53s54 seconds ago
More
#BREAKING EISENHAUER pleads NO CONTEST to all three charges. @ABC13News

Dominick Mastrangelo
‏

@DomMastrangelo1
24s24 seconds ago
More
BREAKING: David Eisenhauer has pleaded no contest to the three charges he is facing in Montgomery County Court: First-degree murder, abduction and concealing a body in connection with the death of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell in 2016.

Does this mean trial's concluded and he goes right to sentencing?

Wow! Things really didn't go well for him yesterday. Pettitt just flooded the courtroom with evidence and expert testimony. She buried his defense. Great job!

Dominick Mastrangelo
@DomMastrangelo1
·
2m
BREAKING: David Eisenhauer has pleaded no contest to the three charges he is facing in Montgomery County Court: First-degree murder, abduction and concealing a body in connection with the death of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell in 2016.

Annie Andersen
‏
Verified account

@Annie_Andersen
38s39 seconds ago
More
ACA Patrick Jensen now talking about the evidence that they would have presented today.

I am glad he is pleading, but ... what the heck?

His lawyers had the fingerprint and communications evidence prior to trial. So what happened??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Whatever DE said in his text message exchanges with NK on Kik must leave no room for doubt that he committed the actual murder

Annie Andersen
‏@Annie_Andersen

10 minutes ago
During new arraignment

ei5.jpg

He's not looking so cocky now.

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen
·
52s
Texts from David to Natalie keepers indicate he did have a sexual relationship with Nicole Lovell. It said "all because I couldn't keep it in my pants." @ABC13News

I am glad he is pleading, but ... what the heck?

His lawyers had the fingerprint and communications evidence prior to trial. So what happened??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don’t get it either. Did the da offer this deal prior and it was turned down? Did the da refuse it and caved? I can’t imagine the second scenario with all this evidence. I think defense was hoping more evidence would be blocked and they found out judge was going to allow it (such as keepers texts) or that judge would not require keepers to testify

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are his parents in the courtroom this morning?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz
Back