Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 6m Thank you everyone for all your kind words. I worked really hard to get the #jodiarias interview. I have more coming up in 10 min on #fox10

fwiw.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

He says the interview was 20 minutes after the conviction! That fits right in with timing of 'words' with her attorneys. Baez was right.

OMG she said she didn't look at Travis' family because they look alike and when she sees them, she sees that man that abused her. "And I don't want to look at that," she said.:facepalm:

When did she say that omg the nerve of her.

I tried giving grandma the benefit of the doubt all along but she is definitely giving the big old FU to the media. I'm shocked.

I had never seen Grandma give the finger and actually didn't believe it.

But, It does kind of look like it.

Hope this isn't a repeat (I can never seem to keep caught up with you guys!). JA's shedding of her blazer to do the interview with cute Troy in her low-cut t-shirt is typical of her vanity and her belief in her sex appeal. Truly despicable.

On another note, as she and Jenny were chatting right before the verdict, she seems to ask "who?". Might she have been asking who requested the interview? She seemed a bit excited....

I think you are being too nice. Grandma walked fine out if that jail all by her self and even walked off the curb by herself and no one, not one person even looked at her like oh, we need to help grandma, yet she had to be wheeled in that courtroom??

No, I'm sorry, this really burns me.

Yes, my Grandma had a hard time just getting out of a car.

Jodi's grandmother even kept pace with the rest of them. Funny how none of them were even next to her to lend an arm to her.

Someone posted a tweet from an abc reporter earlier in the thread. They asked a deputy and was told she will be in jail clothes from now on. We'll see for sure tomorrow!

so to whomever is watch JA's interview...
Did you see any tears when she was getting all emotional about her mother?

Yes, my Grandma had a hard time just getting out of a car.

Jodi's grandmother even kept pace with the rest of them. Funny how none of them were even next to her to lend an arm to her.

Yeah it made me so mad tooo all of them are liars.

Just getting around to listening to Jodi's post conviction interview. She's a piece of work OK.

Anyway, since lil Miss Psycho says she wants the death penalty, she sure shouldn't have any problem telling that to the jury, should she?

No way the big phony tells that to the jury.

OMG she said she didn't look at Travis' family because they look alike and when she sees them, she sees that man that abused her. "And I don't want to look at that," she said.:facepalm:
Ya know how they say sociopaths mimic "human" emotions? I think she's channeling ALV and will be forever stuck with that persona. Eek!

Ya know how they say sociopaths mimic "human" emotions? I think she's channeling ALV and will be forever stuck with that persona. Eek!

She REALY meant The man that rejected her:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member