VA - Scott Fricker, 48, & Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, slain, Reston, 22 Dec 2017 *daughter’s bf charged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is in the politically incorrect board of 4chan, what is called /pol, that you will read things that disturb, infuriate, repulse, confuse, and frighten you. This is where they tend to actually go as reddit is viewed as somewhat “liberal” (although I guess one could argue /pol is of the liberal ethos in that it does not “censor”...) and monitors hate speech. But I would not recommend going. Unless sociologically or psychologically you are curious to how these young (and old) people develop and share this thinking. It’s interesting and very depressing.

Seriously. Proceed with caution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never been to 4chan but I have seen awful hate speech on Reddit and Topix. If there are moderators there, they are not doing their job.Or they agree with the hate speech. I know that Americans love their first amendment, but really, that is not what the first amendment is supposed to be about IMO. I think that it was to be about people criticising the government of the day, not maligning people or races in a personal way.

I have never been to 4chan but I have seen awful hate speech on Reddit and Topix. If there are moderators there, they are not doing their job.Or they agree with the hate speech. I know that Americans love their first amendment, but really, that is not what the first amendment is supposed to be about IMO. I think that it was to be about people criticising the government of the day, not maligning people or races in a personal way.

I really would be curious to see if detectives found him frequently on that board. Would be a fascinating study of attempting to reverse engineer how this boy developed the sort of out look to not only espouse hate but to be nihilistic enough to murder.

Obviously can’t attribute it to online... but it can play a role in antagonizing someone who has emotional vulnerabilities, environmental instabilities, and biological predispositions.

I really would be curious to see if detectives found him frequently on that board. Would be a fascinating study of attempting to reverse engineer how this boy developed the sort of out look to not only espouse hate but to be nihilistic enough to murder.

Obviously can’t attribute it all to online... but if that is where most of their dialogue takes place it could have a real impact

It was a perfect storm. He has obviously been influenced by some nasty site and had a gun.

It used to be just 4chan, but now they are all over Reddit, Topix and all the other no holds barred sites.
Such vile stuff out there. I just read through the Fairfax underground site. Really awful. And at least one of us is there, or a lurker who is watching this thread on WS is there.

I really hope that thread isn't indicative of the attitudes in Fairfax County. If it is, no wonder he was a neo-Nazi.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It used to be just 4chan, but now they are all over Reddit, Topix and all the other no holds barred sites.
OMG -- reading that just gave me a <chill> Really. That's all I better say...

OMG -- reading that just gave me a <chill> Really. That's all I better say...

And not only about that minority, it is all minorities or anyone who is not white or Christian or a male. Such good Christians.

Obviously can&#8217;t attribute it all to online... but if that is where most of their dialogue takes place it could have a real impact in someone who has other significant contributing factors environmentally and biologically.

bbm

And seventeen years old. SMH. What would make someone go there the first time? Certainly, curiosity on the part of some, but what about those who start "hanging out" there? Young people, because they are young, really do not have the experience or wisdom to interpret harsh views & statements... That's one reason why we who are parents should pay attention to what our children are doing, reading, and try our best to see if they might be confused about what they hear & read.

Those of us who grew up in the 50's & 60's were fortunate in some respects, IMO.

I got to looking around and found what I am just theorizing what might could have been going to happen that night. I was reading through to find murderers in his age range. They aren't in their age range but, just tossing a theory, those two could have been going to run off that night. She almost had to have let him in.

If he lived 30 miles away he had access to wheels. He took a gun for some reason and it may have been to go on the run with her. It could have ended badly, either way it went, for someone. She may have already been wrapped up in him, not gonna lose him, partially indoctrinated, etc.. but, "in love".

I looked up White Extremist Murders and found this link. See David Joseph Pedersen & Holly Ann Grigsby 9/26-10/03. I don't think the ones in our case, were going on a revolution, but I do think they may have been going to bolt, got caught, he reacted violently, then just thought, I'm next. If they'd gotten past the parents, I do think it would be likely that there'd have been a violent end for someone, in this, somehow.

White Extremist Murders since 1995
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...ers_killed_at_least_60_in_u_s_since_1995.html

Holly Grigsby
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/07/holly_grigsby_apologizes_to_vi.html

David Pedersen
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/08/david_joey_pedersen_gets_2_mor.html

I got to looking around and found what I am just theorizing what might could have been going to happen that night. I was reading through to find murderers in his age range. They aren't in their age range but, just tossing a theory, those two could have been going to run off that night. She almost had to have let him in. If he lived 30 miles away he had access to wheels. He took a gun for some reason and it may have been to go on the run with her. It could have ended badly, either way it went, for someone. She may have already been wrapped up in him, not gonna lose him, partially indoctrinated, etc.. but, "in love". I grew up in a Leave it to Beaver household and what a shock I was to my parents. Partieeeed!

I looked up White Extremist Murders and found this link. See David Joseph Pedersen & Holly Ann Grigsby 9/26-10/03. I don't think the ones in our case, were going on a revolution, but I do think they may have been going to bolt, got caught, he reacted violently, then just thought, I'm next. If they'd gotten past the parents, I do think it would be likely that there'd have been a violent end for someone, in this, somehow.

White Extremist Murders since 1995
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...ers_killed_at_least_60_in_u_s_since_1995.html

Holly Grigsby
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/07/holly_grigsby_apologizes_to_vi.html

David Pedersen
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/08/david_joey_pedersen_gets_2_mor.html
I can think of multiple reasons why he might have brought the gun. This is one of them. Shooting the parents is another. He also could have planned a double suicide with her (really, murder /suicide). He may have thought he would need it to "convince" her to leave with him as well, if she was in fact done with him.

After listening to the audio that Wyle posted earlier, it's clear that she called 911 after her parents were shot, but before he killed himself. For me, this means that this wasn't a planned thing that she was in on. But I also wonder if he expected her to just leave with him afterwards, but she was horrified and called for help, and so then he shot himself.

It is in the politically incorrect board of 4chan, what is called /pol, that you will read things that disturb, infuriate, repulse, confuse, and frighten you. This is where they tend to actually go as reddit is viewed as somewhat “liberal” (although I guess one could argue /pol is of the liberal ethos in that it does not “censor”...) and monitors hate speech. But I would not recommend going. Unless sociologically or psychologically you are curious to how these young (and old) people develop and share this thinking. It’s interesting and very depressing.

Seriously. Proceed with caution.

Disqus used to be pretty bad. I stumbled across some scary stuff on there. Last I logged on it was a whole different format and I didn't see so much of it but when I first signed on, man.

Were his posts that violent? I've not read them yet.
Lots of hate speech, some towards the violent side. I didn't dig very deep.

Our school would have expelled for the hate speech, regardless of level of violence.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Personally, I would be very interested in having a conversation with a teen who is a neo Nazi. It’s so far out of my realm of experience that it’s hard to imagine why they choose that path. Part of conversing is listening respectfully even if what they are espousing is horrible. I suppose I could come up with a psycho/social theory on my own, but I’d really like to hear their reasons from their own lips. Was this kid just spouting stuff he’d heard or had he done some careful reading and some critical thinking. It’s hard to imagine anyone with those beliefs having any rational thoughts, but I’d like to know how his mind works and why he is so afraid of and angry at Jews. I guess I hope that listening might help defuse the fear and anger.
I think that is the right approach. Here's a few articles on a man doing just that... a black man, btw...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/15/us/charlottesville-klansman-black-man-meeting/index.html

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/20/5448...0-ku-klux-klan-members-to-give-up-their-robes

https://shadowandact.com/in-documen...ends-kkk-members-to-forge-racial-conciliation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-unique-hobby-befriending-white-supremacists/

His TED talk
https://youtu.be/ORp3q1Oaezw

He's also written a book.

Such vile stuff out there. I just read through the Fairfax underground site. Really awful. And at least one of us is there, or a lurker who is watching this thread on WS is there.

I really hope that thread isn't indicative of the attitudes in Fairfax County. If it is, no wonder he was a neo-Nazi.

Fairfax County is very blue.

Fairfax Underground is not for the faint of heart.

ETA. just for the record, I'm not the person posting there. The site is 90% trolls.

I can think of multiple reasons why he might have brought the gun. This is one of them. Shooting the parents is another. He also could have planned a double suicide with her (really, murder /suicide). He may have thought he would need it to "convince" her to leave with him as well, if she was in fact done with him.

After listening to the audio that Wyle posted earlier, it's clear that she called 911 after her parents were shot, but before he killed himself. For me, this means that this wasn't a planned thing that she was in on. But I also wonder if he expected her to just leave with him afterwards, but she was horrified and called for help, and so then he shot himself.

I don't feel that she planned on her parents being killed but it wouldn't surprise me if she'd planned on leaving with him that morning, nor would it surprise me that it was just their usual ritual, and she'd lied to her parents about breaking it off with him. I can see either scenario b/c she and her brother are alive.

