wasn't DE doing at least some events "unattached" as well, not representing VT formally?

http://www.hokiesports.com/cc/extras/Hokie Open 11-6-15 Men's Results.pdf

I think he did run in the 2015 Hokie Open in November, and he may well have run "in DE's place", since DE apparently was out with an ankle injury. The results I've linked (look way down at the very bottom for AM's name) show that AM ran "unattached", not representing any school...and wasn't DE doing at least some events "unattached" as well, not representing VT formally?

http://www.hokiesports.com/cc/extras/Hokie Open 11-6-15 Men's Results.pdf

Yep! There he is... dead last! I think you are correct DE was unattached at some races as well. Now I have to :eat: my words that he's a liar.

Remember, they are both still saying they didn't actually kill Nicole. There's a real possibility that she was killed at NKs hand. NK could have told DE pick her up and we'll drive her out to the woods for a "talking to." I'll talk to her, scare her off, tell her you're no good for her or she will find a great guy her own age one day, or we're engaged or some other b.s. to get rid of her. She'll listen to me, I'm a girl. She might have even hid in backseat like in the Zamora case. Then things may have taken a deadly turn when/if Nicole and NK started fighting. Still skeptical about DEs role in the actual killing. I my mind NK is more likely to kill someone. But time will tell.

bbm (bolded by me): You know, sometimes I wonder if they may somehow try to say that NK killed herself (given her suicidal threats at times on social media)...if there is only one stab wound, for example. NK may or may not have said she (NK) saw DE kill Nicole...seems there are conflicting reports. DE has said he didn't kill her.

You know... just looking at and thinking on my and Nationals' posts above a little deeper.... Hmmm. Don't stone me, guys, but let me just throw this out there for thought and mostly for asking for clarification of a few things, if anyone knows:

Suppose...just suppose for one second that Nicole DID stab herself. If NK and DE "plotted" to lure Nicole out for one or the other or both of them to give her "a talking to", as Nationals put it...and Nicole, despondent that it was obvious DE was giving her the brush-off and maybe even that NK was his "real girlfriend", grabbed something (granted, I don't know what it could have been) and stabbed herself...well, since DE had, by legal definition, had some kind of inappropriate relationship with her and since, by his premeditation (with NK) she had been abducted (by legal definition) that night ... could they not STILL be charged as they are? Death in the process of committing abduction, whether death is planned or not = premeditated murder?? And even more emphatically so if they did not then seek medical attention for her, etc.

In media reports, we've seen a lot of quotes that NK allegedly said to investigators...but the thing is, a lot of them have been part her own words, in quotes, and then a paraphrasing of what is, I presume, LE's thought/theory. (Such as something like: Keepers said she was "excited to be part of something so secretive and special" in planning the murder.)

I know this is way out there, folks. Tell me it can't be what happened...? It wouldn't explain buying a shovel. But it would explain buying cleaning supplies AFTER rather than before.

I don't know how the statement(s) that NK said they decided in their planning that cutting Nicole's throat would be the best way to kill her would fit in here...unless they DID discuss that, either jokingly or for real, and maybe even brought along a knife...whether to kill or threaten.

Just a crazy idea, I guess. But even so -- could something like this at least be what DE and NK originally planned to claim happened...?

Yep! There he is... dead last! I think you are correct DE was unattached at some races as well. Now I have to :eat: my words that he's a liar.

LOL. I'd just leave 'em there on your plate for a while yet, if I were you. He's said a LOT of stuff.

good point Cady. I found it interesting that DE was dressed in layers booking. I wonder if he dressed like that the night of the murder. Peeled off top layer and discarded bloody clothes. I've never seen a guy dress like that, wear 2 pairs of pants at once, unless he's a lumberjack in Alaska.

Remember, he was a "good Christian" and he probably did not want LE to see his genitalia by taking his jammies off, so he put on jeans over them....that's what I imagine, anyway. JMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...der-suspects-left-clues-possible-motives.html

The police sources claim Eisenhauer had sexual contact with Lovell before she disappeared from her home on January 27, after meeting her on an anonymous messaging app called 'Kik'.

If true, 18-year-old Eisenhauer would have been breaking sexual consent laws in the state.

In Virginia, if a person who is 18 years or older is found guilty of having sex with a 13- or 14-year-old minor, they can be sent to jail for two to 10 years.

Daily Mail's a rag. All officials have said publicly so far is "inappropriate relationship." But yeah, I'm sure they had some sort of sexual contact. Neighbor said she saw his car there a few times and NLs gf said she told her they met in Nellies Cave Park, near her house, at least once.

bbm (bolded by me): You know, sometimes I wonder if they may somehow try to say that NK killed herself (given her suicidal threats at times on social media)...if there is only one stab wound, for example. NK may or may not have said she (NK) saw DE kill Nicole...seems there are conflicting reports. DE has said he didn't kill her.

True Backwoods, but remember NKs already spilled on the "we plotted this and I felt so excited to be part of something so secretive and special." Also she told cops where to find the murder weapon. I doubt NL brought it. Every time I read that quote I can't help but think this NK must really be a major whack job. WHO says that!?

You know... just looking at and thinking on my and Nationals' posts above a little deeper.... Hmmm. Don't stone me, guys, but let me just throw this out there for thought and mostly for asking for clarification of a few things, if anyone knows:

Suppose...just suppose for one second that Nicole DID stab herself. If NK and DE "plotted" to lure Nicole out for one or the other or both of them to give her "a talking to", as Nationals put it...and Nicole, despondent that it was obvious DE was giving her the brush-off and maybe even that NK was his "real girlfriend", grabbed something (granted, I don't know what it could have been) and stabbed herself...well, since DE had, by legal definition, had some kind of inappropriate relationship with her and since, by his premeditation (with NK) she had been abducted (by legal definition) that night ... could they not STILL be charged as they are? Death in the process of committing abduction, whether death is planned or not = premeditated murder?? And even more emphatically so if they did not then seek medical attention for her, etc.

In media reports, we've seen a lot of quotes that NK allegedly said to investigators...but the thing is, a lot of them have been part her own words, in quotes, and then a paraphrasing of what is, I presume, LE's thought/theory. (Such as something like: Keepers said she was "excited to be part of something so secretive and special" in planning the murder.)

I know this is way out there, folks. Tell me it can't be what happened...? It wouldn't explain buying a shovel. But it would explain buying cleaning supplies AFTER rather than before.

I don't know how the statement(s) that NK said they decided in their planning that cutting Nicole's throat would be the best way to kill her would fit in here...unless they DID discuss that, either jokingly or for real, and maybe even brought along a knife...whether to kill or threaten.

Just a crazy idea, I guess. But even so -- could something like this at least be what DE and NK originally planned to claim happened...?

I never say never and anything is possible. Nicole could have been extremely distraught that DE was breaking off their relationship. Maybe the intent was just to show her the knife and Nicole just grabbed it and stabbed herself. LE seem solid on the motive was Nicole exposing DE's relationship with her, but they weren't there either. We only have Keepers' statements and she's not stable either. We just haven't heard enough about DE to know if he was unstable or any meds or has a history of previous sexual misconduct. Interesting theory though, and we will just have to wait and see....

Daily Mail's a rag. All officials have said publicly so far is "inappropriate relationship." But yeah, I'm sure they had some sort of sexual contact. Neighbor said she saw his car there a few times and NLs gf said she told her they met in Nellies Cave Park, near her house, at least once.

I don't know how they do it, but they always have the best pictures!

That was creepy with the neighbors talking about seeing his car parked near her house quite often. The one lady said she thought it was her daughter's car at first and did a double-take and saw it was a male in the car.

One time is all it takes to get pregnant, but I don't think she was pregnant. It's just plain disgusting he was messing around with a little 13 y/o girl! It's a shame he wasn't caught sooner and charged.

Remember, he was a "good Christian" and he probably did not want LE to see his genitalia by taking his jammies off, so he put on jeans over them....that's what I imagine, anyway. JMO
What does this have to do with Christianity?

Furthermore, his actions, as we know don't seem to point to someone who's very religious or has high morals. He was talking to a 13 year old girl.

In my experience being raised in private (Catholic) schools, going to a Christian school doesn't make someone religious.

The shovel purchase could be explained by wanting to dig out of snowdrifts if stuck since they planned on driving out in country. But I doubt NL killed herself. They charged him with murder. They must have something.

I can only imagine there was a striking difference in the way DE was picked up by the police and the way Keepers was taken in for questioning. DE was most likely awakened with the police barging in and telling him to get some pants on. He likely grabbed his jeans and pulled them on ASAP.

<modsnip>

I never say never and anything is possible. Nicole could have been extremely distraught that DE was breaking off their relationship. Maybe the intent was just to show her the knife and Nicole just grabbed it and stabbed herself. LE seem solid on the motive was Nicole exposing DE's relationship with her, but they weren't there either. We only have Keepers' statements and she's not stable either. We just haven't heard enough about DE to know if he was unstable or any meds or has a history of previous sexual misconduct. Interesting theory though, and we will just have to wait and see....

Thanks for reading it, at least, Boots.

I know I'm probably opening myself up to criticism/ridicule with this "theory". But some things about this case...I don't know. They have troubled me so deeply. I'm sure that's true of all of us here...it's just a very disturbing case, whatever happened.

Even in the scenario I sketched out, the "motive" could still very well be to get Nicole out of DE's "hair", so to speak. And maybe at one point he said to NK..."This is ruining my life. She won't stop spilling the beans! I feel like just meeting up with her somewhere and cutting her throat!" And maybe those two, in a crude but joking manner, went on about that kind of thinking for a while... "planning" a murder. But then, WHAT IF they sobered up and said, No, of course we can't do that. But what we could do is... confront her? Scare her? Maybe NK even said, "What she needs is someone to talk to her and make her understand that having a guy is not the be-all and end-all....like I discovered, a few years ago." (Remember that essay NK wrote.)

IDK. It's way out there, even to me. But something has kind of clicked in my mind now (for the moment, at least) that something, SOMETHING like this plays a part, some part. ..."I believe the truth will set me free."...? (Not that it would, if my theory were the truth, really.)

Why are they holding back that autopsy report? How many stab wounds? How will the cause/manner of death be assigned?

Last I remember, LE said basically that they had what they "believe" is the murder weapon. Has anything more definite than that come out, does anyone know?

Anyhow, I'll hush for the time being on this theory. As you said, we have to wait and see...on so much in this case.

The shovel purchase could be explained by wanting to dig out of snowdrifts if stuck since they planned on driving out in country. But I doubt NL killed herself. They charged him with murder. They must have something.

But my point was, in many states, if someone dies while you are committing a felony (abducting/kidnapping) against them, you can be charged with murder, regardless of how they die.

ETA:

[h=1]Virginia Murder Laws[/h]...First-Degree Murder
It is first degree murder to kill another by poison, lying in wait, imprisonment, starving, or by any willful, deliberate, and premeditated killing, or in the commission of, or attempt to commit, arson, rape, forcible sodomy, inanimate or animate object sexual penetration, robbery, burglary, or abduction. ...

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/virginia-law/virginia-murder-laws.html

Remember, they are both still saying they didn't actually kill Nicole. There's a real possibility that she was killed at NKs hand. NK could have told DE pick her up and we'll drive her out to the woods for a "talking to." I'll talk to her, scare her off, tell her you're no good for her or she will find a great guy her own age one day, or we're engaged or some other b.s. to get rid of her. She'll listen to me, I'm a girl. She might have even hid in backseat like in the Zamora case. Then things may have taken a deadly turn when/if Nicole and NK started fighting. Still skeptical about DEs role in the actual killing. I my mind NK is more likely to kill someone. But time will tell.

I think they both had separate motives for wanting to kill Nicole. I think it's possible NK killed Nicole. I think it's also possible that the original plan discussed beginning around January 4th was Strangulation and NK went along with that but in the back of her mind always planned on using a knife, so brought a knife w her. This could be why they had to stop at Walmart again to get cleaning supplies.

IMO, both have anti social personality disorder and were drawn together like moths to a flame. As far as NK goes, here's an interesting article about the comorbidity of cluster b personality disorders (borderline, antisocial, histrionic, narcissistic) and female psychopathy and what it can look like when both are present. I know NK hasn't been diagnosed with this but some of her self reported behaviors suggest a possibility of a cluster b personality disorder.

There's also discussion about how male psychopaths are more likely to also have narcissistic personality disorder while female psychopaths are more likely to have borderline or histrionic personality disorder if there is a comorbid cluster b diagnosis.

Anyway, I just found it interesting bc it could relate to some of the dynamics between DE and NK.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3323706/

In my experience being raised in private (Catholic) schools, going to a Christian school doesn't make someone religious.

I too was raised in a parochial school environment.

A handful of my classmates engaged in illicit activities like premarital and homosexual sex, theft, drugs, and alcohol abuse.

Attending a religious affiliated school should not be seen as anything other than attending a school which usually has higher academic standards than the standard public school district (in my experience).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think we need more facts to come out. This speculation is getting.....well.....I understand throwing around ideas, but, this is getting faaaaaaar out. moo

I'm leaning to DE flirted online........met and had inappropriate contact with a juvenile NL.....found out later she is 13......felt the need to eliminate his futures threat......enlisted the soulless NK for help. Why the help is the intrigue. He could have acted alone. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214