GUILTY VA - Shannon Gore charged in death of infant, child abuse, Hayes, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only thing I can come with as to why they hid the first two and not the 3 child is maybe her parents or even his are very strict (yes i know they are adults but maybe they feared being disowned) so they hid the other two so no one would know they had babies befor being married. of course thats just MHO/thought

Are these really their bio children? Can LE do DNA testing, or anything, legally? I forgot which news article now, but one of them said they had lived at that location for 6 years. They went to the same high school. He graduated in 2000, and "supposedly" she in 2003, but I haven't been able to find that in records.

So....
- He graduates high school
2003- She graduates (?) (Shannon Nicole Smith)
2005- They move to their current location in the mobile home park.
2005-ish?- baby born, (if the latest estimate of the child in the crib is truly 5-6 years old is correct)
Some time before 2008-They both work at the now out-of-business Carolina BBQ Restaurant.
June 2008- They get engaged, as recorded on his myspace video
2008- She's goes to work at the Bojangles fast food restaurant.
Dec. 5, 2008 ???- birthdate stated by parents of daughter in crib
Jan.24, 2009-marriage (civil ceremony)
Summer 2010??- date Brian Gore gives for when child was placed in crib/cage.
Feb/March?? 2011-She takes maternity leave from Bojangles.
March 2011-She gives birth to baby boy.
March/April 2011-burglary & subsequent sale (by Shannon & unidentified male)of gold bouillon bars to auction house located where her old job (Carolina BBQ) Owner reports burglary 4/17/11
April 2011-Search warrant on the Gore trailer & well then we know the rest...., 2 children found in home, and one buried in shed. Children taken into custody, and remains taken for autopsy. B & S Gore arrested.

Anything I'm missing? Other than the birth of the deceased child?

Of course LE should be able to do DNA testing. These two have been arrested and charged, so I have no doubt LE is going to do DNA testing to determine if these two are the actual bio parents of the children-especially the one child who is dead.

The only thing I can come with as to why they hid the first two and not the 3 child is maybe her parents or even his are very strict (yes i know they are adults but maybe they feared being disowned) so they hid the other two so no one would know they had babies befor being married. of course thats just MHO/thought

I really find that hard to believe. Presumably it would be much easier for them to get married earlier if their parents didn't approve of them having children while un-married, rather than hiding the children. And presumably very strict parents wouldn't have approved of them living together in a trailer while un-married.

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but apparently the child was killed in 2007, thought you might want to put it on your timeline

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/strangers-want-to-help-abused-child

On Wednesday, the parents accused of keeping their daughter in a cage will appear in court. Shannon and Brian Gore are also charged with felony neglect of a one month old, and first degree murder of a child killed in 2007.

ETA: What if the husband is one of those HAVE TO HAVE a son guy that believes daughters are worthless....I have heard of men like that. Maybe since the first two babies were girls, they neglected/killed them, kept trying for a son, and when they finally got him, they took good care of him as he was what they "wanted"

2000- He graduates high school
2003- She graduates (?) (Shannon Nicole Smith)
2005- They move to their current location in the mobile home park.
2004-2006-ish?- baby born, (if the latest estimate of the child in the crib is truly 5-6-7 years old is correct)
Some time before 2008-They both work at the now out-of-business Carolina BBQ Restaurant.
2007-"child killed in 2007", according to LE. Child found 5 years later, in 2011 buried under shed in Gore backyard.
June 2008- They get engaged, as recorded on his myspace video
2008- She's goes to work at the Bojangles fast food restaurant.
Dec. 5, 2008 ???- birthdate stated by parents of daughter in crib
Jan.24, 2009-marriage (civil ceremony)
2009-SG posts on friend's mysp. that she is getting used to married life & "gonna try & have a baby soon"
Summer 2010??- date Brian Gore gives for when child was placed in crib/cage.
Feb/March?? 2011-She takes maternity leave from Bojangles.
March 2011-She gives birth to baby boy.
March/April 2011-burglary & subsequent sale (by Shannon & unidentified male)of gold bouillon bars to auction house. Owner at Harris & Co. Auction House in Gloucester Point reports shows records that Shannon made the sale.
April 2011-Search warrant on the Gore trailer & well then we know the rest...., 2 children found in home, and one buried in shed. Children taken into custody, and remains taken for autopsy. B & S Gore arrested.

(Thanks to Mistivon for the article on the death in 2007)

Brian and Shannon Gore are scheduled to appear in Gloucester General District Court on Wednesday at 8:30 a.m

This is a horrible case with a lot of holes.

Anyone notice how the boyfriend is talking? I guess he's going to try to get some deal.

Snagit1-56.png

Snagit1-55.png

Snagit1-54.png

This is a horrible case with a lot of holes.

Anyone notice how the boyfriend is talking? I guess he's going to try to get some deal.

I'm not even sure all 3 of these kids are his.

none of us are sure I think at this point whose bio kids these are

The Current Time in
Virginia is:

Wednesday
5/4/2011
8:46 am
EDT

Court time for the Gores this morning-8:30

I'm still waiting to hear what happened in court this morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back