Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be traveling to Jackson, MS tomorrow :please: don't let that verdict come down when I am in the car! I want to see it LIVE.

O/T Shaved his hair...but I know he will be bald in a few days.

LOL his oncologist told him to give the tumor a name. Someone you want to fight. "He said can I call it Jodi?" The Dr. looked bewildered.
Hair today:

http://6g6.eu/sih0-hair.jpg

I kept having that problem last night as well, until someone told me to right click on someones ribbon,save it to my computer and upload it as my avatar...there are more detailed instructions for doing so over in the court observers thread...
I am new to the ways to put stuff on here as well so I am not much help...sorry !

Matter of fact, if anyone could plz help me enlarge my signature pic I would be forever grateful !

If you provide the link to the full-size pic, I'll help you.

If it's on your computer you can upload it.

Just need more info in order to help.

Hi WS Friends,
Just a reminder that many of us on WS are displaying a Blue Ribbon Justice for Travis avatar during Verdict Watch.

Hopefully on verdict day, our WS pages will show a sea of blue ribbons to demonstrate WS solidarity for Travis and family.

Murder in the First for JA
Justice for Travis and family.

Jumping on to add please leave your porch lights on until a verdict is reached...I am going to Lowes to purchase some blue light bulbs..

Regarding JM being censored...

I so agree...

It makes me envision him with his right hand tied behind his back as he spars with two Defense lawyers... Each with their own machine gun!

:banghead:

nurmi also objected to the word 'slaughter.' i believe they also kept JM from referencing the fact that she showed no remorse.

i thought the latter was a bad ruling because even IF you killed a man you had loved in self defense......wouldn't you at least feel bad that he was dead? maybe NOT be picking up random men on the flight home from his memorial?

Lol deb
Did you go back for your groceries? And were they still there. Now that's as funny as leaving your purse on top of the car and driving off?

Same issue here no matter what I do. You have such a sweet smile though Tulessa and we all know you want justice!

Ps. To everyone who offered me help, thank you! I do all kinds of things on the computer at work including adding alternative text to images that go on our website so the blind can read them. I just don't get it but I do get that we all want justice! Go jury!

It works! Thanks Beach!

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-dr-jill-hayes-last-witness-for-the-prosecution/ This may not be what you seek, but it is a good read. (Don't it bug ya not to be able to find something? It does me.)
I believe the blog or article was about the current state of the Arias trial. A woman's name may have been partially visible in the link. Thank you Karraster but I read the one you posted & that was not it. Thanks, Wescott for offerig to help. Several posters were commenting that they liked what this blogger had to say and that's one reason I'm curious. I wish I could have found it in the threads. Search engine doesn't go on such scant information, of course.

We will be traveling to Jackson, MS tomorrow :please: don't let that verdict come down when I am in the car! I want to see it LIVE.

O/T Shaved his hair...but I know he will be bald in a few days.

LOL his oncologist told him to give the tumor a name. Someone you want to fight. "He said can I call it Jodi?" The Dr. looked bewildered.
Hair today:

http://6g6.eu/sih0-hair.jpg

Drive safely. Your boy is adorably cute!

Can someone help me understand the whole idea of Flores and Horn perguring (sp?) themselves (they should be arrested blah blah blah)? I understand about the typo in the end but what about what happened in the beginning? And was Flores brought up on perjury charges? Also, can you believe some people believe that Jodi dragged his body back to the shower to possibly wash off his wounds and apply first aid? Are you kidding me?

You been hanging out at that other website? :seeya:

Bad hair day?

Could always be worse:

strang10.jpg

Hi everyone,

Thought it was about time I joined. Only recently discovered this site and it is an amazing place.

I came to this trial late only about a month and a half ago......I vowed never to get invested in another trial after the mess that was the Casey Anthony trial. I watched every second of that one online and was devasted by the verdict. Never knew about WS then. I wish I had.

However, I caught a glimpse of the wonderful Juan Martinez and was drawn to what an amazing job he was doing. I had to watch after that. It`s not always easy as like few others I`m in the UK....so big time difference to Arizona, lot`s of late nights!!

Like so many on here I have so admired Travis`s family, how they have the strength to go through this is beyond me at times. I truly admire them and think it is wonderful what people are doing to help them, Katiecoolady is a name that stands out, an amazing lady. Loved the story she told the other day about meeting Juan at the courthouse and getting to chat to him.

I have been truly shocked at the depths this defence team have sunk to, I thought I hated Jose Baez but oh my.....that was nothing to the contempt I feel for those two. Their experts have been jokes particularly ALV, I admired JM even more on how he managed to show her up for what she was. It is shocking how unprofessional JW was all through what I have watched but when Juan was doing his closing she behaved like a sulky child.

Travis Alexander seemed like an amazing young man with everything to live for. His life, and what his family are going through has touched so many people in so many ways. Like all of you, I now await a verdict.

I can only see a pure evil premeditation here and pray this jury who have asked so many clever questions, see that too.

I have confidence In Juan`s closing. I thought it was amazing and not ashamed to admit I cried along with you, as well as wanting to cheer him. What a guy he is.......and I love all his quotes that are coming out.

I haven`t mentioned JA in my little introduction.....think it`s all been said really. But I do believe in good and evil and I honestly believe we have seen pure evil right there in front of us every day in the form of JA.

The Good??? Juan Martinez, Det Flores and the Alexander family with their supporters.

I pray we get a quick verdict and Justice for Travis.

Now to work out how to get a blue ribbon on my avatar!!!

Have we had a "If you were a juror what would you find JA guilty of?" poll?

I hope the jurors just disregard everything but the events from May 26th to June 5th and then her subsequent behavior as a suspect. That's all that really matters.

I don't like all this that they have to "think like a battered woman" stuff because she was not a battered woman. And even if she was, what she did would be far beyond what I think a battered woman would do.

I wish there had been more testimony to combat her behavior like at the memorial etc to prove she wasn't suffering any PTSD either.

Hi everyone,

Thought it was about time I joined. Only recently discovered this site and it is an amazing place.

I came to this trial late only about a month and a half ago......I vowed never to get invested in another trial after the mess that was the Casey Anthony trial. I watched every second of that one online and was devasted by the verdict. Never knew about WS then. I wish I had.

However, I caught a glimpse of the wonderful Juan Martinez and was drawn to what an amazing job he was doing. I had to watch after that. It`s not always easy as like few others I`m in the UK....so big time difference to Arizona, lot`s of late nights!!

Like so many on here I have so admired Travis`s family, how they have the strength to go through this is beyond me at times. I truly admire them and think it is wonderful what people are doing to help them, Katiecoolady is a name that stands out, an amazing lady. Loved the story she told the other day about meeting Juan at the courthouse and getting to chat to him.

I have been truly shocked at the depths this defence team have sunk to, I thought I hated Jose Baez but oh my.....that was nothing to the contempt I feel for those two. Their experts have been jokes particularly ALV, I admired JM even more on how he managed to show her up for what she was. It is shocking how unprofessional JW was all through what I have watched but when Juan was doing his closing she behaved like a sulky child.

Travis Alexander seemed like an amazing young man with everything to live for. His life, and what his family are going through has touched so many people in so many ways. Like all of you, I now await a verdict.

I can only see a pure evil premeditation here and pray this jury who have asked so many clever questions, see that too.

I have confidence In Juan`s closing. I thought it was amazing and not ashamed to admit I cried along with you, as well as wanting to cheer him. What a guy he is.......and I love all his quotes that are coming out.

I haven`t mentioned JA in my little introduction.....think it`s all been said really. But I do believe in good and evil and I honestly believe we have seen pure evil right there in front of us every day in the form of JA.

The Good??? Juan Martinez, Det Flores and the Alexander family with their supporters.

:thewave:

:wagon::Welcome1::welcome4:

Hi everyone,

Awesome first post ScottishCarole! Welcome to our group :seeya:

:wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members