GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a feeling that someone knows something
they had very little $ at the time and someone has to be providing them money or support to remain unlocated for this time

Team of 6 people going through the tips. No other purchases w credit card. Britt's cell phone has not been used.

Britt's safety is paramount here. Gap in time don't know anything between Friday and Monday.

just a feeling that someone knows something
they had very little $ at the time and someone has to be providing them money or support to remain unlocated for this time

I respectfully disagree with that belief. Think of Elizabeth Smart. Or just someone going camping: not enough time has passed for them to need to restock food, etc, at this point. Especially if they grabbed stuff from the house. :twocents:

no record of further use of credit card
brittany's cell phone not used
have a team working on tina's death
once locate brittany & je, will open a lot of doors to investigation
don't have anything between friday and monday that we are hanging on to
asked fb and ms to cooperate and have not been successful to getting access to those sites and will persue whatever actions necessary to get that data

3:30 next presser, if not earlier

Still doesn't want to elaborate on what was purchased at Walmart.
has 6 people going over tips.

has a warrant re: abduction to serve on Easley.

Is Tina's murder taking a backseat? Has a team working on that. brittany's safety is paramount. Once she is located, that will open a lot of doors re: homicide investigation.

Facebook & mySpace: have been asked to cooperate. haven't been successful in getting access. Will pursue any avenues to get access.

Will provide a photo of rear of the car w/ spoiler later.

Why does he keep referring to him as "Mister Easley"? To emphasize the fact that he is a grown man to all of her friends that are listening?

BBM Exactly for that reason. He is a GROWN adult male. Her friends probably became familiar with him and called him Jeff. I don't see anybody but B calling him Hand Cuff Buddy or (hcb). Gosh, I sure hope this girl is ok. I seriously hope she doesn't end up as an accomplice. I'm really really reeeally praying she's innocent, knows nothing about what happened to her mother, and will be found safe.

For some reason, though, I don't think it's gonna play out well.

I'm kinda shocked that FB and ms has not given them access.

facebook/myspace not cooperating with giving them access. asked if they'll get a search warrant. said they'll use what ever means available....

Hello?????? shouldn't they have gotten that search warrant first thing? It's a little obvious their pages might hold some clues.

in a question from a reporter, he mentioned the video at wally world being friday night (I think he said 8).... he was not corrected... just sayin.... if that helps with timeline moo

Jersey Girl i am in total agreement. Not to mention letting your kids on these FB and MS sites includes lying about their age and violates the TOS on the sites as well. That is teaching children it's ok to lie. My children want a FB soo bad just to play games on (treasure island, farmville). I pulled up the TOS and said MAYBE when you're 13. I have friends who let their 6 yr olds have accts. and I've had a fit but they don't care :(

in a question from a reporter, he mentioned the video at wally world being friday night (I think he said 8).... he was not corrected... just sayin.... if that helps with timeline moo

Yep, they were at Walmart from 8:00-8:30pm Friday night.

He also said he hopes that this afternoon he may be able to discuss the purchases at Walmart. did I hear that right?

He also said he hopes that this afternoon he may be able to discuss the purchases at Walmart. did I hear that right?

I hope so because it is really driving me BATTY as to what they purchased. I keep looking at that picture and trying to figure out that dang blue thing. I must have a problem because I dreamed about it last night, LOL!

I live just across the border from VA in NC - about an hour from blue ridge parkway in the foothills. It was 16 degrees at my house this morning when I got up. Something tells me they aren't camping if they're still in VA or NC - unless they are in the car and letting it run all night.

I am so afraid that if Brittany witnessed or knows something about JE murdering her mom, that JE will murder her to keep her shut up.
I can see a murder/suicide thing and I'm so afraid of that.
If someone is keeping them, I would think it is under hostage or duress, JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member