VA - Scott Fricker, 48, & Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, slain, Reston, 22 Dec 2017 *daughter’s bf charged*

• Thread starter Deleted member 158085
  • Start date
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone read his grandpa's obit? He was part of security at the Nuremberg trials.

Would that have been her father?

I am not sure, but I think that the mother's mainden name may be Native American. I've seen it before somewhere. The son used his mother's maiden name on his FB too. Random thoughts.

ETA: Late...

His parents work together self owned real estate business, financially successful - hope they lose big now , I think their business can be part of a civil suit. I've never seen the mother's FB site, but hear its not good. I wouldn't doubt, though, that they start blaming the girl for dragging their poor baby into this....usually these kind of folks have done so much enabling they don't see themselves as part of the problem.

If there is no criminal trial, the girl's family might not like the discovery part of the civil process.

I just have to say that the daughter was really dumb to take her bf all the way to her bedroom with her parents just down the hall!

With the design of that house, going to the basement level would be the smartest thing for them to do.

Will the daughter be charged as an accomplice since she let him in and knew what he brought with him, and what his plans were?

Perhaps LE is waiting to serve papers on the bf as they know he isn’t going anywhere, and they are giving her some time to accept what has happened before they serve her? JMO

Anything is possible. They've probably questioned her as part of their investigation. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

We don't know that she willingly let him in with the arms. It could be when she met him at the door and saw the gun he brought, she didn't want to let him in. He may have threatened her with the gun. She may have been trying to talk him out of it when her parents heard him and came down the hall. Recall, her parents had already been through an intervention with her. IIRC, they had enlisted the help of someone to "de-program" her WRT the sick, twisted Neo-Nazi stuff. She may not have wanted to pursue that junk anymore and realized he was out of control and irrational.

People have discussed the possibility of a murder-suicide plot and that's still a possibility here.

That would make him a good guy right? If he was security he was with the allied forces?

Wow.

Odd if his daughter chose to raise her son as an alt right Nazi lover. Sounds like her emotional maturity never progressed beyond her rebellious teen years. One messed up mother, if reports of her social media activities are accurate.

I get an Ethan Couch-kind-of-upbringing vibe with the boyfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was already in LE's system. He was not unknown to them, and he'd been spouting this stuff off the whole time he'd been seeing her. I think they may have been hoping it was an infatuation, and she'd tire of him, only it just grew deeper. Fwiw, I don't think that either of these kids knew real need, nor want.

[FONT=&amp]The documents also state that the teen boy was a juvenile defender but do not describe what crimes he had previously committed. However police had his address on file from “prior investigations.”[/FONT]

Note: the paper reads "defender" and I'm almost positive they mean "Offender".

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/201...ene-home-reston-couple-killed-days-christmas/

Interesting that the boys relative said in this interview that people with mental health issues should be not be allowed to own guns - does this person realize his parents took him target shooting? Lol obviously they were very well aware of his serious mental health problems.

If this family member is not the mother or father of the boy, there's not much they can do to impose their beliefs upon their other family members. For example, I might think a relative is nuts for buying their newly minted, 17 y/o driver, an 840 h.p, Dodge Demon, to tool around in, but, ultimately, I have zero say about the purchase, nor in how they raise their child.

Yes, "affluenza" may be playing a role here, as it has in other cases. Also odd that there has been little to no news from local LE, even as the case investigation is entering it's 3rd week.

These and other horrifying murder cases don't reflect well on the subculture of disturbed, affluent teens growing up in the DC Metro area. Natalie Keepers & David Eisenhauer come to mind.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_7e7c18ee-fa6b-5366-b66d-91ed62e27318.html

These families seem to have the resources to retain high priced legal representation capable of slowing investigations, judicial process and news coverage to a halt.

Yes, "affluenza" may be playing a role here, as it has in other cases. Also odd that there has been little to no news from local LE, even as the case investigation is entering it's 3rd week.

These and other horrifying murder cases don't reflect well on the subculture of disturbed, affluent teens growing up in the DC Metro area. Natalie Keepers & David Eisenhauer come to mind.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_7e7c18ee-fa6b-5366-b66d-91ed62e27318.html

These families seem to have the resources to retain high priced legal representation capable of slowing investigations, judicial process and news coverage to a halt.

I was thinking more of the coddled, failure to take responsibility, enabling, lack of supervision aspect of Ethan Couch’s upbringing, although wealth might be in play as well.

Odd if his daughter chose to raise her son as an alt right Nazi lover. Sounds like her emotional maturity never progressed beyond her rebellious teen years. One messed up mother, if reports of her social media activities are accurate.

... or, she married into it, and got converted. Sometimes folks don't show their true stripes until after you cohabitate with them.

I was thinking more of the coddled, failure to take responsibility, lack of supervision aspect of Ethan Couch’s upbringing, although wealth might be in play as well.

"Coddled, failure to take responsibility, lack of supervision", etc. also applies to Keepers and Eisenhauer. In their case, too, there were signs of lack of respect for others, being raised to think you're better and have more rights than other people. In the case of Keepers & Eisenhauer, that led to abusive, violent treatment of a young girl who was of lower socio-economic status and not tied to hyper-religious churches that cater to affluent conservatives.

Affluent kids can be very judgmental and cruel towards those who don't fit in their clique. I wonder if the Fricker daughter's boyfriend was harboring a lot of anger and hate because he was considered an outcast for going to a special school? Like Adam Lanza? Jeez, there are so many of these cases when you think about it.

"Coddled, failure to take responsibility, lack of supervision", etc. also applies to Keepers and Eisenhauer. In their case, too, there were signs of lack of respect for others, being raised to think you're better and have more rights than other people. In the case of Keepers & Eisenhauer, that led to abusive, violent treatment of a young girl who was of lower socio-economic status and not tied to hyper-religious churches that cater to affluent conservatives.

Affluent kids can be very judgmental and cruel towards those who don't fit in their clique. I wonder if the Fricker daughter's boyfriend was harboring a lot of anger and hate because he was considered an outcast for going to a special school? Like Adam Lanza? Jeez, there are so many of these cases when you think about it.

Yep—Adam Lanza and his mom have come to my mind, too.

Ok, I'm starting to feel pretty boring, here. Am I the only one who never snuck out of the parent's house at night while growing up? :what: And we had pretty strict curfew, too. I knew my step-dad had super-sonic hearing and my boyfriends didn't want to have to deal with him. Just didn't even try. I'm surprised so many of my peers were doing this back in the day.

Seems even riskier today with so many homes having burglar alarms. I wonder if the Frickers had one and if the daughter disabled it? Let's go back and look at the Redfin listing again.

Only once -- and it was with a good friend of mine -- a female, how boring-sounding, I know, since I, too am a female -- I was staying at her house that night because my folks were out of town. All we did was go to a "Dairy Bar" type place and had a cone of ice cream. And the man who owned the place knew her dad, and he waited on us -- so, you gotta say that that was pretty daring -- right?? We did back her car out of the driveway and she then started the car!!!! (Yes, I know, one big fat wow.)

I guess my boyfriends were pretty boring, too!!

If this family member is not the mother or father of the boy, there's not much they can do to impose their beliefs upon their other family members. For example, I might think a relative is nuts for buying their newly minted, 17 y/o driver, an 840 h.p, Dodge Demon, to tool around in, but, ultimately, I have zero say about the purchase, nor in how they raise their child.

I was more thinking about how devastated his grandfather would likely be.
I have a soft spot for Grandpa's. All of mine were veterans.
I cannot even imagine the emotions he would experience to have a neo nazi for a grandson.

However it doesn't surprise me that the mother may have rebelled against her own father's opinion.
My dad has 4 kids and we have ALL taken the opposite political view from the one we were raised with.
I'm guessing this would just be a more extreme version of that.

He was already in LE's system. He was not unknown to them, and he'd been spouting this stuff off the whole time he'd been seeing her. I think they may have been hoping it was an infatuation, and she'd tire of him, only it just grew deeper. Fwiw, I don't think that either of these kids knew real need, nor want.

Note: the paper reads "defender" and I'm almost positive they mean "Offender".

https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/201...ene-home-reston-couple-killed-days-christmas/

From the link above,

According to the search warrants, the Frickers and the teen boy were seen arguing early in the morning before the confrontation turned violent. By the time police arrived however, the couple was dead. All three suffered injuries to the upper body.
And this,

Police also took samples from what appeared to be blood stains — described as red stains — found on a bedroom wall, a door, stairs, on an office floor and along a hallway.

It could be that the confrontation could have begun on the lower level. It sounds like he may have chased her parents through part of the house. OMG

ETA: I surely would like to see the search warrant(s).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back