Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping peeps can help me out with something upon which I have started to fixate. It has to do with the last two photos taken from Travis's camera. The next to last shot shows Travis's bloodied shoulder with JA's pantleg and foot in the foreground. The final shot shows Travis's shoulder; this picture was taken at 5:33:32 or 1 minute and 16 seconds after the previous picture.

I can’t quite figure out where this last photo was taken; what is throwing me off is what appears to be baseboard molding and then the edge view of a door.

Something the DT has repeated was that Travis was not dead in the 5:32:16 photo. JA told Martinez she did not think TA was dead in this photo. JW implied the same thing when she asked Dr. Horn if Travis would have been able to lift his head and arm as shown in the photograph. In closing arguments, Nurmi said Travis that there was not enough blood on the floor for his throat to have been slit in the earlier photo and pointed out the what appeared to be the large amount of blood in the last photo.
I’m not sure why the DT would want to point this out, because if anything, it shows JA taking more time to kill Travis. In the next to last photo, the floor is clearly tile in both the foreground and under Travis. We know from the crime scene photos that the largest accumulation of blood in on the carpet thus inferring that this is where his throat was slashed. Given the last two photographs, where Travis is on his back, it would seem that JA dragged him several feet while he was still alive from the tile to the carpeted area before delivering the slash?

I’m spatially challenged, so I can’t figure out these photos and their implications.

GRRR...still cannot figure out how to post thumbnails like everyone else.

the first photo you mention with her foot and his shoulder is at the end of the hall away from the bathroom. The last photo is her dragging him back to the bathroom against the molding of the hallway going toward the bathroom. Presumably she turned him around to drag him back to the shower.

I don't understand why JM wasn't allowed to finish his sentence when he said something about Travis sitting in the shower and 'anything else can be so much colder...'??

In that Nancy Grace video there were clips of her in trial and she was allowed to talk in that style. I loved the way she presented the evidence to the jury.

Why has JM been so censored? Makes me mad.

I tried! :(

This JPEG image has the incorrect file extension.

I think labels stop us from making sense of it .. it's like we slap a label on someone and stop digging.

The only thing I want to 'dig' is a grave for the girl with this label:

Label_zpse5a870b5.jpg

Seems sensible.

Yes, I can dig that.

I received the same error message. Can you try right clicking my photo, saving it and then adding that to your profile? For some reason this particular image worked for me whereas many others did not.

I received the same error message. Can you try right clicking my photo, saving it and then adding that to your profile? For some reason this particular image worked for me whereas many others did not.

Ok, brb ty dear rose!

Well, Wescott, I cast the horoscope for the submission to the jury at 3:30 exact Friday and I will be happy to share it, with my analysis. I already wrote to our Forum Moderator Fifth Essence, giving her my thoughts on this, so it will be easy to bring it here. I'm glad you liked the work done.

Thanks very much Tuba, that would be fantastic. For a very long time the first place I went when I logged on was the forensics forum. Much respect to all who contributed there.

the first photo you mention with her foot and his shoulder is at the end of the hall away from the bathroom. The last photo is her dragging him back to the bathroom against the molding of the hallway going toward the bathroom. Presumably she turned him around to drag him back to the shower.

and as for anyone who says she would have had trouble dragging him, it's interesting to note it took her LONGER to get him from where the first dragging photo was to where the second dragging photo was than it took her to kill him, if you adhere to the 62 second theory.

Tulessa, I'm late coming in to this... Are you trying to upload the blue ribbon avatar?

Check out this post.

I had trouble uploading from my harddrive, so I saved it to photobucket and just saved it to my profile using my photobucket URL.

HTH

And if it is not about the blue ribbon avatar, just ignore me completely. :D

I remember during the CA trial, I was grocery shopping. I got an alert on my phone the verdict was in. I left a full cart of groceries in the cart, ran out of the store and drove home. When I think about it now, I have to laugh

i did this exact same thing!!!! i drove home like a maniac......and then wished i'd stayed and finished shopping!

I'm hoping peeps can help me out with something upon which I have started to fixate. It has to do with the last two photos taken from Travis's camera. The next to last shot shows Travis's bloodied shoulder with JA's pantleg and foot in the foreground. The final shot shows Travis's shoulder; this picture was taken at 5:33:32 or 1 minute and 16 seconds after the previous picture.

I can’t quite figure out where this last photo was taken; what is throwing me off is what appears to be baseboard molding and then the edge view of a door.

Something the DT has repeated was that Travis was not dead in the 5:32:16 photo. JA told Martinez she did not think TA was dead in this photo. JW implied the same thing when she asked Dr. Horn if Travis would have been able to lift his head and arm as shown in the photograph. In closing arguments, Nurmi said Travis that there was not enough blood on the floor for his throat to have been slit in the earlier photo and pointed out the what appeared to be the large amount of blood in the last photo.
I’m not sure why the DT would want to point this out, because if anything, it shows JA taking more time to kill Travis. In the next to last photo, the floor is clearly tile in both the foreground and under Travis. We know from the crime scene photos that the largest accumulation of blood in on the carpet thus inferring that this is where his throat was slashed. Given the last two photographs, where Travis is on his back, it would seem that JA dragged him several feet while he was still alive from the tile to the carpeted area before delivering the slash?

I’m spatially challenged, so I can’t figure out these photos and their implications.

You might want to read through the sequence of events 2 thread here for some ideas.

I don't believe all the ideas in that thread, but that's where they are discussing it. I personally don't think his throat had been slashed in those pictures either. I think they were taken somewhere between the threshold of the bathroom and midhallway. Whatever door you might see would be the linen closet. I think Travis was getting away from her, heading up to the "rainbow" area in those pictures. But I also think the fight for his life happened a little bit differently than others.

Some believe that camera got kicked or carried 18 feet from the shower all the way to the border of the carpet. They draw all kinds of unscaled diagrams to prove it. But if you notice how they are not to scale, you'll see that they probably are not correct.

Some think they don't even see Travis' body in the second floor photograph. I, for one, do not believe he was being dragged in the first picture. Not sure about the second. The reason I think he was alive in the first one is on the left wall very low by the closet (if you are looking down the hall from the bedroom) is a handprint that looks as if Travis' right hand grabbed the wall right there before she slit his throat.

I had to do it a couple of times, but then my avatar changed. Not sure why it wouldn't take on the first try, but it worked on the 2nd :)

zaza...if that's the case, then why is the door in the foreground? If she is dragging him back to the bathroom, shouldn't the door be in the background?
Also, his body seems to be in the same orientation as is the previous shot...head pointed towards the end of the hallway and towards the wall opposite the door. Again, my apologies for being spatially challenged.

Sun, May 5, 2013 9:38:03 AM http://s481.photobucket.com/user/CausticSalt/media/SubmissionofAriasCasetotheJury001.jpg.html
Jury

<modsnip>

download

]Dear Fifth,

The jury, individually & privately, is stuck on Arias's lies and also her extremes this weekend as they await a return to deliberations Monday. She has consistently appeared in all valid charts as Neptune in her own House 12 and that is the focus right now, her duplicity, fraud and deception. The jury is also in sextile harmony with the prosecutor, Mercury. As they return to their room tomorrow, there will be powerful co-rulership & influence from the Sun. (Their cusp was 29°54' Cancer). The Moon always does represent the jury in a chart about trials and more so here since Cancer is on their House, 11.

The Sun enters the governance as that cusp shifts to Leo. Sun posits House 8, of homicide and murder in perfect trine to the Sun that launched the trial, Jan. 2. Sun is conjunct a Mars which it combusts but is midpoint Mars and south node. This is the jurors' effort to organize their various opinions on the evidence and also to conserve time and energy. Due to the nature of their activity, the Mars - Sun involvement can act in a positive way but the south node needs to be controlled as it acts to dissolve consensus.

All of the jury's actions are trine House 4 Pluto r. Pluto is dispositor of the factors opposing the jury from House 2, Saturn and north node in Scorpio and as already discussed, he will complicate matters in the end, from the Outcome House. The supporters of defendant, Saturn and Uranus (ruling her House 11) are an extremely disruptive influence. Saturn opposes deliberating jury and Uranus squares Pluto.

Sun is also midpoint Mercury and Venus, showing the jury's activity in evaluating the evidence but there is an urgency to get that done which leads to gaps and flaws in a superficial analysis. Certain members of the panel then criticize and attack preliminary conclusions. Chill and keep a cool head! Easier said than done with Mars on the Sun in House 8. The conjunction of Venus to Caput Algol only adds to the ingredient of hysteria to get this done.

We may hear of the wild emotions of Arias herself as Uranus in her First House (both here and natally) squares Pluto. Or, seeing she is dually medicated with both anti-anxiety and anti-depressant, we may not hear about her state. Jail may sedate her so word does not emerge.

An encouraging thought is that the Moon in )( is in harmony with all of the action in the Sun's province, H. 8 and so the jury CAN overcome any dissension and devisiveness seen there. It was Wm. Lilly himself who insisted that the Moon always rule the jury, not to take anything from El Sol, who is the foreman in this instance.

Components of Submission to the Jury which I do not like are Part of Fortune within 2° of the Arias Sun natal and Jupiter between her Venus and her Moon, natal. The instability of the chart, which has always remained consistent. In this horoscope, it is worse because the four angles are too advanced and the "Trine of the Chart" falls out on the cusp of House 6, her House of self-undoing and what she has done in the PAST. The fact the jury is confined in an intercept is certainly true and accurate. With mutable Signs on the angles and particularly House 4, there is always a second trial. We know there will be a penalty proceeding unless she is acquitted (haunting music from "Casey at the Bat" plays in the background).

Sunday morning thoughts,
Tuba

[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads