GUILTY VA - Shannon Gore charged in death of infant, child abuse, Hayes, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pammy I have lived here since 2003, and I dont think they have been there that long, although I can't tell you exactly how long they have been there. I seem to remember a really big dog living there about a year or so ago, like great dane size but I have no idea if they owned it or what. The only thing that I can look back on now that may be considered weird is that when he would cut the grass he cut it well beyond what would be considered the boundaries of the property.

Like maybe he wanted a clear veiw of something that would not be in his veiw had he not cut the grass that far?

I know some people who cut more then what they have to but they all have there own reasons for it. None do it for no reason.:waitasec:

Maybe he was scared of snakes?

Like maybe he wanted a clear veiw of something that would not be in his veiw had he not cut the grass that far?

I know some people who cut more then what they have to but they all have there own reasons for it. None do it for no reason.:waitasec:

Maybe he was scared of snakes?

Just a gut feeling, but I am betting he did it in an effort to avoid having attention drawn to them. I know this doesn't seem to make sense, but it is almost like he wasn't quite sure where the boundaries were and so in order to avoid having any negative attention, he just made sure he cut far more than he needed to. It seems that they would go to any lengths to avoid having a neighbor or someone knock on the door. ... But I could be wrong.

Here is a link to search court cases in VA: http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.html

I search gloucester co for shannon and brian but nothing came up. Bit busy right now so if anyone wants to play around with it for the kids grandparents be my guest.

Other counties near gloucester are york to the south, mathews to the northeast, middlesex to the north, and king and queen to the west.

Sick, sick, sick, sick. And there are more out there I am sure. Terrible.

This is so very sad, it just breaks my heart. My children are my world and I can not imagine why these women do these things to their own :( It just makes me want to cry! One sad story after another.....

The girl is two but she was born before the two of them officially married so still not clear if both of them are the bio parents.

Just because people are "officially married" that doesn't guarantee both of them are the biological parent either.

Meanwhile this Blog of Gore's is chilling considering this awful crime.

http://www.myspace.com/insomniac2788/blog/343662862

According to that Myspace of his they were engaged June 27, 2008. The baby was born at home on December 5, 2008. They married January 24, 2009.

If Shannon Gore is the biological mother than we're looking at her 4 months pregnant in those photographs on Myspace.

There's also the cutest little girl posing in several of those pictures. It could be any child. Maybe his biological child or maybe hers? That's 2008 and the little girl appears to be maybe 4 years old. She's clean and appears well dressed and of good weight.

Ya just never know. God save all these poor kids.

I heard rumor today that the child's body they found is suspected of being killed in 2007...this time line is crazy. So many different stories...Police say the girl recovering in the hospital is around 5 years of age, the Dad says 2. Mom says girl has been in cage for 'only' two months (since the boy was born in March) and Dad says since last summer. Ex-girlfriend says he was a church goer and she can't believe he would be involved in something like this. She has a long road to recovery, still in guarded condition at CHKD.

I heard rumor today that the child's body they found is suspected of being killed in 2007...this time line is crazy. So many different stories...Police say the girl recovering in the hospital is around 5 years of age, the Dad says 2. Mom says girl has been in cage for 'only' two months (since the boy was born in March) and Dad says since last summer. Ex-girlfriend says he was a church goer and she can't believe he would be involved in something like this. She has a long road to recovery, still in guarded condition at CHKD.

Special thanks for updating us Jinxy.

BTW, apparently police went about the burglary because a man away on vacation was missing gold bullion? Mom there sold it to someone from her BBQ employment.

Church goer or not he knew that little one was locked up and starved.

Prayers for the little.

Just because people are "officially married" that doesn't guarantee both of them are the biological parent either.

Meanwhile this Blog of Gore's is chilling considering this awful crime.

http://www.myspace.com/insomniac2788/blog/343662862

According to that Myspace of his they were engaged June 27, 2008. The baby was born at home on December 5, 2008. They married January 24, 2009.

If Shannon Gore is the biological mother than we're looking at her 4 months pregnant in those photographs on Myspace.

There's also the cutest little girl posing in several of those pictures. It could be any child. Maybe his biological child or maybe hers? That's 2008 and the little girl appears to be maybe 4 years old. She's clean and appears well dressed and of good weight.

Ya just never know. God save all these poor kids.

Her parents were in those pictures, they claim not to know about any other kids / babies! Looking at the picture of Shannon on his MS acct - she looks way too tiny to have concealed a term pregnancy. It just gets weirder and weirder.

This is neither here nor there, but with my pregnancies i gained about 7 lbs with my singletons and only 12 with my twins. I also never "popped" with 3 of my singletons (I did with baby #5 though) and did big time with my twins. Baggy clothes can hide a lot.

LOL peeples - you're right. I popped (on top) before I had a positive preg test! My very tiny DD had a job interview at 6 months and the person (woman) interviewing her had no idea she was pregnant.

I see tiny bathing suit pictures and just assume her parents would have / should have noticed.

This is neither here nor there, but with my pregnancies i gained about 7 lbs with my singletons and only 12 with my twins. I also never "popped" with 3 of my singletons (I did with baby #5 though) and did big time with my twins. Baggy clothes can hide a lot.

Peeps so you gained a whopping 19 pounds with a total of three children? That didn't even make my eyeballs pop. I just read you've had 5 children. I didn't know that.

O.K. the weight thing, and your grace while having 5 children IMO puts you right up there with that Jolie chick.:) Bless you Peeples.

Sorry all for the O/T, but Peeples is my new hero. 7 pounds.:crazy:

as to the blog I have an update that seems rather chilling in conjuction with what exists

"We grew up to have a child(ren?) under the radar who never did any of the things being celebrated above because I couldn't be bothered. We keep our little girl in a cage so small she cannot stand and has weeping pressure sores on her buttocks. We occassionally throw a poptart at her. She never sees the sun, never stretches out full length and is unable to walk, let alone run. We have another kid burried under our shed. But my wife just had a baby boy, so who knows, maybe this will be the one we let run and play and share sodas and drink water from the hose."

I am steaming mad after reading that blog/update thing on his MS page. Disgusting [expletive]!

Peeps so you gained a whopping 19 pounds with a total of three children? That didn't even make my eyeballs pop. I just read you've had 5 children. I didn't know that.

O.K. the weight thing, and your grace while having 5 children IMO puts you right up there with that Jolie chick.:) Bless you Peeples.

LOL that was just the first 3 though!!! I made up for them all with #5!
Thank you :)

as to the blog I have an update that seems rather chilling in conjuction with what exists

"We grew up to have a child(ren?) under the radar who never did any of the things being celebrated above because I couldn't be bothered. We keep our little girl in a cage so small she cannot stand and has weeping pressure sores on her buttocks. We occassionally throw a poptart at her. She never sees the sun, never stretches out full length and is unable to walk, let alone run. We have another kid burried under our shed. But my wife just had a baby boy, so who knows, maybe this will be the one we let run and play and share sodas and drink water from the hose."

I am steaming mad after reading that blog/update thing on his MS page. Disgusting [expletive]!
Am I reading that correctly and you are saying this was posted on his MS page? It cant possibly be him if it was done recently as he was in Jail Thursday, out on bond Friday day then re-arrested after the body found. There are a lot of local rumblings going on and I wouldn't put it past someone hacking into the account. It is an old school type town here, with an eye for an eye ideals and justice. Everyone wants a jury trial and no plea deals...They will need God's help if they let them out of jail on bond for any reason.

Maybe they abducted the other children? That would explain why she never looked/was pregnant.

Unlikely, but possible.

Maybe they abducted the other children? That would explain why she never looked/was pregnant.

Unlikely, but possible.

That would be great for the child that was found alive,but awful for the one found deceased. I would just love if it turned out to be HC ,the horrors of what she endured are awful but at least it would leave us with 2 victims verses the 3.

I believe that I could gain 7 lbs in a day when I was pregnant.

I don't see how it's possible that the Grandparents didn't know she existed.
There had to have been some level of care when she was an infant or she wouldn't have made it this long.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back