Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you. It's not the spidies pic.

I do think it's a photo of Travis's dad as in the attached thumbnail you can see his moustache. You can' just zoomed in on the pic using a very basic graphics program anyone on Windows has - Paint - and it's not the spidie pic. I may try another program later but it's Sunday here so for Travis, and all his family I am going to spend it well.

ETA that spidies pic was passed on by a WSers to someone with a connection to Juan. I can't remember who it was but a few days later JM showed the Cameron Diaz pic. Naturally it makes sense why JM couldn't say that Travis was err 'using' that spidies pic but I hope he finds a way to bring the pic into evidence in the guilt phase.

BBM Just the thought of the jurors getting to see that photo gives me a smile and some delight. Juan wouldn't have to say a thing. Her lies are boomerangs that come back to hit her in the head like wooden spoons, but she went way too far trying to destroy Travis's character, and jurors will make her pay for that with an extra dose of NO SYMPATHY.

I'm "computer ignorant" so take this with a grain of salt....I just right clicked on another ribbon I saw and saved it to my computer. Went to my User CP and uploaded a new avatar pic that way.

Yes this is exactly how you do it. You can right click and save anyone's avatar from any website and make it your own avi.

There's no reason to think she'd ever seen the spidie underwear pic of Travis before. That's the point of wondering whether it was the pic in his closet. It isn't. We have no idea of where that pic came from or when. All I can say is that I didn't see it until about a month ago or two the most, even though the case has been going on for 5+ years. And I don't think it's a photo in evidence.

OK - So fellow websleuther was mistaken by stating that photo was the photo that was in Travis's closet? That is probably the reason Juan Martinez didn't mention it. JMO

Forgot where I read this or if a friend said this, but Travis hated Spiderman. So bottom line, Travis would have never bought or gave this to any one. Another lie, surprise!

we heard it directly from travis he didn't like spiderman in the phone call JA recorded

There's no reason to think she'd ever seen the spidie underwear pic of Travis before. That's the point of wondering whether it was the pic in his closet. It isn't. We have no idea of where that pic came from or when. All I can say is that I didn't see it until about a month ago or two the most, even though the case has been going on for 5+ years. And I don't think it's a photo in evidence.

I think she did see that picture. Her lies are not very thought out it seems. Maybe Travis showed her some of his family pics of his Mom and Dad. What are the chances she'd just randomly pick spiderman out of all the other characters out there?

I have cracked my night-guard clencher in the past couple of months. That is way bad. I am using stand-by dental guard...I am a clencher and not a grinder of the teeth. I have used a dental guard for over 30 years - I played golf for 13 years competitively and my doctor told me to use my dental guard while playing golf. I didn't sleep last night - Major Anxiety going on here I think.

Dr. DeMarte - Help us all. I think the jurors liked and trusted her...

I'm a grinder too. Maybe a clencher too. Idk because I'm a heavy sleeper. I used to have a night guard that was from my dentist, but I lost it. I had to go buy one at Walgreens, and I hate it! It's so uncomfortable! I wake up with cuts on my tongue and cheeks:banghead: I also talk a lot in my sleep as well as kick and punch pillows strange!!:facepalm:

Sorry for veering off the conversation some but wanted to put out the possibility again of Jodi check kiting along with her friends, DB & MM, Gus to name a few. I can see where they would hide. Just guessing but those deposits have just a few reasons they can be for. We've talked about Jodi doing strip joints, bj's, tricks etc.., whatever but if they are giving her money, they aren't involved but probably knowledgeable in her crime & have tried it a time or two. If she used Travis' accounts in any way, I can see him loathing her on top of the tire slashings that he didn't fully get to report. He had to have his mind boggling over the crime and him possibly be tied into her (same with the other boys, Gus, MM & DB) Add that to a "suicidal maniac" I feel even more for whatever the true story is and how Travis suffered until he died knowing who she was finally. Jodi was his nightmare he kicked the habit of on May 26th. RIP dude.

I wish they'd play Flores questioning or talking to Jodi and her telling all about their trust with passwords. That's so friggin' unbelievable it stinks to high heaven. jmo

Thank you poster for the orginal idea. Sorry, I forgot your name.

Thank you....thank you....thank you everyone ! Now I can go to bed, no way was I
going to sleep until I figured out that ribbon !

OK - So fellow websleuther was mistaken by stating that photo was the photo that was in Travis's closet? That is probably the reason Juan Martinez didn't mention it. JMO

I've never connected the photo to the case (in court) or thought about whether Juan would mention it or not. I've always thought it was just after-the-fact speculation on the internet. If it was sent to Juan and he decided not to use it, I'm sure it's because he couldn't easily and legitimately connect it to Jodi's story. He'd have to have proof that she'd seen it, minimum. If it had been the pic in the closet, that might've been dramatic. But if it wasn't/isn't it would have looked a little "farfetched" for Juan to argue. Especially in light of the evidence he does have. jmo

I can't see either .. actually it looks like an older man to the right .. so now I'm wondering what is the source of the photo of him with his father in the spiderman undies .. and IF Jodi had seen it or if it is just a coincidence?

Remember Defense had those two big "pocket hose" pics that were never quite identified, but implied as being Travis's? How did they get away with that?

Juan ought to have the spidey pic flutters, as paper does, onto a computer screen.

Silly jokes starting. I better sign off. :seeya:

deleted all I first wrote- got correct ribbon for Travis - Night to all, can go to bed now.

I've never connected the photo to the case (in court) or thought about whether Juan would mention it or not. I've always thought it was just after-the-fact speculation on the internet. If it was sent to Juan and he decided not to use it, I'm sure it's because he couldn't easily and legitimately connect it to Jodi's story. He'd have to have proof that she'd seen it, minimum. If it had been the pic in the closet, that might've been dramatic. But if it wasn't/isn't it would have looked a little "farfetched" for Juan to argue. Especially in light of the evidence he does have. jmo

I was sort of surprised though that Juan got away with that "Charlie's Angels" / Cameron Diaz / Spiderman underwear comment while questioning someone (?) -- no objection from the DT

She tweeted yesterday that it would be great to put the spotlight on Juan and all his lies in a court of law. Something like that.

I peek and run, lol.

I'm not buying it is her. Some of the stuff said as well as the endless promotion of her art are all the same things you can find on the Pro JA site.

I kept my avatar because it's to remember Zahra Baker, but I've added a Justice for Travis ribbon ..

Remember Defense had those two big "pocket hose" pics that were never quite identified, but implied as being Travis's? How did they get away with that?

Juan ought to have the spidey pic flutters, as paper does, onto a computer screen.

Silly jokes starting. I better sign off. :seeya:

I'm sorry guys, I really thought that photo was displayed in the closet :blushing:

snipped..................................................
I'm a grinder too. Maybe a clencher too. Idk because I'm a heavy sleeper. I used to have a night guard that was from my dentist, but I lost it. I had to go buy one at Walgreens, and I hate it! It's so uncomfortable! I wake up with cuts on my tongue and cheeks:banghead: I also talk a lot in my sleep as well as kick and punch pillows strange!!:facepalm:

I'm headed for bed soon, but will be wondering. How did you lose your night guard if you were in bed? Where'd it go? Sorry, to hear your new one is a slicer. Whoa, you sound like a busy sleeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member