GUILTY VA - Shannon Gore charged in death of infant, child abuse, Hayes, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How much do gold bars go for?

Depends on the weight. Market prices are at record levels. 1500 or thereabouts per ounce. Gold bars vary. 1 oz, 10oz, kilo, etc..... Depends on the weight.

The attorney really gets choked up. Must be pretty horrible pics.

I live relatively close and have some rental property near there. I want to attend the trials with this one. I even submitted a request for us to pursue adoption of the young girl. This one is too close to home. As a product of an abusive home, now with several little boys I get torn up about these stories. Found this place in the beginning of the CA saga. Glad it is being discussed here.

That must of been a tough one.

Wonderful he counts the little girl as a dependant in order to help him recieve financial help.

No birth certificate means no SSN which means no financial aid or tax write off.

Of course if a child gets no food, clothing, medical care, WTH - they probably didn't need the write off... just horrific.

The attorney really gets choked up. Must be pretty horrible pics.

And yet he has just signed on to spend the next two or three years of his life defending her (or him). :banghead: :banghead:

And yet he has just signed on to spend the next two or three years of his life defending her (or him). :banghead: :banghead:

The district attorney seemed choked up to me. A lawyer representing one of them said "there are two sides to the story"

All in all it sounds like folks that knew him think he was a church going nice guy. I don't hear much about "her" except that people knew her from Bojangles where she worked and other places she worked.

Also strange is who was the guy she was with when she sold the gold bars?? The buyer says it was not Brian.

No birth certificate means no SSN which means no financial aid or tax write off.

Of course if a child gets no food, clothing, medical care, WTH - they probably didn't need the write off... just horrific.

She would still count to the court as a member of the household in order to aide his request for an court appointed attorney.

I just thought it repulsive. It must have been odd for him to be standing in court like that having to admitt she exist when he has never done that before, all for him to get an attorney to represent him in the trial defending him agaist treating her as a non human.

I also know that he only said four because he was in court and knew it would put another bar on his cell if he said how many people he truely thinks lived in his house.

That little girl was denied the chance to live. She was treated as if she was not a person.

She would still count to the court as a member of the household in order to aide his request for an court appointed attorney.

I just thought it repulsive. It must have been odd for him to be standing in court like that having to admitt she exist when he has never done that before, all for him to get an attorney to represent him in the trial defending him agaist treating her as a non human.

I also know that he only said four because he was in court and knew it would put another bar on his cell if he said how many people he truely thinks lived in his house.

That little girl was denied the chance to live. She was treated as if she was not a person.

I misunderstood - thought you were referring to past financial aid of some sort. Yes, how wrong that he can now use this precious child as a member of his household...

If it was her child then the reports that the family was not aware of her child(ren) just fell apart. Her parents are in those pictures too...

Makes me sick that she is holding someone's child on her lap when her child(ren) is where? Locked up in a cage somewhere? Buried under the shed? Just disgusting.

I think these pics were 3 years ago in 2008 at her birthday party. If the reports that LE believes the child is 5 or 6 then this little girl may very well be the girl in the cage possibly. And you are right, family and friends would have been aware of the child, or other children. I said it early on, that this whole story might expose a number of ghouls related to the family as we get more information.

Interestingly he had to "pause" when answering four. He is so used to saying "three" I suppose.

It should be noted, she didn't appear in court because she doesn't want bond. Probably a good thing she doesn't want to show her face in the area.

I have a million questions, Was the little girl in the crib a twin of the other child? Was she born on 6-6-06 and they whole family thought it was some weird omen? What made them want to treat a child this way? How long have they lived there? Did anyone think they were odd? Are they ashamed of themselves ? Do they care?

How could their parents not know? wouldnt you visit and tour you childs home? How do you not notice they bought a crib in the fist place?

Very well said Soulmagent

The choked up attorney is the attorney for the commonwealth he gets to prosecute her for the next 9 to 10 months VA is quick ,this wont take years.

Correct Soulmagnet, of which I am very grateful for. I can't wait to read the autopsy results when they do finally get done and released. The timeline with this case is horribly confusing but so far I have managed to keep it relatively straight in my head. I wonder when they signed the original lease if they listed any children, especially if investigators are saying girl alive was born in 04, deceased died in 07, and they have lived in that home for approx. 6 years....so they got there in 05 or 06...

OMG I am more than disgusted with these people, this poor child must have suffered since the day she was born. So from my calculations she is around 3 years old. This poor child, breaks my heart that she was "hidden" from people and neglected. I hope this people are also charged for attempted murder on this young starved girl! She basically had one foot in the grave or should I say SHED! :(

Correct Soulmagnet, of which I am very grateful for. I can't wait to read the autopsy results when they do finally get done and released. The timeline with this case is horribly confusing but so far I have managed to keep it relatively straight in my head. I wonder when they signed the original lease if they listed any children, especially if investigators are saying girl alive was born in 04, deceased died in 07, and they have lived in that home for approx. 6 years....so they got there in 05 or 06...

Do you know what management company the park is under? Or is it owner ran? Did they own their trailer or rent it already on site?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back