Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FACT: There was no second walmart in Salinas in 2008.

FACT: Jodi lied on the stand and said she returned the 3rd gas can.

SIMPLE SIMPLE :banghead:

Not only did she indicate that it was the same Wal mart she also talked about the star bucks being in the same shopping center.

I really don't see a problem. She lied, jury knows she lied, extra gas had to go somewhere. I guess if someone really wants to stretch it they could say she put the gas in all the empty Star bucks cups< sarcasm>

You and my mother have the same birthday! :rockon:

Whooaaa so many May babies....strong, determined, focused, loyal and stubborn as helllll!

Go Taurus babies!! :seeya::seeya:

I'm a May Gemini... May 27. :rockon:

(good morning, all!)

FACT: There was no second walmart in Salinas in 2008.

FACT: Jodi lied on the stand and said she returned the 3rd gas can.

SIMPLE SIMPLE :banghead:

And everything that comes out of Jodi's mouth has been a lie, except the fact that she did kill Travis!

Right Im going to collect my DD from nursery, a little early today so I'm home by 6pm (10am Az).
Save my seat please! x

If anyone has ever appreciated my brazen opinions and courtroom observations could you please find a way to email me that dancing Simplicity girl? I saved it but it only came as a photo, not the dancing part. I need this so badly to share with someone. Thank you! katiecoolady@yahoo.com (will it transfer to Facebook doing that?)

Poor JA has to sit alone in her holding cell with nothing but her thoughts. No coloring books. My heart bleeds.

f080eo.jpg

I think they reached a verdict and the 10:00 start time is so they have time to get i there, confirm (hopefully) no one changed their mind, fill out the paperwork, announce the verdict.......

Then they want to go to lunch and drink. A Lot. Maybe a private banquet room somewhere so they can really let it out. (Maybe they've invited #8 and he can be the designated driver!)

A 9:00 start time woudl have had them drinking at 10:30 or 11:00, maybe too early for them?

That's why I think it's 10:00 start.

I like the way you think! But I believe the next phase of sentencing would start immediately and they would not be allowed to discuss again? Not sure about this, so I don't know if they could really sit around and shoot the breeze about this trial right after they delivered a verdict.

Dr. Horn- hottest
Dr. Hayes- prettiest
Dr. DeMarte- smartest
Juan = genius.

I will keep :silenced: for the rest of the bunch.

Hi ElleElle! Great post! Missed you over the weekend. :seeya:

For the record, all the elephants with whom I have personally associated have been quite nice and well-behaved. However, I avoid tramping around in their native habitat to seek out a rutting bull elephant who is lusting after a snack. Or something.

Taurus in da house. :rocker: May 18!

Today's planetary aspetvs:

"Persuasive and powerful writing and speaking is emphasized today. Mercury/Pluto can connect with the masses in a very intense way, and since this trine is in earth signs, it can unearth and present “loaded” or deep psychological material in a very down-to-earth fashion. It’s a good day for research, solving mysteries, and generally getting to the bottom of things."

Source: http://neptunefire.net/2013/05/07/the-daily-astro-for-may-7-2013/

You and my mother have the same birthday! :rockon:

Whooaaa so many May babies....strong, determined, focused, loyal and stubborn as helllll!

Go Taurus babies!! :seeya::seeya:

MC Superior Court &#8207;@courtpio 4m

Jury will resume deliberations at 10:00 am today. #JodiArias
Expand

---

I would have thought that tweet could have said all due in court or something...

Ah, another member of the club. You know, the club that nobody wants to belong to -- young people with cancer. Although it's funny. I never think of myself as a cancer survivor, but as a cancer treatment survivor. Best is yet to come, girl.

*hugs!* true that surviving the treatment is the real badge of honor! My daughter was almost 3 at the time, and I never let her see that I was sick. The best is DEFINITELY yet to come! Sorry that you had to experience this too! :(

Well, in the case of Kiefer, he might be getting permission to spew his personal agenda but make no mistake, it's personal. this I know for sure.

If this is the case, he has no business working in his position. He's gone past his 'Expiration date'. What organization does he work for, I need to have a little chat with them.

OMG I hope you all can see this pic...

Chris Hughes &#8207;@cshughes 16h
I took this photo on the steps of the #JodiArias courthouse. Napoleon is #TravisAlexander 's dog. Deanna Reid has him pic.twitter.com/odGpg3dtky

Bottom line: JA made 3 SEPARATE GAS purchases in SALT LAKE CITY (after the murder) at one gas station: 2 were for around 10 gallons and 1 was for around 5 gallons and SHE THREW OUT THE RECEIPT FOR THE 5 GALLON PURCHASE BUT KEPT THE OTHER TWO RECEIPTS. She was obviously trying to hide the approx. 5 gallon purchase. And if she didn't have that 3rd, 5 gallon gas can, where did she put that extra 5 gallons of gas? Not one receipt for gas shows more than approx. 12-13 gallons of gas purchased in one transaction during her trip, so there is no way the car could hold 15 gallons of gas. Did she dump 5 gallons of gas on the ground? COMMON SENSE.
Also, the defense did not bring up the lie that JA returned the gas can to a different Walmart until closing arguments, so there was no way for JM to then ask any witnesses about existence of other Walmarts in Salinas or returns to other Walmarts. Defense did this on purpose - they could have asked the Walmart witness if other Walmarts existed in 2008, but they wanted to present that possible lie at a time that prosecution couldn't effectively rebut it through witnesses. If it was the truth that JA had returned it to another Walmart, then defense would have asked the Walmart witness about other Walmarts to show that in fact other Walmarts existed, to prove she was telling the truth. They did not do this.

Jodi lied, and Nurmi lied. Walmart does not give back cash without a receipt, and she said she got cash back. She said she returned it to the same Walmart. Her receipt did not show a return. Without a receipt, you can only get a gift card for the purchase. She did not claim she got a gift card, she said cash. I don't care if she returned it to a Walmart in New York City, she did not get cash back without a receipt. So, she lied about returning it. She lied about returning it to the same Walmart. She lied about getting cash. She lied, she lied, she lied! I rest my "mini" case.

I feel that Juan should have covered all the bases in the event that Jodi tried to alter her story. Now we know exactly why Nurmi had no questions for Walmart lady. Jodi told him it was a different Walmart. There are two Walmarts in Salinas and both of them should have provided reps to testify that Jodi returned no gas cans. That would have shut Nurmi down because Jodi also said that she did not leave Salinas with that third gas can.

Wasn't it determined DAYS ago that one of those Walmarts wasn't even opened then?

BBM

Since Jodi said...??? ok.

Poor JA has to sit alone in her holding cell with nothing but her thoughts. No coloring books. My heart bleeds.

f080eo.jpg

"Gosh you can almost hear the violins...making their sound.."

Juan Martinez

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors