VA VA - Robert Hourihan, 33, Columbia, 8 April 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
O.M.G. Whoever the he$& anonymous is on those comments copied and pasted one of my posts from here and pasted it as their own comment down to the tee. That's pretty dam# annoying!

O.M.G. Whoever the he$& anonymous is on those comments copied and pasted one of my posts from here and pasted it as their own comment down to the tee. That's pretty dam# annoying!

Reply and say that!! Sincerest form of flattery? No way!

No real news here, but it does say a 3rd witness has come forward:

Lt. David Wells of the Fluvanna Sheriff's department confirms those witness accounts, and says a third witness came forward with another car sighting that morning on Route 53. Wells says Hourihan's friends and family have mounted searches, and investigators have also checked for signs that Hourihan's vehicle could have ended up off the road after an accident.

So now we have 3 people who say they saw the same car getting off I-64 onto Fifth Street around 5:30pm that evening, but notes, "We don't know if he was driving."

Very strange indeed!

http://albemarle.biz/modules/rssc/single_feed.php?fid=16049&keywords=

I hope they at least find this car. I havent sleuthed the address to the exit ramp where it apears the car was least seen but I supect it was ditched rather close and quick,since 3 people saw it that morning I think had it moved very far there would be more witness as something was drawing attention to it for whatever reason.

Maybe the personal plates. I also think Tara seems to be a bit ,me ,me me-ish. I based this on Tara husband is missing facebook,and the personal plates and a few other things she has said.

Off topic.
Interesting link.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/

Reply and say that!! Sincerest form of flattery? No way!

Done. I find it supremely creepy. I mean, if they had C&P'd it and said "someone on a forum said this..." I don't even want CREDIT for my words, but direct C&P? Ooky.

No real news here, but it does say a 3rd witness has come forward:

Lt. David Wells of the Fluvanna Sheriff's department confirms those witness accounts, and says a third witness came forward with another car sighting that morning on Route 53. Wells says Hourihan's friends and family have mounted searches, and investigators have also checked for signs that Hourihan's vehicle could have ended up off the road after an accident.

So now we have 3 people who say they saw the same car getting off I-64 onto Fifth Street around 5:30pm that evening, but notes, "We don't know if he was driving."

Very strange indeed!

http://albemarle.biz/modules/rssc/single_feed.php?fid=16049&keywords=

Looks like one of the witnesses had the days incorrect. She said she saw the car at 530pm on Friday but it was actually Monday the 11th. She told that to the PI that they hired.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=107530259330486

I can't access the Facebook link, but interesting that a third witness thinks they saw the car in the same area two days after the disappearance. Do we knew if the "taramae" vanity plate was still on it when the first witness saw Robert on Friday? If he was seen driving alone and had put a different plate on the car before being spotted by witnesses that morning, it would definitely indicate that he chose to skip out, imo.

If he left on his own accord, did he abandon the car and the keys (and did he have help)? Did he sell the car? Is he close to home and still driving the car? Still so many questions in this odd case.

I noticed Robs parent hired the PI. According to a post on facebook b Tara.

Well...that's interesting! I want to know more! Where?????? I hope details come out soon!

Well...that's interesting! I want to know more! Where?????? I hope details come out soon!

I just don't get this case, and pretty much put it out of my mind when I didn't see much reaction from the wife (IMHO). Now to hear that the car was found? A big strapping man like that was unlikely kidnapped.

Why is LE being secretive about where the car was located?

The few cases we've had here in San Diego where a car has been abandoned by a male is the person wants to get away - just leave.

I still hold to that opinion, since he told the wife he was going to work, but wasn't scheduled to work that day. I think he ran for the hills for whatever reason, and is probably still alive starting a new life.

Then again - that is only my opinion.

Thanks,

Mel

Maybe a local will hear something and fill us in... hopefully!

I will check facebook pages later and see if there are clues to the cars location.

If they are not releasing the information I have to asume it would be because a shift in the investigation. Other wise they would put a press releases seekng people who may have seen or know his where abouts in that location so I think they do not believe he was there. All opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back