Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you all find that "Justice for Travis" avatar? I have never put an avatar on a message board. Help, please.

On the lower right hand side of the photo, about an inch inwards, what is that metal looking thing??

The water under his buttocks is definitely red tinged. And is it the bad photo or does it look like streaks on his thighs?

The "metal looking thing" is Juan's pen (or pointer).

No, I do not think there is blood in that photo.

Hmm, just took a peek at JA's twitter.
Funny how she has a tweet about hypocrisy and the lies Juan told. Delusional much?
She is disappointed no money was not put in her commissary this week yet.
I think she has more to worry about than that.

I'm still mystified as to where Arias got the money for all of her field trips ... perhaps Travis found out that Arias had a second "occupation" and was going to expose her. It may be a leap, but there was a MSM interview with the mother of a woman who shared DB's house with Arias in Palm Desert. According to the mother, Arias had a parade of men coming to DB's house late at night after DB moved back to Monterey. Makes ya wonder ...

I've had that same thought, as well. If that were the case, it must have felt like a scene from Pretty Woman when Travis bought the dress for her at the PPL conference. She just couldn't let go of the fairy tale and the idea that Travis represented her happy ever after.

Good mornin' everyone. I just heard that Jodi is rehearsing for the Death Row Idol contest. The song she has chosen to perform is

wait for it ........

wait for it .......

(musical note) I wanna hippo campus for Christmas (musical note):guitar::lol:

Sorry ...I'm just in a corny mood this morning

..only a hippo campus will do... LOL

My 93 yr old mom's TV died last night, and first thing this morning she had my brother take her shopping for a new, bigger one so she can watch the verdict come in. I told her she's just a trial junkie, like the rest of us. She has really been following this case closely from the beginning. She said she's so glad she's lived to hopefully see justice for Travis.

Good mornin' everyone. I just heard that Jodi is rehearsing for the Death Row Idol contest. The song she has chosen to perform is

wait for it ........

wait for it .......

(musical note) I wanna hippo campus for Christmas (musical note):guitar::lol:

Sorry ...I'm just in a corny mood this morning

LOL :floorlaugh:

second choice: "Deck the cell with strings of TP, fa la la la la, la la la la"

The day she caught Travis masturbating to the pedo pics she told the jury she had gone back to get her social security card which was stored up there ..

I thought she went back to get the angel that he had given her for helping put away things in the attic. She forgot the angel and knew Travis would be angry so she went back to get it. She did not knock just entered the house without him knowing and went into the bedroom and found him mast. Like how enters a house without knocking and announcing they are there like hello....JA does.

Hubby almost got a beating yesterday. He watches the trial with me, knows about my Websleuths addiction, etc. So I go out to his workshop before heading out to run some errands yesterday and he asks me if I had heard the latest. I said no and what's up. He then goes into a spiel about how there was a mistrial declared because two jurors was chatting about the case before the jury got the case and someone had overheard them. He said this with a completely straight face. I stood there for a few seconds looking at him and said that he better be joking. Finally he admitted that he was in fact joking. I told him that the next time he did that he might want to make sure there were no lethal tools in my reach and that it was so NOT funny at all.

Originally Posted by Sustained
I'm still mystified as to where Arias got the money for all of her field trips ... perhaps Travis found out that Arias had a second "occupation" and was going to expose her. It may be a leap, but there was a MSM interview with the mother of a woman who shared DB's house with Arias in Palm Desert. According to the mother, Arias had a parade of men coming to DB's house late at night after DB moved back to Monterey. Makes ya wonder ...
Didnt she tell the cops during questioning that she didn't save $$ for trips the way Travis did, and she did max out her credit cards, right? I think she just didn't pay her bills. Wouldn't put her past stealing from family and friendsl

I thought she went back to get the angel that he had given her for helping put away things in the attic. She forgot the angel and knew Travis would be angry so she went back to get it. She did not knock just entered the house without him knowing and went into the bedroom and found him mast. Like how enters a house without knocking and announcing they are there like hello....JA does.

Yes, Jodi supposedly went back for the angel figurine when this incident occurred. The social security card excuse was used when she was sneaking around to the back of his house to peek into his windows and saw him with another woman on the couch.

Hubby almost got a beating yesterday. He watches the trial with me, knows about my Websleuths addiction, etc. So I go out to his workshop before heading out to run some errands yesterday and he asks me if I had heard the latest. I said no and what's up. He then goes into a spiel about how there was a mistrial declared because two jurors was chatting about the case before the jury got the case and someone had overheard them. He said this with a completely straight face. I stood there for a few seconds looking at him and said that he better be joking. Finally he admitted that he was in fact joking. I told him that the next time he did that he might want to make sure there were no lethal tools in my reach and that it was so NOT funny at all.

Now THAT would have been a crime of passion!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yep. :floorlaugh: More than 12 hours between court sessions and we get a little nutty :scared::scared:

Can you see us all while the jury is actually deliberating? :please:
I will probably be pacing the floor waiting for the word that they have reached a verdict. I missed the Anthony verdict because I had a dental emergency-but I am NOT leaving the house while the 12 are working.:scared:

Is it true that if the verdict is guilty and they move into the next phase, the jury will be allowed to see evidence that was deemed "too prejudicial" for the trial portion???

Caqn you see us all while the jury is actually deliberating? :please:
I will probably be pacing the floor waiting for the word that they have reached a verdict. I missed the Anthony verdict because I had a dental emergency-but I am NOT leaving the house while the 12 are working.:scared:

I do want a verdict, but I am willing to wait as long as it takes for them to all agree on M1!

:waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member