Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the jurors realize that the LIE about the gas can is significant.
She LIED because she wanted everyone to think she just had two, which would not be enough gas to get her through AZ. She held fast to the LIE because IMO, they intended to prove 10 gallons would not be enough.
Juanderful blew that apart for them, just like the ME stating his typo, they could not use that info as fact!

Ah true .. blood .. it's more than just the dura mater (sp) it's blood in the head, blood in the chest cavity, blood around the wounds in his back etc, and blood flowing from his neck. Either way anyway, that neck wound is pretty much Murder 1 on it's own. An open and shut case. That has taken 5 years including a 4 month trial to prosecute. Bring on judgement day, it's well overdue.

Agree, judgement day is indeed overdue. We can only pray and hope proper justice will be issued by the women and men of the jury.

Good Morning all.

We are getting closer, let tomorrow be the day that justice is served!

Pray folks. All it takes is one person to throw a monkey wrench in. There has to be justice. I do believe MM has some involvement. After the fact. Theres alot of evidence missing. A gun,knife, clothes, 4 floor mats from the rental car and gas cans. I dont believe there was ever a rope. I do not believe she threw the gun away in the desert. I think she had help afterwards.

BBM~ Yes, she may have the gun pointed at him. I don't see blood. Maybe the face pic is Jodi while in front of him while he's slouched down.

I have always thought the picture of TA with him looking full on to the camera showed horror and it has always been my feeling he saw the evil JA with weapons pointed and posed to kill him.

BBM~ That is the most heinous act of murder ever. Makes me so sad to think about it.

Ah true .. blood .. it's more than just the dura mater (sp) it's blood in the head, blood in the chest cavity, blood around the wounds in his back etc, and blood flowing from his neck. Either way anyway, that neck wound is pretty much Murder 1 on it's own. An open and shut case. That has taken 5 years including a 4 month trial to prosecute. Bring on judgement day, it's well overdue.

Re BBM

Brought this over from previous thread. A great theory about what Travis may have really been mad about in his email to her. This could have been exactly why Travis was so mad at Jodi.

I'm going to jump in here because I can't begin to keep up on these threads! This is an incredible theory, how did you think of this? Is there any way the Hughes can check into this?

On another note, how many people think JA used to hide in TA's attic? Can you imagine. This woman is a freakazoid. Crawling through the doggie door should be enough for this jury to see through everything.

I'm betting TA had sex with her on 6/4 because it was HIS way of trying to diffuse HER anger, this freak showing up in his house. I bet he was scared and I don't think he knew she was coming at all. She tries to say she gave in to sex to calm down his anger - I think on 6/4 it was the exact opposite. The way she takes "the truth" and twists it all up.

It seems in that last picture of him sitting down, when you just see him from his neck down, it looks like his right leg is crossed over his left leg and maybe his right arm is reaching to the left? It looks like he is flinching, like you would if someone is threatening you. I think she was aiming the gun at him and maybe it didn't go off so when he came out lunging at her she whipped the knife out. I think that would explain the "down to up".

p.s. my brother is a morman with five grown children - they are absolutely normal people with all the problems and issues everybody else has. Sex, drugs, you name it, one of them is gay. They all go to the temple on Sunday and are very active in the church.

Sorry if I'm rambling! I've got to get out in my garden and clean my dag gone house!

You know what .. after the ME's mistake I think it's a possibility that he was shot first .. what if she put a gun to his head as he was sitting down in the shower, stood up and shot him in the face in a downward direction, bullet lodges in cheek and she runs from the room, he stumbles to basin, coughs up blood, she returns with the knife and starts stabbing him in back.

Perhaps however if we saw the skull we'd all know it had to have gone through the brain, and only the ME would know, so on the fence I shall sit.

:fence:

I agree - I think it is entirely possible- except that the tissue in the brain and skull would have been damaged even more so if Travis Alexander's heart were still beating when he was shot.
I have shared this story(below) before about Phineas Gage and will post it again. If Travis was indeed shot first - the actual crime scene would make a lot of sense. One would be able to explain his movement, parts of the ninja story...and easily imagine the following actions of the murderous harpy JA.

[video=youtube;9QXI_BxlY7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QXI_BxlY7M[/video]

My prayers are with the State of AZ and the Alexander Family
Justice for Travis

I have always thought the picture of TA with him looking full on to the camera showed horror and it has always been my feeling he saw the evil JA with weapons pointed and posed to kill him.

I agree with you. I wish he was able to get the upper hand. She will pay dearly for this. Shes a monster.

I'm going to jump in here because I can't begin to keep up on these threads! This is an incredible theory, how did you think of this? Is there any way the Hughes can check into this?

On another note, how many people think JA used to hide in TA's attic? Can you imagine. This woman is a freakazoid. Crawling through the doggie door should be enough for this jury to see through everything.

I'm betting TA had sex with her on 6/4 because it was HIS way of trying to diffuse HER anger, this freak showing up in his house. I bet he was scared and I don't think he knew she was coming at all. She tries to say she gave in to sex to calm down his anger - I think on 6/4 it was the exact opposite. The way she takes "the truth" and twists it all up.

It seems in that last picture of him sitting down, when you just see him from his neck down, it looks like his right leg is crossed over his left leg and maybe his right arm is reaching to the left? It looks like he is flinching, like you would if someone is threatening you. I think she was aiming the gun at him and maybe it didn't go off so when he came out lunging at her she whipped the knife out. I think that would explain the "down to up".

p.s. my brother is a morman with five grown children - they are absolutely normal people with all the problems and issues everybody else has. Sex, drugs, you name it, one of them is gay. They all go to the temple on Sunday and are very active in the church.

Sorry if I'm rambling! I've got to get out in my garden and clean my dag gone house!

Very insightful post and welcome to our group ponderthis! :seeya:

:wagon:

Can someone help, I forget what happened with the " lost" cell phone

The helio - phone
I think it was found in GS's car- which is why he was on the stand.

i am pretty sure it was the one with the ewie pics
or was it the phone sex tape.
now I am confused

:banghead:

All good and all, but what is the story?

Get out get some sunshine folks! Going to be 30 C 86 F here today. :spring:

I am not fasting and I really don't pray. But I believe in Karma. And Jodi will get Felony M1 tomorrow at 5pm.

BBM~ That is the most heinous act of murder ever. Makes me so sad to think about it.

Same, I force myself to look at that photo every now and again to remind myself of what really happened. Poor Travis, he would have already been so weakened by that point too .. I'm not worried really, I wasn't worried in the Casey case, but even after being completely obsessed by the case for years I hardly watched the actual trial, it was strange, I switched off. I thought they'd bring it home during the trail but they really didn't. In this case it's not like that at all .. Juan has really nailed it. He's made it clearer and clearer every day. And he has restored Travis' good name too, I thought that would take until the penalty phase, but he's done it.

Thanks marlap! I've been hanging around since Natalee Holloway. Please, please, let Travis be the one to get justice. No justice for Natalee, none for Caylee. We are so long overdue.

Pray folks. All it takes is one person to throw a monkey wrench in. There has to be justice. I do believe MM has some involvement. After the fact. Theres alot of evidence missing. A gun,knife, clothes, 4 floor mats from the rental car and gas cans. I dont believe there was ever a rope. I do not believe she threw the gun away in the desert. I think she had help afterwards.

deedee who do you think would have helped her afterwards because I feel it is her and only her. I think she threw it all in a dumpster or buried it in the desert.

Ponderthis, I never believed he had sex to difuse. Jodi self projects. She was speaking for herself. Maybe he did say Kill you ***** after he was attacked. To bad he did not have the opportunity to defend herself. If she does not get the DP, she wil be spending alot of time defending herself when shes thrown into the population.

All good and all, but what is the story?

Get out get some sunshine folks! Going to be 30 C 86 F here today. :spring:

I am not fasting and I really don't pray. But I believe in Karma. And Jodi will get Felony M1 tomorrow at 5pm.

Sorry! Hope I get this right!

Originally Posted by Anagrammy

Originally Posted by anagrammy
I have often wondered how jurors cope when they go home, learn what we know, and then go on with their lives. Does it stick with them?

I watched Juan Martinez live but I swear every five minutes the phone rang or someone came to the door. I had no idea I had such a full life!

I had to detach some because it is just too easy for me to slip back to reliving my own experience with my son's death and my father's as well. People get away with murder quite often, apparently.

One thing I have noticed is that Jodi must have been extremely jealous of the love and admiration Travis Alexander had earned. He was the real deal, a person trying to be better, a person with compassion for others. Over years he had accumulated friends who all loved him dearly, who were not afraid of him. His friends didn't violate each other's privacy.

He lived in a world that Jodi Arias could NOT be part of-- because of her lack of character. It became really obvious, even to him, that he could do much better because she was a fake Mormon, a fake photographer, a fake Law of Attraction believer....after all, isn't she about to attract the Death Penalty????

She scammed Travis. Meaning, imo, when he said he was finally really through with her, he went to his finances and realized that the advances in commissions he had been giving her were against PPL sales which she never made. The names were bogus, etc, something like that.

I got this idea from his threat to tell Chris and Skye, who were her upline. Why tell them instead of the bishop? Because it was a PPL scam where she used her information she snooped to enter his PPL account and transfer his sales to herself, and he found out she had been doing whatever it was for some time.

And Travis was such a kind person he didn't immediately call the police or call Chris himself. He tried to use the info to get her to leave him alone. Maybe he knew how useless restraining orders can be with seriously crazy violent people.

Also, I'll bet she threatened him physically, something like, "You don't know who you are dealing with - you will regret this, Travis, I promise you. You can mark my words, if you are still alive."

That would be a provocation for his fear of her (in addition to the stalking).

Anagrammy

Ponderthis

Yes, in the attic!!! Didn't even think of that! Maybe that's why she brought up the stupid social security card up there story, maybe that's what she told Travis she was doing if T ever caught her up there.

I hope men hear about this story and realise how dangerous some women can be.

I think JA is an entirely different animal than the run of the mill jealous lover, greedy business partner etc. usually found in murder cases.

She is, imo, a predator. Run of the mill murderers usually aren't. She is, imo, not much different than Bundy or any other like predator we've read about.

If she is ever released, she will kill again. In fact, IMO prison guards and other inmates are at risk from her.
I'm just of the opinion that we can't put labels on her that make sense to us.. reasonable "normal" folks... since she is not. Whatever her psychopathology, it had taken a new turn and I think she enjoyed it. She would probably have done it again if she had not been stopped. JMOO, of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie