GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this relationship is/has taken place, I do not see any love & respect for her mother in the equation. I think this aspect of this case scares me the most because I am really hoping that this young lady wasn't involved.
I pray she makes it home, and I think she will, but when she does she is not going to have to face her mother or brother but the her entire world - turned on its side.

I have finally caught up on this thread. I am praying that BS had nothing to do with her mothers demise but the more I read the more I wonder if she was part of it. The jealous factor comes to mind.
I haven't been able to really surmise what kind of relationship BS had with her mother, wether good or bad except for what is being posted here about the MS comments.

It is very heartbreaking to read the comments mom left on her deceased sons FB page :( alot of pure heartbreak. Seems alot of attention was diverted that way and maybe away from BS....

I can see JE being able to come in and manipulate this situation with the dynamics of the family. Single mom, son recently passed, lonely woman I am sure. He preyed upon this family and got what he wanted imo..... I do hope BS is OK because JE is about to run out of options and realize BS is more of a problem then she is worth due to her age. I mean where can you really go? He will need work for money at some point, she is a liability (BS).

I pray he lets her go safely and moves on ....................

Maybe she meant she wanted her daughter to put her first instead of her friends or him - perhaps it had nothing to do with the creep.

I often tell my son who is 17 that his friends should not be first and his family is more important.

Just a thought - maybe Tina was not jealous of her daughter, but instead worried and wanting her daughter to respect her.

MO

That's what I was trying to say, lol. Thanks. It just wasn't coming out right.

Could be the creep was grooming her. Treating her well...buying her things...siding with her when she and her Mother would disagree. He was only there for a few months? It does sound like BS was his target.

I think it was last night that I was looking at TS's myspace. Thought I saw comments along the lines of 'you made your choice, now you have to live with it'. Can't recall exact words. I thought it was recent. Did she give him the boot, and that's what set him off? Anyone else see those comments? May have been mentioned and I missed it.

ETA: The words were: you chose the wrong option

and, you will look back and regret...

http://www.myspace.com/tinaldyer

Live stream up and they are getting ready.

Maybe we are reading into the posts incorrectly - maybe Brittany did see him as a father figure and was telling him she loved his as a stepdad - there is nothing here stating is was sexual or a relationship - perhpas he crossed the line. MO

Again, like so many cases, he is a landscaper.
They are keeping the Amber Alert for 24 more hours.
Asking for friends of Brittnay to please contact police if they have info.

Friday, mom and Brittnay, were spotted leaving the house early morning.
They don't have any information bf was in the house friday.

Update from PC: Autopsy on Tina still underway and may have results on COD later today. JE has family in Eastern North Carolina and in Alabama.

No info that Britt left with the bf, they believe that she is with him.
Numerous tips, most local.
No clue to where the two could be, frustrated with lack of information in the case.

No information leading to say bf killed the mother.
They want Brittnay back safely.

Then investigate the murder thoroughly.

Bf was living in the house last friday, from their understanding.
They believe Brittnays life is in danger.

"We don't have any info other than he lived at residence, was in contact with them on daily basis, was still living in residence as of last Friday."

They believe Brittany's life is still in danger

They do not want to say she MAY have left on her home with Jeff - because then people will stop searching.

Discussing photos.

LE making pleas to Brittnay's friends, her close friends and she was in contact with them on a daily basis - they would like very much to contact them.

Does Brittany have a cellphone? She does, she hasn't made contact with anyone.

Hoping friends can help out with information. Brittany had a cell phone but she has not contacted LE or any member of community that they know of.

Can't they track her cell? Also when was her last post to FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke