GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, murdered, Blacksburg, 27 Jan 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nobody tweeted about seeing any emotion whatsoever from DE. We heard about mom crying; that's it. I'm glad this trial is over for Nicole's family. But I have to admit I wanted DE to face poster-sized images of what he did to NL. I wanted to hear the prosecution's closing, and watch him wait and agonize over the decision. He had final control in a way, and that's frustrating.

Just an FYI...I posted some photos last night from court from yesterday afternoon...showed how concerned DE and his team was.

At work in tears, again....

I'm full of emotion too.

Just reading through the thread to catch up this morning, I feel surprise - wow, what a development.

I feel relief - thank goodness!

I feel like a kick to the gut too - he should've done this long before now. All the prep work, all the hopes by his parents, all the LYING could've been avoided if he followed his own "motto" of telling the truth from start.

And I feel such sadness that that crime happened at all. It was completely senseless and is indefensible. Incredibly sad.

And I'm glad this trial is over. Put him away and let's move on to the next perp in this case.

jmo

Just an FYI...I posted some photos last night from court from yesterday afternoon...showed how concerned DE and his team was.

In some video yesterday afternoon when expert witnesses were testifying, he looked horrible. Shoulders kept drooping, his complexion was gray, had big dark circles under his eyes. Go back and look at the late afternoon videos. He looks like he's about to fall over on the table.

Bravo to LE and the prosecution. They did their jobs well.

:cheer:

Press conference started
Annie's facebook page

annie andersen
‏
verified account

@annie_andersen
2m2 minutes ago
more
#breaking judge turk finds #davideisenhauer guilty on all charges following his plea of no contest.

yeeeessss!!

Eisenhauer did a number of Google searches on January 24, including:

lakes near Blacksburg Virginia
how to destroy something
most creative ways to destroy things
how to destroy bodies
how hot does kerosene, rubber, gasoline, ammonia burn
what melts or burns flesh
how hot does it have to be to burn bones
knock out drugs
how does Dexter get rid of bodies

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/new-river-valley/eisenhauer-pleads-no-contest-in-murder-trial-

And that was two days before he picked up Nicole from her apartment.

I figured we'd also get to hear from witnesses at the party where he supposedly met Nicole and claims to have passed out with no memory.

I wonder if all this evidence will influence Keepers to rethink her plea.

And that was two days before he picked up Nicole from her apartment.

I think the defense took the risk at trial that the judge would rule in their favor and not allow the computer searches and text messages as evidence. The risk didn't pay off.

My heart sinks for DE's mom as I'm sure she held onto hope. Devastating for her, I'm sure.

But, truth prevailed.

jmo

I am so very glad this trial was over so quickly, for Nicole's family's sake. The CA & prosecution did a great job, even though DE & NK made it almost too easy for them, regarding forensic evidence. I'm thankful today for DE's conviction and pray the same for NK. Will see you all when sentencing comes for DE.

I think the defense took the risk at trial that the judge would rule in their favor and not allow the computer searches and text messages as evidence. The risk didn't pay off.

My heart sinks for DE's mom as I'm sure she held onto hope. Devastating for her, I'm sure.

But, truth prevailed.

jmo

One does wonder if he kept telling his family he was innocent. Maybe that's where this whole concept of a third suspect came from.

I figured we'd also get to hear from witnesses at the party where he supposedly met Nicole and claims to have passed out with no memory.

I wonder if all this evidence will influence Keepers to rethink her plea.

I doubt the story that he met Nicole at a party. I think he found her online.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back