GUILTY VA - Shannon Gore charged in death of infant, child abuse, Hayes, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has the address of the home been posted?

Asking because there is a site: propertyshark.com that lets you search addresses and find out all kinds of info about sale history and whatnot after you sign up (it's free). I usually use the address function, but I tried owner for 'brian gore' but the owner search isn't available for VA....

lol nevermind... it's in the search warrant...

k, that site isn't very informative with VA addresses. NVM.

Am I reading that correctly and you are saying this was posted on his MS page? It cant possibly be him if it was done recently as he was in Jail Thursday, out on bond Friday day then re-arrested after the body found. There are a lot of local rumblings going on and I wouldn't put it past someone hacking into the account. It is an old school type town here, with an eye for an eye ideals and justice. Everyone wants a jury trial and no plea deals...They will need God's help if they let them out of jail on bond for any reason.

No Jinxy, that was my own addition to his blogged contents. I was simply being fascetious because I am outraged that a man who could post what he did could also be a man who would participate in the heinous abuse and possibly murder of small children.

I've followed a lot of disturbing cases, but this is the most horrifying one I have ever heard of. I wonder how that poor baby girl survived six years with those animals.

A strong will to live ..........

The remains are so badly decomposed, sources close to the investigation tell CBS 6 the medical examiner is having to call in an anthropologist from Fort Lee to determine the child's gender.
http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtvr-gloucester-couple-update,0,261292.story

I would guess by this time that no one has come up with a birth date for the child that died, that it probably was born at home also. I will be glad when they come up with final birth dates for the children. It is confusing that BG is giving one age for the living girl, but estimates are that she is older.

This is such a sad story, :(. I am very onterested to learn if the starved girl had in fact CP and Down Syndrome as stated.

I am so glad that these children were found and saved in time, god bless them all.....

Ok as far as the manager/owners of said Waterview Moble Home park- I own my Doublewide and rent two lots here in Waterview and I can tell you where I send my lot rent every month...The owners are in Los Angeles, CA and it is sent directly to a Bank account so I do not have any names. The name on the account is in is "Brays Point LLC".

(God I hope this doesn't somehow get me in hot water and they try to evict me for that disclosure, I can't exactly put a home in the back of my vehicle and put it elsewhere...)

There are two managers on Site- but I dont have full names and dont feel comfortable giving that out unfortunately. I may ask the one who lives next to them if I see her when I get home, maybe she knows what was on the lease...

And for a story already horrid enough, now getting sensationalized

Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home; parents Brian and Shannon Gore charged

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ome_parents_brian_and_shan.html#ixzz1LPUmh7GE

(I've read reports that she was seen eating skin flakes off herself.)

Yes I heard that as well, and all I can say about the sensationalism, is greeeeaaat. My area works very hard to have a nice clean safe neighborhood and unfortunately these monsters have put all of the effort in the damn dumpster because everyone always falls back on trailer trash cliches. And you know what, they are the apitome of it. Thanks so much monsters...

I really find that hard to believe. Presumably it would be much easier for them to get married earlier if their parents didn't approve of them having children while un-married, rather than hiding the children. And presumably very strict parents wouldn't have approved of them living together in a trailer while un-married.

Good point but they could have hid the fact that they lived together from the parents.... Afterall they Did hide the kids from them.

Could actually be that young girl on the lap in 2008 at Shannon's Birthday party. Looked healthy and happy, and about 2 to 3 years old possibly.

SICK

I am very confused as to why police think the girl is six. According to police she looks to be 1 year old, but for reasons unknown they think she is five or six.
It was never explained why the police think she is five or six if she looks to be one and the two accused claim she is two. I really hope she isn't actually six, because the younger she is, obviously the better recovery she is going to have from her alleged ordeal (to whatever extent possible).

Very likely the police are basing their guesstimate of the age on info from the hospital. Maybe on the teeth development or something. Goodness knows all the other developmental milestones would be out of line for the child.

I am very confused as to why police think the girl is six. According to police she looks to be 1 year old, but for reasons unknown they think she is five or six.
It was never explained why the police think she is five or six if she looks to be one and the two accused claim she is two. I really hope she isn't actually six, because the younger she is, obviously the better recovery she is going to have from her alleged ordeal (to whatever extent possible).

It has been confusing. The authorities haven't changed their story from what I can tell and from what I read in a litany of articles I looked at - they age her at about 5 to 6, now 6 to 7. At least from what I recall reading all the nauseating stories. The only time the age changed was when Brian said she was born a couple years ago, making her just over two years old born in December. She weighs in like a 1 year old at 16 lbs (skeletal in form), deformed to a degree from being caged in and unable to stand or walk with her heels pressed upon her backside causing pressure sores. Brian has said she use to stand and walk prior to the caging last summer.

There is that picture of a blond girl on her lap, and she looks to be about 2 maybe from SG birthday party in 2008. That would be about the right age for this girl if the authorities are correct.

Very likely the police are basing their guesstimate of the age on info from the hospital. Maybe on the teeth development or something. Goodness knows all the other developmental milestones would be out of line for the child.

It was never explained what they are basing it on. I hope she isn't actually six.
I wonder if she can talk, etc? The older the child is, the harder learning basic things other children learn is going to be.

It has been confusing. The authorities haven't changed their story from what I can tell and from what I read in a litany of articles I looked at - they age her at about 5 to 6, now 6 to 7. At least from what I recall reading all the nauseating stories. The only time the age changed was when Brian said she was born a couple years ago, making her just over two years old born in December. She weighs in like a 1 year old at 16 lbs (skeletal in form), deformed to a degree from being caged in and unable to stand or walk with her heels pressed upon her backside causing pressure sores. Brian has said she use to stand and walk prior to the caging last summer.

There is that picture of a blond girl on her lap, and she looks to be about 2 maybe from SG birthday party in 2008. That would be about the right age for this girl if the authorities are correct.

But supposedly outside the two of them no one knew the "caged" girl existed. So hard to believe it would be the same child if the photos were posted on the internet for everyone to see.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back