GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, murdered, Blacksburg, 27 Jan 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Imo no way would she out him. She would've had to tell her mother she was on this dating site, she had met an 18yo, then snuck out and hooked up. No 13yo i know would admit that to their mom.
I think it's possible she told DE she would and he believed her.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If she dumped her she would out him to a friend at the very least. A 13 year old girl dumped for the first time would be devestated. It would be impossible for her close friends and family not to know SOMETHING was up if she got dumped. She maybe would have wrote something online about it. Mom would have found out eventually whether through social media or friends because NL would have been acting sad and crying.

And of course mom would have found out if she was pregnant or thought she was because I just think NL would have acted differently. He might have likely tried to convincerher to have an abortion if that was the case but I wonder given NK's health and the laws in VA regarding minor consent whether that would have been possible unless they hid her age. And with her health I wonder if that type of procedure would have been super bad for her.

Poor girl. To survive so much then to be killed by a coward like this.

If she dumped her she would out him to a friend at the very least. A 13 year old girl dumped for the first time would be devestated. It would be impossible for her close friends and family not to know SOMETHING was up if she got dumped. She maybe would have wrote something online about it. Mom would have found out eventually whether through social media or friends because NL would have been acting sad and crying.

And of course mom would have found out if she was pregnant or thought she was because I just think NL would have acted differently. He might have likely tried to convincerher to have an abortion if that was the case but I wonder given NK's health and the laws in VA regarding minor consent whether that would have been possible unless they hid her age. And with her health I wonder if that type of procedure would have been super bad for her.

Poor girl. To survive so much then to be killed by a coward like this.
Thanks yellow. As I stated above I hadn't considered her outing him to her friend's which she did.

If Keepers goes to trial instead of submitting a plea, I wonder if DE will be called to testify.

Anyone else moderately wigged out by similarities of NK and NL? Google image search of NK turns up photos of her from high school and she could be NL' s sister. Bizarre and psychologically interesting, no?

http://www.independencedeclaration.com/content/eisenhauer-sentencing-delayed

Ok ok, DE pleaded "No Contest" within some calculated decision by his lawyers.. now the Sentencing delayment. I still say he has figured out someway to "walk".
OMG I hope you are wrong!

Welcome to WS btw! :)
His "no contest" plea effectively means he's pled guilty to 1st degree murder, for which he will get between 20 years and life.

The sentencing hearing being delayed is not unusual. There are all sorts of reasons for delays... Maybe one of the attorneys or the judge has another case coming to trial that will conflict. Maybe the courtroom is needed for another trial. Maybe someone had to schedule a surgery or planned a vacation.

Or it could have been delayed because the defense needs more time to find mitigating circumstances to try to get less than life.

I don't think the attorneys have some master plan for DE to walk free. That's just not possible at this point. He's pled guilty to first degree murder and will probably (hopefully) get life.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/g...cle_6e058030-30c1-5ebf-8033-53a265fd16bc.html

"Pettit revealing 'a little more' than what she only said back in the courtroom":

Now that the trial of David Eisenhauer is long over, Montgomery County Prosecutor Mary Pettit is now saying what she really thinks. Pettit recently sat down in a rare one on one with Roanoke Times' Mike Gangloff and revealed how she really thinks Eisenhauer 'hooked up' with Lovell, and it had nothing to do with a party..

Furthermore, Pettit revealed that Eisenhauer's 2nd victim of prey, B.B., was actually from Roanoke, not Blacksburg as said in the trial, to protect the 2nd teenage girl's identity.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/g...cle_6e058030-30c1-5ebf-8033-53a265fd16bc.html

"Pettit revealing 'a little more' than what she only said back in the courtroom":

Now that the trial of David Eisenhauer is long over, Montgomery County Prosecutor Mary Pettit is now saying what she really thinks. Pettit recently sat down in a rare one on one with Roanoke Times' Mike Gangloff and revealed how she really thinks Eisenhauer 'hooked up' with Lovell, and it had nothing to do with a party..

Furthermore, Pettit revealed that Eisenhauer's 2nd victim of prey, B.B., was actually from Roanoke, not Blacksburg as said in the trial, to protect the 2nd teenage girl's identity.
Darn, the link isn't working.

How did David and Natalie meet? I've looked back through the threads but I seem to be missing this point! How was she involved? (David freely blabbed to B.B., did he do the same to Natalie?)

Eisenhauer told investigators that he’d met Lovell through an online site that allowed random people to message one another. But he told another young girl with whom he had a relationship that he’d met Lovell at a party.Pettitt wrote in an email that prosecutors don’t believe the party story. “Nicole was a local middle-schooler and unlikely to be invited to a high school party. Eisenhauer was not a local, just moved here … unlikely to know any local high-schoolers who would invite him to a party, etc. We know he met the teen from Roanoke online and feel confident he met Nicole that way too,” she wrote.
Like other prosecutors, Pettitt said parental involvement is the key to protecting children.

If you look up DE's case on the Virginia court website and click "pleadings" you'll get a long list with some interesting items of evidence.

I checked to see when NK's next court date was.
(looks like she got a new mugshot)

Charge information:
MURDER-NON CAPITAL FIRST DEGREE MURDER
DANGEROUS CONDUCT-CONCEAL ETC. DEAD BODY

Next court date:
09/17/2018 09:00

wvrjinmates.westernvaregionaljail.org:8085/IML

Has the charge info changed...now First Degree Murder?

I thought it was this...

Keepers is charged with being an accessory before the fact to murder and with concealing a body.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...cle_85960ee4-0f7f-5183-8066-67e48a44c85b.html

I checked to see when NK's next court date was.
(looks like she got a new mugshot)

Charge information:
MURDER-NON CAPITAL FIRST DEGREE MURDER
DANGEROUS CONDUCT-CONCEAL ETC. DEAD BODY

Next court date:
09/17/2018 09:00

wvrjinmates.westernvaregionaljail.org:8085/IML

Has the charge info changed...now First Degree Murder?

I thought it was this...

Keepers is charged with being an accessory before the fact to murder and with concealing a body.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/m...cle_85960ee4-0f7f-5183-8066-67e48a44c85b.html

Hmmm... that's weird. The court docket has her charges listed as accessory before the fact to first degree murder and concealment of dead body.

e5a47eb629b03e33eab8bf3d2ff32d81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member