Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 18s18 seconds ago
Hagerman said he "finally let go of the assumption" there drugs in the toolbox when in court in April, 3 years later. #Bosma #TimBosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 31s31 seconds ago
Hagerman said the chose the stairwell to dump the goods as it was "the closest spot they could find." #TimBosma #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Hagerman. "I'm the one who pulled off the rd. We both decided we were going to dump it."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 54s54 seconds ago
Hagerman/Michalski decide together to put items in stairwell. "We both had decided we were going to go to Oakville and dump it somewhere."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 52s52 seconds ago
Hagerman says he was driving and decided when to pull off. Both he and Michalski dropped bag & box in stair "the closest spot I could find."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 56s56 seconds ago
"We didn't talk very much at all," said Hagerman of driving with Michalski.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 55s55 seconds ago
Dungey. Don't u talk about what's in it? Hagerman.We didn't talk about much at all. "

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 50s50 seconds ago
The car smelled a lot like weed, Hagerman says. They didn't discuss what was in the backpack, he says. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 16s16 seconds ago
Hagerman says there was very little talk on the drive to Oakville and they didn't ask what was in the bag and the box. #TimBosma

It's amazing to me how no one talked to anyone about anything in this group. :notgood:

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 26s26 seconds ago
Andrew Michalski says they have to unload the stuff and that Dellen wanted it to go to Mark, said Hagerman. And that police swarmed house.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9s9 seconds ago
Michalski told Hagerman that police had swarmed the Maple Gate residence and told Michalski, Millard's roomie, to leave. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7s7 seconds ago
Hagerman says Michalski told him police had swarmed the house, and that he had Dellen's weed in his trunk and didn't know what to do. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 42s42 seconds ago
Michalski had already put the drugs in his car. #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 18s18 seconds ago
Hagerman said he "finally let go of the assumption" there drugs in the toolbox when in court in April, 3 years later. #Bosma #TimBosma

Then why panic after DM brought him the toolbox (and not before the drop-off) if all the time he thought only drugs were in it? Why go into panic mode after the drop-off if he didn't "finally let go of the assumption" until 3 years later? Doesn't make sense.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 59s59 seconds ago
Andrew michalski said they had to dump stuff. And DM wanted it to go to MS

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 52s52 seconds ago
Why didn't Michalski and Hagerman take their evidence to police at Maple Gate? They may have discussed it, Hagerman said.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 51s51 seconds ago
Dungey asks if they ever considered going to police? "We may have," said Hagerman. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
He says they discussed going to police, but did not. They dumped it in the stairwell. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 51s52 seconds ago
why not go to police Dungey asks.. " considered it."

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 6s6 seconds ago
Hagerman also testified that Hagerman had the backpack with the drugs in his car when the police came to search the house. #Bosma #TimBosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Okay, that's all the playback we're listening to. Jury going back to deliberations. #timbosma #bosma #HamOnt

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
That's it. The question has been answered and the jury heads out again. Deliberations continue. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
The jury has heard the evidence of Hagerman, they now return to deliberations. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
That's the end of audio. Jury going back out to continue deliberations. And so we wait. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 55s55 seconds ago
That's it for the evidence to re-hear. #Bosma jury back to deliberations.

Then why panic after DM brought him the toolbox (and not before the drop-off) if all the time he thought only drugs were in it? Why go into panic mode after the drop-off if he didn't "finally let go of the assumption" until 3 years later? Doesn't make sense.

I agree. AM, MH and MS all knew what was in that toolbox IMO. Each will deny it for obvious reasons, but they knew. MH was only half joking when he texted "a box of guns?" IMO.

Question to SC - "CRACKPOT !! I hope the cops arrested her ?!"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 18m18 minutes ago
No. The @HamiltonPolice officers were firm, but kind.

Well, compared with all the other nefarious stuff that has been done in this case, the woman with mental health issues is pretty low on the list of who ought to be arrested.

Well, compared with all the other nefarious stuff that has been done in this case, the woman with mental health issues is pretty low on the list of who ought to be arrested.
I feel like I'm being cruel to MB, but it's not intentional. IMHO, for all intents and purposes, MB was a full functioning woman; one who was capable of getting a line of credit on her house to assist her son, one who was able to apply for a building permit for a large outbuilding on the farm, she became POA for DM within a day or so of his arrest and proceeded to liquidate millions of dollars worth of real estate. MB seems to be a lot more hands on with DM's affairs than I originally thought. She owned her own house, obviously paid her bills- aside for the fact that DP said she was shaken up immediately following DM's arrest, I haven't seen anything to indicate that she has mental health issues at all. IMHO, MB's was just in protect the money-CMA mode. MOO

I bet all these guys were talking nonstop all week long.

Oh you want to believe they were. They sat in that car on the way to Oakville in silence? Pffft. Tell me another one.

DM spent 50 minutes with MS before his arrest, not to mention countless hours after the murder during the cleanup but they never said anything to each other either? Pulleeze.

DM and CN never discussed anything about the "mission" they were partaking in while hiding evidence? Uh huh.

DM and MH never discussed anything about the toolbox when he was dropping it off? Really.

CN and MB never discussed the trailer/evening of the 9th or watched the news while drinking copious amounts of wine because it would upset them? Okay then.

CN and MB never discussed anything with AM while picking up Pedo and an envelope full of cash earmarked for "Moose"? Right.

The whole lot of them didn't spend countless hours both together and in small groups discussing everything with each other? Not a chance.

They all disgust me.

MOO

So confirm nothing testified that they wanted to pin it the crime on MS?

He said they just wanted to get rid of the stuff (with AM being more about getting it to MS than he was)

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 52s52 seconds ago
In the courtroom right now, Smich is turned to face the witness box, although nobody's actually there. Millard is looking around.

Maybe trying to figure out where the voices are come from :D

OMG, too funny!

I think it may be possible to figure out what 'the pact' was about, if we can find out what changed between the series of 4 statements from MH/interviews with police. I'm thinking they had a pact to not ever tell about something(s), and then when he kept getting questioned, he may have discovered during the questioning that police already had been told certain things that only AM and MH would know, and therefore he knew that AM had told? Good time to examine MH's testimony to see if it can be determined what changed between the 4 of his statements. moo

Won't have time today/this evening, but later tonight I can have a look.

I feel like I'm being cruel to MB, but it's not intentional. IMHO, for all intents and purposes, MB was a full functioning woman; one who was capable of getting a line of credit on her house to assist her son, one who was able to apply for a building permit for a large outbuilding on the farm, she became POA for DM within a day or so of his arrest and proceeded to liquidate millions of dollars worth of real estate. MB seems to be a lot more hands on with DM's affairs than I originally thought. She owned her own house, obviously paid her bills- aside for the fact that DP said she was shaken up immediately following DM's arrest, I haven't seen anything to indicate that she has mental health issues at all. IMHO, MB's was just in protect the money-CMA mode. MOO

Don't forget that when the accountant testified - she noted MB was on the MillardAir payroll still at a tune of $5k per month.

She she paid her bills - but only with the assistance of DM.

Everything she did (IMO) after TB death was trying to protect her future. Passing the letters, wiping her prints, the real estate transactions. DM had the gold, and she was following the golden rule. The person with the gold makes the rules.

-That being said, she is still an Adult and could have made much better decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member