GUILTY VA - Shannon Gore charged in death of infant, child abuse, Hayes, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to friends posts on her myspace... last year they took a trip....
Wonder where the poor caged child was then...

Also it seems form the comments she hung out with friends and stuff..... but she never let them in the house... that would be really weird.. I'm starting to wonder how many people knew about the caged child and the dead child....

http://www.myspace.com/shanic0le21/comments

2 years ago a friend said time to make a baby so we can do this together........ on her myspace

I'm still waiting to hear what happened in court this morning.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/attorneys-appointed-in-neglect-case

Brian appeared in court, Shannon did not, because she didn't want bond. They have been appointed attorneys.

"At Wednesday's hearing, WAVY.com caught up with Gloucester County Commonwealth's Attorney Robert Hicks. Hicks told WAVY.com, "If you think the words in the court documents are bad, you outta see the pictures."......"The Gores are expected back in court on August 2 for a preliminary hearing. The Case will then go to trial in Circuit Court."

She didn't want bond because she knows that if for some strange reason she did get released, she'd never see her trial I'm sure.

I wonder why the baby was turned over to S.S.

The families know about him right? Are they going to try to be involved in the lives of these two children? Interesting position to be in but I couldnt defend my daughter knowing 2 innocent children needed me more and they were the victim of her. I would be so angry at her but those children would be my main focus. I am sure I am not alone.

I would have already been in the media stating my intention to build a relationship and work with the S.S and the DA office for the benefit of the children.

FWIW
Brian Gores myspace hasn't been used in a bit I don't think and it lists him as a proud parent..... so that would have been before this last baby was born.. the baby boy....
This whole thing is just soo weird :(

http://www.dailypress.com/news/glou...ucester-murder-court-20110504,0,7296395.story

Brian Gore sought a court-appointed attorney after telling Judge Jeffrey Shaw he did not have the funds to hire one. Shaw asked Brian Gore, 29, a number of questions about his finances, employment and family.

"How many people in your household?" Shaw said.
Gore paused, before answering, "Four."

That must of been a tough one.

Wonderful he counts the little girl as a dependant in order to help him recieve financial help.

From the same link:

Shannon Gore, 24, has retained Ron Smith, a Hampton defense attorney, said the next hearing for Brian and Shannon Gore is Aug. 2 in Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court.

Wonder if her parents are paying for her defense??

From the same link:

Shannon Gore, 24, has retained Ron Smith, a Hampton defense attorney, said the next hearing for Brian and Shannon Gore is Aug. 2 in Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court.

Wonder if her parents are paying for her defense??

Someone has to be. Unless she had money stashed for selling the gold bars.I wondered if he was related but Smith is such a common name.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/attorneys-appointed-in-neglect-case

Brian appeared in court, Shannon did not, because she didn't want bond. They have been appointed attorneys.

"At Wednesday's hearing, WAVY.com caught up with Gloucester County Commonwealth's Attorney Robert Hicks. Hicks told WAVY.com, "If you think the words in the court documents are bad, you outta see the pictures."......"The Gores are expected back in court on August 2 for a preliminary hearing. The Case will then go to trial in Circuit Court."

Watched the video of his words. He appears completely torn up over what he has seen. It must truly be gruesome.

The gold bars in question were in measured in ounces, so it couldn't have been like a Fort Knox type gold bar thing, gold is heavy.

Watched the video of his words. He appears completely torn up over what he has seen. It must truly be gruesome.

The attorney really gets choked up. Must be pretty horrible pics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back