VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DE's jail garb looks sooo funny on him!!! Way to small!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wonder if she had those boots on when NL was murdered? Evidence! and mismatched socks......oh my fashion statement

Kids do that all the time. Apparently uncool to wear matching socks? In my house anyways.

She looks bubbly, happy, and very pleasant in that video. Perky. Nothing like the sullen picture that must have been taken later...

Maybe it was in one of her previous lives, but, she sure looks like this is routine......so casual........sick.

I agree, makes me wonder if she had been with LE before for something. I would be hysterical, never been in a sherrif office and I'm old!

Thats what i was noticing.. She has no problem flashing a little snotty smirk around the 0:38 mark. IMO thats what it looks like.

Looks like DE had those orange slippers on when he first walked up with his regular clothes on. They must have taken his shoes immediately.

I just wanted to add to the FB accounts - the ones already listed:

Nicky Maddie Lovell https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010565145237
Nicole Madison Lovell https://www.facebook.com/madison.lovell.750

and also Ryan Nicole - <modsnip>

Interesting... the last one is actually with that camo shower curtain guy...the one that told her he had someone else and he told her she was ugly..the guy she confessed her love for.
states he lives in Prices Fork, VA that's where I live. But Prices Fork is just:

Prices Fork
Prices Fork is a small traditionally agricultural census-designated place (CDP), in Montgomery County, Virginia, United States. The population as of the 2010 Census was 1,066. It is located about three miles west of Blacksburg and the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech).

Wonder who created that page?

Interesting... the last one is actually with that camo shower curtain guy...the one that told her he had someone else and he told her she was ugly..the guy she confessed her love for.
states he lives in Prices Fork, VA that's where I live. But Prices Fork is just:

Prices Fork
Prices Fork is a small traditionally agricultural census-designated place (CDP), in Montgomery County, Virginia, United States. The population as of the 2010 Census was 1,066. It is located about three miles west of Blacksburg and the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech).

Wonder who created that page?

Someone mentioned before .. And I have seen as well on one of his social media pages he puts his telephone number which is registered to South Carolina.. Granted you can live in another state and carry over your cell number. . Though IMO it can still raise an eyebrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why all people need a lawyer before talking to the cops. Because you can lead the cops to everything and everyone with only having minimal involvement. But if the district attorney doesn't sign off on anything before hand then you are out of luck. Jmo.

What? What side are you on? I'm VERY glad when someone talks to the police. Who are the bad guys here? Nichole's body would probably not have been recovered quickly if someone hadn't talked. I get a little insulted at the term "the cops" too. I feel it's disrespectful.

By the way, VA does not have DA's. It's Commonwealth's Attorney.

From what I remember reading, Nichole was always in love with someone, different day, different guy. Exaggeration somewhat, you know what I mean. I hate saying that!

Bless her heart, she so desperately wanted to be in love and loved by a male, and totally out of the life she lived.

If that was her first time in any serious trouble with the law then I could easily see her believing that if she told them the truth that they would let her go and maybe all that would happen is her having to come back to maybe get probation or something simple if she just cooperates.

She may have thought that since she was the one talking that she was getting a free ticket to testify against the other. Maybe from watching movies where that happened.

The thing she may have not realized is those types of arrangements are done in writing with lawyers present and unless it was all agreed to and signed beforehand then there is nothing binding on LE to do anything special favor for her.

She must have missed all the episodes that tell us to not say anything and get a lawyer when in serious trouble.

She must not be familiar with the TV show, "The First 48."

(Side note: I loveeeee that show. They have some of the best lines everrrr.

On just one episode, these conversations took place with two different suspects:

D=Detective
S=Suspect

D: Do you know Taneisha?
S: Yeah, why? What's she sayin' I did?
D: She's not saying anything; Taneisha is dead.
S: She dead? How she dead AND sayin' I did something?

----

D: What's his last name?
S: Oh, nah... I don't know his last name.
D: OK, well if you don't want to cooperate with us and give us his last name, then I might just have to go in my office and type up a capital murder warrant with your name on it... seeing how you were there.
S: How you gone go type up a capital murder warrant when I didn't capital murder nobody!

Thats what i was noticing.. She has no problem flashing a little snotty smirk around the 0:38 mark. IMO thats what it looks like.

Yes, I noticed that too. She is very strange, IMO. NK, you are not the stage manager and director anymore. You are a little pawn in a huge system. Get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste