Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I completely missed this part, I came into this trial wayyy late...

PLEASE :please: even if it's old news would you please tell me about the black mail threats?

Who was she trying to black mail?
Blackmail might not be exactly the correct term.

She wanted a plea deal of 2nd degree murder or else she threatened she would have to destroy Travis's reputation by "revealing" his pedophilia and abusive nature.

It was an obvious attempt to manipulate the justice system.

I'm sure by now you all will want to duct tape my hands to my chair for repeating this but I take pure, unadulterated JOY in knowing that, in the time period between JA's conviction and her penalty announcement, Sheriff Joe A will immediately place her on the Estrella jail chain gang. I can't begin to say how happy that makes me. Have you ever seen the footage of his chain gang? I will smile knowing that she will at least have a little time on the gang before taking the ride to Perryville. Her last days in Estrella won't be about being a star anymore...just one of the gang :)
I'm all for some hard labor for Arias, but I thought the chain gang was for ladies with lesser offenses ?

I hope Jodi cannot drag TA's name and play the victim during the sentencing phase.

If she does then she can be rest assured of a death penalty. I think it's too late but if she wants to save her pathetic life then her defense would have to go with the 'She never meant to hurt Travis' reputation, she has 5 disorders/illnesses, she was abused as a child by her evil parents, she is young, she has no prior record' etc. It won't work of course. She tortured and slaughtered a young man.

If they DARE try that nasty accusations tactic again then I think the jurors will volunteer to stick that needle into her themselves.

still would like to know JM's birth day he is a person with conviction [ pun intended] so he must be a fire sign?

IMO The Jury will use common sense and find some consensus of premed murder. They will recall testimony. They will keep in mind JA is a liar by evidence submitted ( police interrogation tapes, returned gas can, and direct lieing to them ) et al. They will have the life experiences to understand that a liar cannot not be trusted. They will see the stalking , the attempts to put this all on TA, and most importantly , The "short "moment in time needed to meet premeditation criteria, as explained by Juan.

Here ya go!!!

It's in TWO parts: Scroll down to #177 and 185:
I hope everyone gets a chance to read this post - it's brilliant, IMO.

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/jodi-arias-murder-trial-day-fifty-seven/#comments

Very interesting!

She spoke of the gun. That got me to thinking. Jodi never did shoot or stab Travis below the waist. His male parts were still intact. You would think if she felt sexually abused by him or hated his alleged paedophilia she would have mutilated him there. Just my thoughts.

just checkin in to let everyone know that my daughter may just be having our little "Juan
Websleuths" today......oh the timing couldn't be any better than this......asking for a little prayer here please......Grammie Cam

Push em out, push em out, WAYYY Y out :)

Best wishes and prayers.
:please:

I'm all for some hard labor for Arias, but I thought the chain gang was for ladies with lesser offenses ?

No, I saw a televised interview with Sheriff Joe. May have been the NG interview. She asked him what happens to JA when the verdict is handed down and if it's guilty...he said that at that time she will be placed on the chain gang and will remain a member of it until her transfer to Perryville. I never knew the goings on at Estrella before, just that Sheriff Joe is no joke. Ever since I heard it, I've smiled every time I think about it. Sick as that may make me, I smile.

Very interesting!

She spoke of the gun. That got me to thinking. Jodi never did shoot or stab Travis below the waist. His male parts were still intact. You would think if she felt sexually abused by him or hated his alleged paedophilia she would have mutilated him there. Just my thoughts.

Bobbit /Bobbet? whatever I did give that a thought she may have considered that a copy cat thing and thought the police would be looking for a female rather than two NINJAS?:jail:

I'm sure by now you all will want to duct tape my hands to my chair for repeating this but I take pure, unadulterated JOY in knowing that, in the time period between JA's conviction and her penalty announcement, Sheriff Joe A will immediately place her on the Estrella jail chain gang. I can't begin to say how happy that makes me. Have you ever seen the footage of his chain gang? I will smile knowing that she will at least have a little time on the gang before taking the ride to Perryville. Her last days in Estrella won't be about being a star anymore...just one of the gang :)

I have to admit to a little giggle every time I see this thought expressed. (Gets me glared at by 2 dogs and Mrs.W...)

No longer under the constitutional presumption of innocence until proven guilty, she will be a CONVICTED FELON. I hope many things change for her once that GUILTY verdict comes down. I can't see anything less than M1 or felony murder, but it's in the hands of the jury now.

I remember watching that and loving her on sight.

I still think she is all about the victim and she still lives and breathes these cases. She can't compartmentalize and it's making her bitter and shrewish. It's sad because she could still be Amazin' Grace.

Don't be sad friend, she is laughing all the way to the bank. So many people say that in real life she is the sweetest, most giving person you ever want to meet. On screen she has a persona, much like Beyoncé on stage, compared to the sweet Beyoncé in interviews. It is all for show. The lawyers she chews up and spits out on her show.....they are often times her very best buddies of twenty five years or more. The show is set up to be adversary. The guests are assigned sides to argue for at the beginning of the show.

She does amazing work fighting for victims. She was paid close to nothing all those years as a prosecutor, and she spent years volunteering for a battered women's hotline, for no pay, no audience. I think that takes a good spirit, on the inside. I like, trust and respect her.

It always amazes me how many very bright people watch her and complain about her. The channel clicker is a wonderful thing. I do not spend two seconds watching someone I do not like, trust or respect. Please don't make me name them. You know I can. I'd rather turn on the radio than watch someone who upsets me or that I think is a jerk, right?

She finally got to marry after all these years and have her children. Good for her. Seeing her say it takes nights and weekends with no pay when you are a prosecutor you live, eat and breath the case.....made me think of Mr. Martinez. If anyone deserves the three hundred fifty dollars an hour those silly experts were paid, it is Juan Martinez, and then some. I imagine he is on a salary and gets the same payday, if he works one hour of overtime or one hundred. If he ever wants to write a book....I'll take two!

http://youtu.be/gket-DOwIsU

it's official!!! My daughter IS in labor!!!! On my way to the hospital!!! YAY soooo excited!!

Was Elizabeth Johnson there?

No, I saw a televised interview with Sheriff Joe. May have been the NG interview. She asked him what happens to JA when the verdict is handed down and if it's guilty...he said that at that time she will be placed on the chain gang and will remain a member of it until her transfer to Perryville. I never knew the goings on at Estrella before, just that Sheriff Joe is no joke. Ever since I heard it, I've smiled every time I think about it. Sick as that may make me, I smile.

Hope it won't bring on one of her headaches. Oh wait, yes I do. I'm betting she can't 'call in sick' for the chain gang like she did for court.

Don't be sad friend, she is laughing all the way to the bank. So many people say that in real life she is the sweetest, most giving person you ever want to meet. On screen she has a persona, much like Beyoncé on stage, compared to the sweet Beyoncé in interviews. It is all for show. The lawyers she chews up and spits out on her show.....they are often times her very best buddies of twenty five years or more. The show is set up to be adversary. The guests are assigned sides to argue for at the beginning of the show.

She does amazing work fighting for victims. She was paid close to nothing all those years as a prosecutor, and she spent years volunteering for a battered women's hotline, for no pay, no audience. I think that takes a good spirit, on the inside. I like, trust and respect her.

It always amazes me how many very bright people watch her and complain about her. The channel clicker is a wonderful thing. I do not spend two seconds watching someone I do not like, trust or respect. I'd rather turn on the radio than watch someone who upsets me or that I think is a jerk, right?

She finally got to marry after all these years and have her children. Good for her. Seeing her say it takes nights and weekends with no pay when you are a prosecutor you live, eat and breath the case.....made me think of Mr. Martinez. If anyone deserves the three hundred fifty dollars an hour those silly experts were paid, it is Juan Martinez, and then some. I imagine he is on a salary and gets the same payday, of he works one hour of overtime or one hundred. If he ever wants to write a book....I'll take two!

http://youtu.be/gket-DOwIsU

Such a lovely post. I love her style inside the courtroom as a prosecutor. Wow. And yes, I too am happy for her that she has a wonderful family.

I can't wait for JM's book! He must write one for us!

I think she traded a stolen DVD player and remote for the two gas cans, so no need to return them. Just sayin...had to be a reason she returned to Darryl's with that remote she testified about. :D
Juan never mentioned it again. I don't think his point was even about the remote. I think it was his way of telling DB "she changed her hair color and you know it, even if you won't admit it, I know you know" I think it may have just been a garage remote.
There was a very strange awkward moment there...
moo

it's official!!! My daughter IS in labor!!!! On my way to the hospital!!! YAY soooo excited!!
Woohoo. Prayers to you all esp that you are a grandmother by Monday! Her timing is quite considerate ;)

still would like to know JM's birth day he is a person with conviction [ pun intended] so he must be a fire sign?

I spent a good three hours searching and got nothing.
I'd like to know too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members