DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dominick Mastrangelo
‏

@DomMastrangelo1
35s35 seconds ago
More
Pettitt is going to hold a press conference momentarily, we're told.

There's the possibility Nicole's family had earlier said they didn't want a plea deal but changed their mind. Whatever happened, this means we won't be hearing much more evidence until Keepers' trial.

I think we are hearing some now

So he googled where to hide a body before she was murdered...premeditated.
c1ab69153534ba55ee0fce3f23021d26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie Andersen
‏
Verified account

@Annie_Andersen
2m2 minutes ago
More
Nicole's mom hugs the Commonwealth's attorney Mary Pettitt

ei6.jpg

There was never a good enough reason to murder her in my mind had he not been sexually involved with her. Never. Even had he only been communicating with her in a sexual manner and was fearful that he would be facing charges & wind up on the registry...there had to be this component for him to have gone to murder

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen
·
9m
Pettitt would have introduced evidence that David Eisenhauer told another person, initials B.V., about Nicole Lovell and his ideas.

This is somewhat good news for Natalie in the sense that DE's defense didn't present any smoke and mirrors about Natalie's involvement, other than their opening statement, which has just been negated by the judge finding him guilty.

There was never a good enough reason to murder her in my mind had he not been sexually involved with her. Never. Even had he only been communicating with her in a sexual manner and was fearful that he would be facing charges & wind up on the registry...there had to be this component for him to have gone to murder

He had a problem which made him desperate. Perhaps Keeper's became the driving force for the killing. If so, I find it hard to believe she wouldn't have been present. I rather suspect the stop on Fortress was to pick her up from a friend's house. She had been with him earlier and had returned to her dorm, I believe. She could have left with somebody else and not used her card.

WOW! Wondering what brought that about after all this time? His lawyers knew what evidence the state had, yet for some reason decided NOW that he needed to change his plea. It makes me wonder after seeing how upset his Mom was, that SHE didn't have something to do about the plea change.

I guess another question is whether the deal forbids him from appealing. And whether it requires him to testify against Keepers!

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen
·
9m
Pettitt would have introduced evidence that David Eisenhauer told another person, initials B.V., about Nicole Lovell and his ideas.

Is that the friend from online gaming who he asked for advice about "getting rid of a body"?

I guess another question is whether the deal forbids him from appealing. And whether it requires him to testify against Keepers!

Don't know. He plead no contest, not guilty. There was just too much evidence against him.

He had a problem which made him desperate. Perhaps Keeper's became the driving force for the killing. If so, I find it hard to believe she wouldn't have been present. I rather suspect the stop on Fortress was to pick her up from a friend's house. She had been with him earlier and had returned to her dorm, I believe. She could have left with somebody else and not used her card.

She was new in town, didn't know many people. She wasn't there for the murder. Eisenhauer did it, but Keepers helped plan it, disposed of the body and helped cover it up.

Prosecution had no motive or need to cover up NK's involvement. Their evidence was strong. They went with the facts and they won.

Dominick Mastrangelo
@DomMastrangelo1
·
20m
Pre-sentencing set for May 22 or 23, Turk says.

Nobody tweeted about seeing any emotion whatsoever from DE. We heard about mom crying; that's it. I'm glad this trial is over for Nicole's family. But I have to admit I wanted DE to face poster-sized images of what he did to NL. I wanted to hear the prosecution's closing, and watch him wait and agonize over the decision. He had final control in a way, and that's frustrating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back