GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not remember him well but I went to high school with him in Ayden, NC. I was watching Nancy Grace last night and I would have never thought I would see someone that lived in my area once. Gives me chills!

Picture7-1.png

WDBJ7 has this on their home page.

I really do not remember him well but I went to high school with him in Ayden, NC. I was watching Nancy Grace last night and I would have never thought I would see someone that lived in my area once. Gives me chills!

Welcome to Websleuths, SammySam... Sorry it's under there circumstances but thanks for the input/post.

Isn't it still fraud if you use someone else's cc.....even if they know it. You would have to sign your own signature or the owners.....either one....wrong to do. ???

Technically you're right...you're not supposed to use someone else's credit card. However, people do it all the time. As long as the owner of the credit card isn't reporting it stolen/fraudelent use. When I was a senior year of high school and as a freshman in college my mom would let me use her credit card for emergencies, gas, food and such so I wouldn't feel the need to get one.
You'd be surprised at how many places will let you swipe a credit card without even asking for ID...sign any scribble scrabble and the clerk was none the wiser.

Thanks for joining us. Can you remember why he was charged with assaulting an official with a deadly weapon when he was 17?

Picture7-1.png

After zooming that picture in, it does look to me like he is holding something behind his back. If it were coming from a stand or something, then it would be in the traffic path. :twocents:

Picture7-1.png

What the heck is that blue thing? Sleeping bag? Duffle Bag? Looks like its taking up the whole cart?

If its criticle to the case, I wonder if there is a murder weapon in there?
I don't think it would be cleaning products. She was found in the home, I doubt someone would take the time to clean up the house, but leave the body there. Clean up is usually when someone is trying to hide the crime.

:Welcome-12-june:

What the heck is that blue thing? Sleeping bag? Duffle Bag? Looks like its taking up the whole cart?

I don't think it would be cleaning products. She was found in the home, I doubt someone would take the time to clean up the house, but leave the body there. Clean up is usually when someone is trying to hide the crime.

It looks like a big tent to me.

It looks like a tool box to me.. my hubby has a black one that looks similiar also bought from walmart, looks like clamps on both ends (the shiny metal) and then it got a bigger one in the middle larger that you can put a padlock on... IMHO

Suitcase???

Looks like a foot of someone sitting on a bench behind him... JMO.

And what is that blue thing? At first I thought it was clothes laying flat on what looked like a hanger but they would put clothes in a bag. So now I wonder if it is a cooler of some sort? Has to be something big enough that they wouldn't put in a bag.

Thanks for joining us. Can you remember why he was charged with assaulting an official with a deadly weapon when he was 17?

I really cannot remember. I looked on FB and we have 6 mutual friends but I am a little uneasy about just coming out and asking them. Let me brainstorm a little about who would know. :) I do know he still has family living in Ayden. Will certainly post if I find out.

Ok almost all tents come in a box.. BUT those collapsable canopies come in a nylon"bag/storage pouch thingy..

Picture7-1.png

Yes it looks like A Tent... So maybe they would be coming down this way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyingHorses4