GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, murdered, Blacksburg, 27 Jan 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am happy he changed his plea but I wish it was "guilty." Because doesn't "no contest" mean he still isn't really admitting any guilt?? He needs to admit what he did. He's a monster.

Annie Andersen
@Annie_Andersen
·
1m
Jensen saying Eisenhauer googled lots of questions about lakes in Blacksburg/ Montco and also lots of searches regarding questions about burning bodies.

Dominick Mastrangelo
@DomMastrangelo1
·
3m
Eisenhauer googled the following, Jensen reads: "How long does it take to burn a body?" "what melts through fresh?" "What does it take to identify a body" "How does Dexter (a fictional serial killer) get rid of a body?"

Are Nicole's parents in the courtroom?

Dominick Mastrangelo
‏@DomMastrangelo1

34 seconds ago
Jensen now reading texts between Eisenhauer and Lovell: "You are my crush. I want to be in your life as long as you can stand me," Lovell wrote to him.

Dominick Mastrangelo
‏@DomMastrangelo1

34 seconds ago
Jensen now reading texts between Eisenhauer and Lovell: "You are my crush. I want to be in your life as long as you can stand me," Lovell wrote to him.

[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dominick Mastrangelo
‏@DomMastrangelo1

34 seconds ago

That breaks my heart.

So heartbreaking. Poor Nicole. I feel for her parents hearing this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dominick Mastrangelo
‏@DomMastrangelo1

34 seconds ago

Heartbreaking. Poor Nicole.

Dominick Mastrangelo
‏

@DomMastrangelo1
57s58 seconds ago
More
Now Commonwealth’s Attorney Mary Pettitt reading more evidence. She said Eisenhauer talked to friends online about how to "get rid of his problem."

There's the possibility Nicole's family had earlier said they didn't want a plea deal but changed their mind. Whatever happened, this means we won't be hearing much more evidence until Keepers' trial.

Will they continue to go over all the rest of their case? I'm thrilled they're releasing this information, but surprised that they're still presenting their evidence.

Annie Andersen
‏
Verified account

@Annie_Andersen
4m4 minutes ago
More
Pettitt would have introduced evidence that David Eisenhauer told another person, initials B.V., about Nicole Lovell and his ideas.

Annie Andersen
‏
Verified account

@Annie_Andersen
2m2 minutes ago
More
#BREAKING Judge Turk finds #DavidEisenhauer guilty on all charges following his plea of no contest.

Will they continue to go over all the rest of their case? I'm thrilled they're releasing this information, but surprised that they're still presenting their evidence.
I wonder if we will hear more at sentencing?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1