Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been so many things JA has said and done that prove to me she is evil. The one thing that still makes me sick to my stomach, when she sent Travis' Grandma the flowers.

The jury is smart, they will do the right thing,.

Crazy you mention the Mountain Meadows Massacre... I don't know many people who know what I'm talking about when I mention it. All of my ancestors on my grandfather's side were killed except for one baby girl... I wouldn't be here otherwise! Some of my relatives were involved in providing info to make the movie that came out, but I haven't seen it (they yell at me often that I'm not more aware of this piece of family history, haha) Anyway, nice to meet ya since we are connected by this event!

You have GOT to see the movie! It makes YOUR existence that much more incredible! There was a small bit of "creative license" in making the movie, but it was good!
So you are aware that when another memorial was going to be put in the Meadow, skulls were found with head shots? It's nuts! And then you still have the apologists saying it was an "Indian Massacre". Righhhttttt!
The biggest factor in getting to the truth, once again, are those "pesky journals", dontchaknow! Many journals by Mormons from that time confirmed what many of the children, grandchildren, etc., of the survivors claimed. Only children under the age of 8 were spared because they were not of the age of accountability and not yet baptized.
It is another incredible, bizarre, heinous, and evil part of Mormon history that has been unsuccessfully buried many times.......If you can get your hands on a set of "The Journal of Discourses", it will blow your mind! They were originally started off by Joe Smith, and after his death, Brigham Young continued on with them.....talk about taking a trip down the rabbit hole! I truly wish more LDS would research the foundation of the church to find out the real basis of the beliefs. JMO.

This is a good theory. I just wonder why it would not have been brought out in trial. This would be considered fraud wouldn't it ? There must have been proof, i.e., financial records and the testimony of his upline. Wasn't that Chris and Skye Hughes? This really has me baffled.

I think if the State had any inclination that JA was stealing funds they would have shouted it from the rooftops. Perfect Motive right there.

I remember during the CA trial, I was grocery shopping. I got an alert on my phone the verdict was in. I left a full cart of groceries in the cart, ran out of the store and drove home. When I think about it now, I have to laugh

My nightmare will be getting stuck in godawful expressway traffic when the alert comes in.

I will have to abandon my car and head to a bar to watch. lol

Someone posted last night that on the 10th day she must give him a sandwich! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm sure she gives him something alright, and requests something "generous" in return.

'Cuz that's how she rolls...

I tried! :(

This JPEG image has the incorrect file extension.

Same issue here no matter what I do. You have such a sweet smile though Tulessa and we all know you want justice!

Ps. To everyone who offered me help, thank you! I do all kinds of things on the computer at work including adding alternative text to images that go on our website so the blind can read them. I just don't get it but I do get that we all want justice! Go jury!

I found that site and posted it yesterday. The DT and their Ex-Perts were quite uneducated in many different areas that were the heart and soul of this case along with how sick and evil JA truly is.

"uneducated" or self-interested mercenaries?

The latter, IMO.

Thanks Beachy! I'll just put him in my siggy. He's bigger than life there! :blowkiss:

Can someone help me understand the whole idea of Flores and Horn perguring (sp?) themselves (they should be arrested blah blah blah)? I understand about the typo in the end but what about what happened in the beginning? And was Flores brought up on perjury charges? Also, can you believe some people believe that Jodi dragged his body back to the shower to possibly wash off his wounds and apply first aid? Are you kidding me?

SO great to see blue ribbon after blue ribbon on the avatars! :great:

Maybe everyone will have one by the time the jury begins deliberating again tomorrow!

I would change my avi, but I can't from this console...

My 5 year old stepped on & broke my laptop screen a few days before closing arguments. :scared: Never fear, I've taken over the Xbox 360, ordered the dam xbox live gold membership so as to get internet & have been watching the trial thru youtube at night after the kids & hubby go to sleep.

It sucks w/o my live stream. WS keeps me up to date though:seeya:

I sent it off to get repaired yesterday. Warranties are good. lol

Yes, Jodi supposedly went back for the angel figurine when this incident occurred. The social security card excuse was used when she was sneaking around to the back of his house to peek into his windows and saw him with another woman on the couch.

For a self-declared genius her lies are so stupid. A truly intelligent liar might say she returned to his house to get a book or item of clothing she forgot she left there because that is fairly believable. But I guess St---y couldn't resist the angel story because it flattered her: eg., "Travis thought I am an angel so he gave me one," or some such childish hooey.

PS I'm thinking Tuesday for the verdict because the jury has so much evidence to go through, but maybe I'll get a nice surprise on Monday.

Can someone help me understand the whole idea of Flores and Horn perguring (sp?) themselves (they should be arrested blah blah blah)? I understand about the typo in the end but what about what happened in the beginning? And was Flores brought up on perjury charges? Also, can you believe some people believe that Jodi dragged his body back to the shower to possibly wash off his wounds and apply first aid? Are you kidding me?

First--or should I say 3rd--aid in death if you believe the gunshot was last. But not first aid as in saving.

Same issue here no matter what I do. You have such a sweet smile though Tulessa and we all know you want justice!

Ps. To everyone who offered me help, thank you! I do all kinds of things on the computer at work including adding alternative text to images that go on our website so the blind can read them. I just don't get it but I do get that we all want justice! Go jury!

I love your little dog! It makes me smile every time.

Tuba - You should remove the email information...

moo

I removed the identifying email addys however, Tuba, can you please add some other link so it will comply with copyright rules here.

Aside: I know we don't permit psychic type posts but this is based on astrology. I am double checking to make sure it is okay to stand. I *think* it is but getting confirmation. If it disappears, you will know why.

Hi WS Friends,
Just a reminder that many of us on WS are displaying a Blue Ribbon Justice for Travis avatar during Verdict Watch.

Hopefully on verdict day, our WS pages will show a sea of blue ribbons to demonstrate WS solidarity for Travis and family.

Murder in the First for JA
Justice for Travis and family.

Thanks KB, I was able to change my avatar on my IPad using your link.

I don't understand why JM wasn't allowed to finish his sentence when he said something about Travis sitting in the shower and 'anything else can be so much colder...'??

In that Nancy Grace video there were clips of her in trial and she was allowed to talk in that style. I loved the way she presented the evidence to the jury.

Why has JM been so censored? Makes me mad.

Regarding JM being censored...

I so agree...

It makes me envision him with his right hand tied behind his back as he spars with two Defense lawyers... Each with their own machine gun!

:banghead:

Also, wouldn't this be something that Chris and Skye would have been able to figure out? I definitely think that she was doing something illegal/shady to get money...

moo

Perhaps it was something different, but still something involving money. Remember Juan had a FRAUD investigator on his rebuttal witness list. DT obviously won that argument as she never took the stand. Possibly she was doing something with Travis's PPL accounts/ledgers (no clue how PPL works) that would show him to be the bad guy, thereby discrediting HIM with PPL and also possibly by extension the church?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member