Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing all the blue ribbons too! I tried and tried and followed the instructions but I kept getting a bad pathway message. :banghead:

So I changed my signature line instead.

I can't wait to hear that guilty of murder one verdict!

I also hope the jurors participate in a Q&A session the way the Scott Peterson jury did.

I did too! :stormingmad: what I ended up doing was
click on someone's avatar and save to my desktop
click on saved link on desktop and right click to edit
make sure the end of the link is .jpg
save it again
then go into user cpu and use the one labeled .jpg to change it
hit save
(it then told me it didn't work, but it actually did. weird?)

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 18h
9 days out of 10... that sounds about right.

I kept having that problem last night as well, until someone told me to right click on someones ribbon,save it to my computer and upload it as my avatar...there are more detailed instructions for doing so over in the court observers thread...
I am new to the ways to put stuff on here as well so I am not much help...sorry !

Matter of fact, if anyone could plz help me enlarge my signature pic I would be forever grateful !

Upload it to Photobucket and you can re size it to suit you. :)

From cathyhadded on Twitter

BJhXVgKCcAASADV.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well, Wescott, I cast the horoscope for the submission to the jury at 3:30 exact Friday and I will be happy to share it, with my analysis. I already wrote to our Forum Moderator Fifth Essence, giving her my thoughts on this, so it will be easy to bring it here. I'm glad you liked the work done.

I believe the blog or article was about the current state of the Arias trial. A woman's name may have been partially visible in the link. Thank you Karraster but I read the one you posted & that was not it. Thanks, Wescott for offerig to help. Several posters were commenting that they liked what this blogger had to say and that's one reason I'm curious. I wish I could have found it in the threads. Search engine doesn't go on such scant information, of course.

Tuba, try googling Voices4Justice or linda paris. It might be that blog???

Well, Wescott, I cast the horoscope for the submission to the jury at 3:30 exact Friday and I will be happy to share it, with my analysis. I already wrote to our Forum Moderator Fifth Essence, giving her my thoughts on this, so it will be easy to bring it here. I'm glad you liked the work done.

Oh yes please. Bring it here!

SO great to see blue ribbon after blue ribbon on the avatars! :great:

Maybe everyone will have one by the time the jury begins deliberating again tomorrow!

Testing mine.

Justice for Travis! I'm fasting today...hope I can do it. Praying and praying this jury will make the right decision. JA should never get out of prison in her natural life.

I'm hoping peeps can help me out with something upon which I have started to fixate. It has to do with the last two photos taken from Travis's camera. The next to last shot shows Travis's bloodied shoulder with JA's pantleg and foot in the foreground. The final shot shows Travis's shoulder; this picture was taken at 5:33:32 or 1 minute and 16 seconds after the previous picture.

I can’t quite figure out where this last photo was taken; what is throwing me off is what appears to be baseboard molding and then the edge view of a door.

Something the DT has repeated was that Travis was not dead in the 5:32:16 photo. JA told Martinez she did not think TA was dead in this photo. JW implied the same thing when she asked Dr. Horn if Travis would have been able to lift his head and arm as shown in the photograph. In closing arguments, Nurmi said Travis that there was not enough blood on the floor for his throat to have been slit in the earlier photo and pointed out the what appeared to be the large amount of blood in the last photo.
I’m not sure why the DT would want to point this out, because if anything, it shows JA taking more time to kill Travis. In the next to last photo, the floor is clearly tile in both the foreground and under Travis. We know from the crime scene photos that the largest accumulation of blood in on the carpet thus inferring that this is where his throat was slashed. Given the last two photographs, where Travis is on his back, it would seem that JA dragged him several feet while he was still alive from the tile to the carpeted area before delivering the slash?

I’m spatially challenged, so I can’t figure out these photos and their implications.

GRRR...still cannot figure out how to post thumbnails like everyone else.

I found that site and posted it yesterday. The DT and their Ex-Perts were quite uneducated in many different areas that were the heart and soul of this case along with how sick and evil JA truly is.

Thanks for posting it Lorelilly, it's excellent. I read all her articles. :cheers:

I believe the blog or article was about the current state of the Arias trial. A woman's name may have been partially visible in the link. Thank you Karraster but I read the one you posted & that was not it. Thanks, Wescott for offerig to help. Several posters were commenting that they liked what this blogger had to say and that's one reason I'm curious. I wish I could have found it in the threads. Search engine doesn't go on such scant information, of course.

TUBA - this may be what you're looking for? This is about Dr G and the TBI "expertise" he doesn't have.

Respectfully, you are entirely misinformed as to exactly WHAT Dr. Geffner IS and WHAT he may be an Expert in.
http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-...fense-witness/
A brain trauma expert, I think not.

hWild says today;

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

@SchreeRusevlyan Media will be notified 30 minutes ahead of time then we can pile in the courtroom.

---

So don't be more than 30 minutes from home on Monday!

I remember during the CA trial, I was grocery shopping. I got an alert on my phone the verdict was in. I left a full cart of groceries in the cart, ran out of the store and drove home. When I think about it now, I have to laugh

Please do post ! I am patiently waiting ! You dont know me...hehe...but I do follow your posts !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018