Verdict Watch 05/03/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did in fact confirm that she returned it to the same store.

It's right here, at 3:41

Prosecutor Juan Martinez's "Perry Mason" Moment - Busts Jodi Arias For Lying About Gas Cans - YouTube

Juan: And you said you returned it back to the store in Salinas, correct?

Jodi: That's correct.

Juan: And it's the same store that you bought it from, right?

Jodi: Yes.

Juan: Probably because it was in the same general vicinity, right?

Jodi: Right.

Good catch...she is effed when the jury wants that testimony read back.

Not sure where I heard it first, but someone said Jodi's tombstone should read;

Here LIES Jodi Arias

:floorlaugh:

They are NOT being excused, they were chosen as alternates

Three alternates were picked today, jurors 10, 17 and 15.

Only 12 jurors can sit on the jury.

Thank you...

I saw the term excused as alternates...and I missed the meaning...

I guess I am more on edge than I thought....

:blushing:

That Jacob Mefford is darn good lookin man he sounds like he has lil southern accent.. Shame he's married

I am protecting myself by preparing for the worst.

My 20 yr old DD called me just after Verdict Watch began. She 'counseled' me and said remember what happened last time, I just don't want you to be too upset.

I told her she sounded like I used to sound when I warned her about getting her heartbroken by boys. :heartbeat: I guess I must be getting old, the tables have turned. :baby:

You know what? I have resigned myself to the fact that NOBODY knows what a jury will do. TH's can say what they want, court observers can say what they want.... but the bottom line is that NOBODY Knows, Until that verdict is read.

I've learned my lesson. I don't pretend to think I know what is going to happen. Nope, not after the CA trial. I am no longer naïve to think we all know what will happen. :nono:

I do want her to get the DP, but I think she will only get LWOP.

I think that was just a fluke. :). How often do you find 12 people who cant understand jury instructions? Surely one of the bunch should have.

What I meant was the fact that one lady said she didn't feel she could judge people and didn't believe in the DP and JP still put her on the jury.

I do and I'll do it for us!!

Karn - first - you need to delete some pm's your box is full!

So, I tried to send you this request:
I don't tweet so will you tweet her (SAMANTHA) this and tell her I made it for a group from WS who are holding the family in Travis Royal blue light for Justice! (the observers thread folks!)

Here is the direct link - not sure what code link twitter takes.
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u576/A_News_Junkie/Justice%20for%20Travis/Embracedinlovingroyalbluelight_zps392d7637.jpg

Chris Hughes on Dr. Drew.....Bless his heart....

If I were one of the jurors the first thing I would do is throw out a few things. Id throw out anything that came from Jodi's lips if its not verified elsewhere since I saw how good she can lie from the witness stand. Id throw out law of attraction and Mormon religion since I dont see what that had to do with any of it. Then I would look at what's left.

Well THAT makes it a whole lot easier!!! What's left??? NOTHING and more NOTHING!!:banghead::banghead:

Correct. The 3 alternates were NOT excused.

Forgive my poor English :blushing:

In my mind they are now separated from the main 12 and not party to their deliberation.
Or do they have a video link? That would be cool.

Getting late here :eek:fftobed:

Not trying to be rude but what is wrong with that woman that is co-hosting with Dr Drew? Every time I have seen her she seems like she is in a fog of some kind. It seems like the conversations are going right over her head.

You know what? I have resigned myself to the fact that NOBODY knows what a jury will do. TH's can say what they want, court observers can say what they want.... but the bottom line is that NOBODY Knows, Until that verdict is read.

I've learned my lesson. I don't pretend to think I know what is going to happen. Nope, not after the CA trial. I am no longer naïve to think we all know what will happen. :nono:

I do want her to get the DP, but I think she will only get LWOP.

Same here... we were warned by our prosecutor that you just never know what is in the mind of jurors and can never tell what they are going to do.
We got our conviction...along came CA...I remembered our prosecutors words and will forever keep them in my head....

And to piggy back on yours & Gaunlet posts..

I'm still hoping Kermit Gosnell verdict comes in BEFORE JAs because I don't want that story to be buried in media coverage anymore than it is already!!

JMO

Wasn't he the Dr. baby killer from PA? I'm waiting for the trial of Mario McNeill, the killer of little Shaniya Davis. I've read the media has not requested permission to do live coverage of trial.

The Medfords and Chris Hughes on Dr Drew had me crying again.

Thank you...

I saw the term excused as alternates...and I missed the meaning...

I guess I am more on edge than I thought....

:blushing:

We are all on edge..it is ok. Breathe pray repeat Breathe pray repeat

She did in fact confirm that she returned it to the same store.

It's right here, at 3:41

Prosecutor Juan Martinez's "Perry Mason" Moment - Busts Jodi Arias For Lying About Gas Cans - YouTube

Juan: And you said you returned it back to the store in Salinas, correct?

Jodi: That's correct.

Juan: And it's the same store that you bought it from, right?

Jodi: Yes.

Juan: Probably because it was in the same general vicinity, right?

Jodi: Right.

Thank you for finding that. I don't remember a lot from the trial, but I knew without a doubt that she said she took it back to the same Walmart. When Juan told her that Walmart had no record of it ever being returned, I jumped up outta my seat. I hope the jury remembers it like I do, because I knew it was a huge point that day, and it's even bigger today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV