GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A judge has granted the defense’s motion to have the cell phone that was found with Noah Thomas’ body forensically tested.

http://wsls.com/2015/07/08/judge-to-decide-fate-of-cell-phone-evidence-found-with-noah-thomas-body/

Thank goodness. I'm a firm believer that possible evidence should ALWAYS be tested. I'm sick to death of living near Williamson County Texas where they decide what evidence can or can't be tested, causing innocent folks to languish in prison. If it's evidence, allow it to be tested!

Hmm, wonder how they do forensic testing on an item that doesn't exist? Sheriff, can you explain?

You know, I hate to say this, but members here said from very early on that cemeteries dont allow all that stuff on a grave site. Especially once the summer comes and the grass needs to be cut. It is real possible that it isnt people "stealing", but rather a minimizing and cleaning up of the area.

Wow. WTH is the matter with people. Stealing from a child's grave?! Sick

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I noticed a comment on the article linked on steleheart's posts that gives the impression that it's pretty common for items to go missing from grave sites. I don't think Noah's grave was specifically targeted.

I haven't seen anything about the case of death for Noah. Surely it must be completed and LE has decided not to reveal the results. Is there any other way to find out? I know in NC you can get an autopsy with a written request (or at least it was like that when my hubby was alive). What about VA, does anyone know?

I haven't seen anything about the case of death for Noah. Surely it must be completed and LE has decided not to reveal the results. Is there any other way to find out? I know in NC you can get an autopsy with a written request (or at least it was like that when my hubby was alive). What about VA, does anyone know?

I don't think we'll be seeing the actual autopsy report. According to VA's Department of Health website, autopsy results are only released to next of kin, law enforcement agencies, and commonwealth attorneys.

http://www.vdh.state.va.us/medExam/FriendsFamilyFAQ.htm

Until media requests through a Freedom of Information Act?

That's wasn't my understanding of what's on the website. I understood it that VA considers autopsy results to be a part of a person's medical results and they are only released to next of kin and LE (when there is investigation).

Maybe I understood it wrong. I would love to see the report first hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member