It could very well have been the latter of the above, and he'd scored a gun somewhere, and brought it with him, every time, and everywhere, and no one knew. Honestly, I went in and out of my house, during the night, all the time, had someone cut the engine, and roll up into the drive, and I was off. Never got caught. However, the S-F family had company for Christmas, and the routine was "off" in their home.

The aunt and uncle alerted the parents to a noise, they'd likely not have heard, otherwise. Apparently the aunt and uncle felt it was a significant enough noise to warrant getting the parents, rather than just peck on the niece's door and ask if she was okay (which is what I'd do if it were my niece and I heard an odd noise in her room). However, if my sister told me that my niece had been having a boy over, against their wishes, in the middle of the night, then, I'd definitely knock on my sister's door, if I heard a noise(s) coming from her daughter's room.

I think he had no intention to kill her, or her brother, because her brother went right on out, and she's alive. If the parents hadn't caught them, he'd likely not have killed them that night. They had a houseful of folks there. You know she told him they had company. I'm leaning toward caught in the act, panicked, shot them, then, already being very troubled, turned the gun on himself.

I listened to the Broadcastify files and mostly heard LE talking. Is there a 911 caller file?

Thanks for the quote from the WaPo article, Wyle E. -- sadly, I don't have access to The Post, so I could not read the article -- so neighbors complained about his mowing a swastika in the lawn at his house? It sounds like he was a lit fuse, waiting to blow, IMHO. SMH.
BTW, Washington Post gives I think it's 10 free articles a month, so you should be able to read it (especially if you keep clearing your cookies [emoji6])

You’re right. There was no reason nor excuse for him to kill her. My whole point was they had no idea what they were dealing with and I think people need to think before they react.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I believe the parents and grandmother did think this through, agonized over it, they appear to have had ongoing attempts to try and get daughter to put halt to relationship they thought was harmful to her, with someone they knew to be neo-nazi. The teens took to secret tweets, etc. for communications, spreading neo nazi, white supremacy rhetoric. Discovery of the secret twitter account scared them enough to have serious intervention over how harmful they saw relationship, the hate of neo-nazism. He was apparently a troubled kid, but they saw him as a kid. You don't think of kids being armed, sneaking in at 5am... least most of us don't.

Lots of hate speech, some towards the violent side. I didn't dig very deep.

Our school would have expelled for the hate speech, regardless of level of violence.

Oh, no, I would think our schools would do the same re; hate speech too. That's not good at all. Whether it's spouted in other's faces or spouted online.

Maybe my experiences with the dark net and living around all sorts of gangs and neo-nazis in the Tampa Bay Area has left me jaded. All I know is I personally would have tread carefully approaching this situation. VA and W.Va are heavily populated Neo-Nazi areas. I would not be surprised if this kid is a member of StormFront. If he was openly wearing Neo-Nazi affiliated clothing and other things, I would venture to say he was part of a group such as the Aryan Nation. Yes, they do have children in their ranks. The lack of action on the part of his parents also makes me wonder. This is all my opinion of course, but in my experience, I am not surprised he had access to wheels and a weapon. It’s pretty clear just from the news articles that he was indoctrinated and he was trying to sway his girlfriend towards “the cause”. This is why I say I don’t think her parents had any idea what they were getting themselves into. This isn’t just a foul-mouthed kid who speaks his mind; he was living the lifestyle and now it’s too late to proceed carefully. ETA: if anyone ever experiences something like this in their own life/community, please alert your local police. These groups are indoctrinated to prepare for RAHOWA or Racial Holy War. They are violent and well organized.

Also, as far as the school and hate speech, they can’t just expel a student for tweets that “might” have been his. It would have to be proven.

I believe the parents and grandmother did think this through, agonized over it, they appear to have had ongoing attempts to try and get daughter to put halt to relationship they thought was harmful to her, with someone they knew to be neo-nazi. The teens took to secret tweets, etc. for communications, spreading neo nazi, white supremacy rhetoric. Discovery of the secret twitter account scared them enough to have serious intervention over how harmful they saw relationship, the hate of neo-nazism. He was apparently a troubled kid, but they saw him as a kid. You don't think of kids being armed, sneaking in at 5am... least most of us don't.

You’re right, most people don’t. But times are scary and people need to educate themselves on the dangers that lurk in the shadows. It’s through personal and professional experiences that I know a lot about Neo-Nazism. I am saddened that this is still a huge problem in our society, but to know how to protect and defend you must know your foe. Just because someone is a child doesn’t mean they are incapable of violence. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back