Verdict: GUILTY!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am feeling slightly better about things now, when they announced their first question, I was scared they were going in the wrong direction, now that is has been clarified and with the 3rd question about the wording, I think they are trying to find MR guilty. It seems as though they reject the evidence (or lack thereof) of innocence, at least that is something, if the judge said yes it leads to guilt, I think it would have been done.

Justice Thomas Heeney provided the jury with three "decision trees" to guide them on possible verdicts on the main charge of first-degree murder.

The first "tree" would be followed if the jury decided, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Rafferty was the actual killer of Stafford and intended to kill her.

The second tree would apply if the jury believed McClintic was the actual murderer but Rafferty "aided or abetted" in the murder. Both scenarios would trigger a first-degree conviction.

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/05/10/19740536.html

Jury asks "if we reject evidence that someone is innocent" (aka TLM saying she did it, not #rafferty) "can we convict? A - No,

Ouchie! So they are asking if TLM killed Tori then MR is innocent of murder? There is the other charge of 1st degree though; the abduction and death, that constitutes 1st degree.

Praying and keeping the faith Dear Tori!

BREAKING jury as another question but is taking break first. That's Question #4
Francis D'Souza ‏ @cityfrancis

BREAKING jury as another question but is taking break first. That's Question #4
Francis D'Souza ‏ @cityfrancis

What! Ask the question first then go for the break.
I think there are smokers on that jury. lol

Sounds to me like they are trying to justify the rape in the absence of forensic proof

JMO

You took the words right out of my mouth Sillybilly... I agree 100% . They are looking for justification to find him guilty due to lack of physical evidence.

OK so maybe no veredict until they have another yummy supper hahaha. Right after supper, on a full tummy they will announce their decision on a guilty of all three charges verdict. Boy I sure miss the similes.

Hearing jury may have another question at #Rafferty trial

There may not be a verdict by 5, but a lot still happened today at #Rafferty trial. Catch up on CBC News at 5 #sl

@AdrianMorrow Did the jurors look at #Rafferty when they were in court? If so, what were their expressions?

Oh no so all reporters are heading home at 5? So we wont hear if the jury asks anymore questions after that?

I have to leave work in 10 mins and I am supposed to go out for dinner...How can they do this LOL... Come on already... Can someone PM me if a verdict is reached???? Please!?!?

A Friday night verdict would be perfect. The weather is fab and we could all have a drink and be dancing in the streets. The drink to salute Justice for Tori and the dance just to mock Rafferty lol

Oh no so all reporters are heading home at 5? So we wont hear if the jury asks anymore questions after that?

I cant see them leaving, this is huge, why would they leave? Is that weird or what?

Many reporters will remain

At courthouse for #Stafford #Rafferty trial. Jury just went by for a fresh air break. Wondering if we'll see a decision this afternoon?

I have to leave work in 10 mins and I am supposed to go out for dinner...How can they do this LOL... Come on already... Can someone PM me if a verdict is reached???? Please!?!?

Will do but i have an hour or so i will be out. I'm sure enough of us here to cover ya.

the courthouse closes though ...

DUH! LOL I dont know why I didnt think of that. You would think that they would be allowed to stay for this.. JMO :) Wishful thinking is all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back