Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got my ribbon. How wonderful it'll be to see that sea of blue on Monday. :)

It's 2:52 in the morning here and I've got to go eat something and take my night time cough medicine and snuggle with my husband. Will probably sleep til the Dega race starts.....

I just tried and failed.....Please don't hold that against me.....

Its ok. I know some peoples operating systems are different and sometimes the options dont work the same way. Maybe tomorrow we can help you figure out a way if you want the avatar.

There was likely a towel used, alright.

As a silencer for Gramps' stolen .25.

Never saw this idea before but it makes sense. Could a towel block gunpowder stipling? Hang up the casing from ejecting to fall out later when
she used it for wipe up? Jam up the slide so no more shots?

She had to go get a knife while he gacked over the sink. Back stabbed him - he turns around - defensive hand cuts and she gets him in the chest. He goes down in the hall and she...

Towel as silencer could mean shot first.

Trurh Detector = smart post.

Never saw this idea before but it makes sense. Could a towel block gunpowder stipling? Hang up the casing from ejecting to fall out later when
she used it for wipe up? Jam up the slide so no more shots?

She had to go get a knife while he gacked over the sink. Back stabbed him - he turns around - defensive hand cuts and she gets him in the chest. He goes down in the hall and she...

Towel as silencer could mean shot first.

Trurh Detector = smart post.

This definitely makes sense, but wouldn't some fibers be found in the wound itself? Someone else posted a theory of one of the decorative pillows being used as a silencer and the same question was raised.

I am reading the book written by the S.Peterson jurors. That one juror, the lady with the red hair, actually wrote to Scott, and became pen pals, after the trial. She seems to think he is going to confess to her. I do not see her purpose in contacting him, creepy if you ask me.

I remember that! We called her "Strawberry Shortcake". She was feisty.

That trial took 5 1/2 months. I Googled how long the jury took to deliberate and I got conflicting info. Some say 3 days. Some say 7.:twocents:

That was the 1st trial (other than O.J., which I only saw on TV) where I vowed, "Never again." Since then it's been Natalee Hollaway, Casey Anthony, Kyron Horman (not a trial), and this one. :doh:

I remember that! We called her "Strawberry Shortcake". She was feisty.

That trial took 5 1/2 months. I Googled how long the jury took to deliberate and I got conflicting info. Some say 3 days. Some say 7.:twocents:

That was the 1st trial (other than O.J., which I only saw on TV) where I vowed, "Never again." Since then it's been Natalee Hollaway, Casey Anthony, Kyron Horman (not a trial), and this one. :doh:

Replying to myself here…It took 44 total hours for the jury to deliberate in the Scott Peterson case.:twocents:

I'm not understanding this. Stealing lies? Who's lies? She probably bought spiderman underwear because she noticed the picture and or he was a fan as a child and adult of spiderman. She was obsessed with looking like they had ALL similar interests.

I think the Valentine gift of Spider-man underwear was a total lie. She made the whole thing up based on the picture of him in the underwear as a child, and the Charlie's Angels movie with Cameron Diaz doing a booty dance wearing Spider-man underwear. Doesn't Travis even say he doesn't like Spider-man in the phone sex tape? She made the whole lie up. JM pretty much proved that in his closing arguments. This is just one more of JA's lies that somehow become mistaken for a true fact.

Of course the murderer knew of it and saw photos of Travis's family. She is master manipulator.

She was his "house cleaner" for awhile. If that picture was in Travis's house, she saw it! You can bet your last dollar she saw every single thing he owned at one point or another.

IMO, the whole t-shirt, underwear, and spidey's was a lie. No mention of the package in later communications, photo of t-shirt & underwear not taken until after murder, spidey's nowhere to be found. If anything, he mentioned to her he liked that scene with Cameron Diaz, and she bought the spidey's herself.

The DT spent a lot of time on this during the killer's testimony, but NEVER mentioned it again or gave it the same level of significance as they did early on. Just like the DT trying to use the name of the video as a really big deal that TA was viewing with their computer guy, then once that was busted apart by JM, glossed over.

A lot of straws grabbed at, but JA will just have to drink straight from the cup of justice.

Great find. Thanks!

WOW! Yes! It sure looks like she's reliving it in the moment. It can also serve as a subliminal threat when Juan touched a nerve too close to the truth. She remembers it all, and seems to relish it. Hope some jurors
caught her enjoying those terrible pics because that is beyond sick.
Wow! Had to get it off Google, the other link didn't work. That's worse than flipping Nancy the bird in court and saying BS under her breath!!! She ought to be hit with contempt of court. Too bad the judge and Juan aren't aware of it. Maybe she can lost some more jailhouse privlidges- starting with Donovan's tweets!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::jail::jail::jail:

This definitely makes sense, but wouldn't some fibers be found in the wound itself? Someone else posted a theory of one of the decorative pillows being used as a silencer and the same question was raised.

I was in the shot first camp until ME gave his testimony for the 2nd and 3rd times.

Now I concede that while I agree with ME's statements, it really doesn't matter for the case. The fact is, TA was brutally murdered 3x over. I'm glad JM stressed that 3x over theme in his rebuttal closing, that makes the order really insignificant, other than that the order JA purports is a lie and in totally blows her fog, gun shot first story.

The DT latched on to what Flores thought the ME indicated, trying to match the evidence and got caught, tried to blame Flores, call him a liar (uh-huh), and the judge said early on the order did not matter materially for the M1 charges.

Really, IMO, she should be charged with 3 counts of M1.:jail::jail::jail:

IMO, the whole t-shirt, underwear, and spidey's was a lie. No mention of the package in later communications, photo of t-shirt & underwear not taken until after murder, spidey's nowhere to be found. If anything, he mentioned to her he liked that scene with Cameron Diaz, and she bought the spidey's herself.

The DT spent a lot of time on this during the killer's testimony, but NEVER mentioned it again or gave it the same level of significance as they did early on. Just like the DT trying to use the name of the video as a really big deal that TA was viewing with their computer guy, then once that was busted apart by JM, glossed over.

A lot of straws grabbed at, but JA will just have to drink straight from the cup of justice.
Plus, who mails chocolate??? And Yreka isn't nearly as hot as Mesa, so it wouldn't have melted late afternoon sitting on the porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth