DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez shows exhibit 98, pic of sink in his closing
Shows blood patterns
Says defensive wounds have already occurred
On left side of sink, pattern of smudge (more wounds on left hand than right hand) as Travis moves his left hand
Blood on the mirror from blood in his mouth and being stabbed in the back and back of his head
Travis goes down the hall, stumbling. Exhibit 133, the blood rainbow where he falls to the floor, she catches up to him and slits his throat, exhibit 205.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how does it work now with the jury deliberating? Do they do this after the weekend, during normal court hours? TIA

No weekend deliberations. I believe the week day hours for deliberation is 9-4:30.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how does it work now with the jury deliberating? Do they do this after the weekend, during normal court hours? TIA

The judge asked the jury to set up their own schedule on friday and report it back to her. They decided 9 to 430 weekdays, AZ time.

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/article/The-many-face-of-Jodi-Arias-jury-takes-up-murder-4489940.php#photo-4579652
628x471.jpg

Possible captions ...

Are you talking about me? :eek:
I've got a list ... want to be on it? :devil:
Remember what I said: No jury will convict me! :lol:

What caption do you think fits this creepy picture?

I've really enjoyed Dr. Randle's posts on this trial. She claims if JA moved next door to her, she'd move. That's a good indicator of what a danger JA is and will be. Hope the jurors recognize this and vote accordingly.

This is a question I have contemplated for the Jodi supporters; what would you think about the prospect of one of your loved ones being alone in a room with Jodi Arias, or God forbid a romantic entanglement? Speaking strictly for myself, it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up.

Rosemary, I think about you and your son everyday. Would have given shout outs to you on Friday and yesterday, but thought Travis's family should take precedence.

Good to see that your son has a sense of humor...so important when dealing with serious health issues. Link to the pix did not work for me...how old is your son? For some reason, I'm guessing 10 to 13.

Hugs to you both!

Oh I definitely agree...Travis and his family should take precedence. My
son is alive. Their loved one is dead...taken by this sub-human that is Jodi Arias.

Yes he definitely has a great sense of humor. He gets it from me :innocent: Yes he is 12, see if you can see this picture.

http://6g6.eu/sih0-hair.jpg

And thank you for your kind words.

give them longer than that before you worry. i keep thinking if they aren't back by the end of the week, i'll be worried.

the one reason i look for a fast verdict of GUILTY in the first degree is because this case was OVERTRIED by the defense. can there be one fact of this case the jury isn't intimately familiar with?

they must know every text, every email, every word of the sex call, every detail on the gas cans, the trip, the phone, the cleanup-----EVERYthing.

they've heard it all multiple times.

the DT experts were a washout, IMO. alyce was completely discredited, RS was a joke, and geffner never even met her and relied on test results and what the DT told him----and they LIED to him about dr. demarte.

so what do they have to talk about, really? they either all agree and it's quick, or someone DOESN'T agree and it will take longer. but a verdict tomorrow, IMO, is a definite possibility.

i agree,and if they can't see all this that is when i will start worrying.

i expect them to have a verdict by the end of the day tomorrow,the evidence points to nothing but premeditated first degree

One of the things that makes me thinks kill again, is the statement she made about why she purchased that 9mm gun. She say's she bought it because she was thinking about going on a camping trip with "guys she barely knew" She wanted the gun to protect herself "in case something happened" Who thinks like that? who says to themselves" Yeah, I need to buy a gun to defend myself, just in case. Isn't she really saying willing and able to kill again if the need be?

ITA! She's dangerous...
Don't forget, she was arrested with another rental car, ammo found in that car along with a knife(s) packed in a box. Déjà vu! :eek:

I'm hoping peeps can help me out with something upon which I have started to fixate. It has to do with the last two photos taken from Travis's camera. The next to last shot shows Travis's bloodied shoulder with JA's pantleg and foot in the foreground. The final shot shows Travis's shoulder; this picture was taken at 5:33:32 or 1 minute and 16 seconds after the previous picture.

I can’t quite figure out where this last photo was taken; what is throwing me off is what appears to be baseboard molding and then the edge view of a door.

Something the DT has repeated was that Travis was not dead in the 5:32:16 photo. JA told Martinez she did not think TA was dead in this photo. JW implied the same thing when she asked Dr. Horn if Travis would have been able to lift his head and arm as shown in the photograph. In closing arguments, Nurmi said Travis that there was not enough blood on the floor for his throat to have been slit in the earlier photo and pointed out the what appeared to be the large amount of blood in the last photo.
I’m not sure why the DT would want to point this out, because if anything, it shows JA taking more time to kill Travis. In the next to last photo, the floor is clearly tile in both the foreground and under Travis. We know from the crime scene photos that the largest accumulation of blood in on the carpet thus inferring that this is where his throat was slashed. Given the last two photographs, where Travis is on his back, it would seem that JA dragged him several feet while he was still alive from the tile to the carpeted area before delivering the slash?

I’m spatially challenged, so I can’t figure out these photos and their implications.

GRRR...still cannot figure out how to post thumbnails like everyone else.
GCharlie, if you're interested in the crime scene go to the thread Jodi Arias The Sequence of Events" There are some incredible people that have deconstructed each photo and all blood evidence. Excellent sleuth's over there.

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/article/The-many-face-of-Jodi-Arias-jury-takes-up-murder-4489940.php#photo-4579652
628x471.jpg

Possible captions ...

"If looks could kill, you'd be dead"

ITA! She's dangerous...
Don't forget, she was arrested with another rental car, ammo found in that car along with a knife(s) packed in a box. Déjà vu! :eek:

I am sure this has been asked and answered a million times (heck I've probably asked), does the jury know about all the above?

Been thinking about a hold out for a lesser charge and while the jurors have not been able to discuss this case maybe there is a feeling as they come and go.

If there was a lone wolf juror that was not feeling JA was guilty of 1st degree and did not want to vote for 1st degree if they may have tried to get off the jury for medical reason etc?

This was a long trial with a lot of down time to consider something like this if you are not feeling the rapport with the other people. Any thoughts?

Lorelilly, Wescott, Karraster & Pink Panther, thank you very big! I've been reading the blog of Kristin Arandle at the link suppled. It was worth waiting for and also, covered the Hayes testimony. I saw only part of that, so a good review and critique. I also read her blog on Dr. Geffner. All interesting and worthwhile. Thanks again!

So nice to see mo many people have changed their avi to support Travis. I have had the same avi since joining WS and never changed it. But i feel this was the least I could do to show my support.

Praying for swift and full justice.

I just made my whole avi face blue (and sad) for him. Put the ribbon in the siggy.

One of the things that makes me thinks JA will kill again, is the statement she made about why she purchased that 9mm gun. She say's she bought it because she was thinking about going on a camping trip with "guys she barely knew" She wanted the gun to protect herself "in case something happened" Who thinks like that? who says to themselves" Yeah, I need to buy a gun to defend myself, just in case. Isn't she really saying willing and able to kill again if the need be?[/B]

Yup, and licking her lips looking forard to it, too. Truly evil.

628x471.jpg

Possible captions ...

"Now who on the jury can I manipulate"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member