Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt all along there was 1 or 2 that bought the defense's arguments. I'm very concerned. It's such a clear case of murder 1, seems they should have rendered the verdict today.
So did I . :( Although, given everything unimaginable. I can't help but think if more evidence would of could have been brought in ...

I cannot even imagine the delay....so much evidence against JA

Evidently, the Pinellas 12 got hung up on this and thought that whatever guilty decision they made meant that Casey would automatically get the DP. If they were uncertain and/or didn't understand their instructions, they should have asked for clarification by the Judge. :banghead:

It's interesting to think about timing.

Jodi (the killer) Arias was sitting in jail while the CA trial was playing out. No doubt she watched the television while Jose sold photo's for money, played to the cameras and launched a defense that made no sense. She watched, rapt and interested, as CA walked right out of that jail to freedom.

I could be wrong, but didn't Jodi (the killer) Arias change her story to self defense just about the same time that the CA trial was in full swing (or just ended)?

I think Jodi (the killer) Arias watched that trial and thought, "hey, I'm prettier, sexier and smarter than CA, I can get off too." Not only that, but all the talk about how CA was going to cash in for the giant payday must have had her seeing dollar bills wafting through the air, much like her reply of the "child photo" drifting in the air and landing at her feet.

I blame Jose Baez for this.

Thanks for listening.

My own opinion of course.

I just think there must be some idiot holdouts. I did not just want justice for Travis, I wanted SWIFT justice. If it were these jurors son or husband or brother would they not want the same? And it has already been five years. There should be zero fog in that room. Sometimes I think people who are selected for big trials like this get a little pompous and arrogant and really into thier own importance....like, well, let them all wait on US for a change.

it took 5 years to get this case to trial, thanks to the defense shenanigans. it took 4 months to try it.

don't give up after ONE DAY of deliberations.

I believe 2nd degree is 10-22 years and the judge decides the sentence. Nothing even close to what JA deserves!

I dnt even want to think about 2nd degree. But if that's what she gets, I bet the judge gives her the max sentence of 22 years.

Jodi's reasons for renting car in Redding, CA......2:26.00
She lies like a rug.

[video=youtube;D2auai8iLTo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2auai8iLTo&sns=em[/video]

While patiently waiting I scanned through some You Tube Videos of the trial
Has anyone seen the one called "The Heat Is Juan ( A Juantra)
Perfect one!

Trying to stay positive as this verdict weighs on the heart... on the "good" side of today this message just crossed my desk: Big Cats Rescue did a rescue today of a tiger, 3 bobcats, 2 mountain lions, 2 lynx, a serval and 2 skunks that were living in inadequate chain-link cages and were malnourished, in Kansas. The owner ended up arrested on a multitude of charges, including possessing meth. So... one big win for the day: those sweet animals are heading to a habitat where they will get to run and stretch their muscles, as well as get back to good health.

Anything less than Murder 1, JA would consider a victory. She's already derived enough pleasure from killing Travis...I don't want her to feel even the slightest bit pleased that she got a lesser sentence.

Completely agreed.

I think she got a immense pleasure from trashing Travis with the pedo claims. I think she loved telling the whole world about those claims.

Lmao at whoever mentioned the nekkid pics. Picturing 12 people twisting their necks around & looking at each other, "ew, what IS that?!?

Breaking OT News: Gina DeJesus & Amanda Berry both found alive!!!!

Do you have a link?

Grrrrrr, I nearly just broke my neck running from the kitchen into the living room because I heard JVM saying "something is happening, they are telling us something!".....and it was an officer saying they are blocking the fire exit :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Me toooo. We were tricked!

Grrrrrr, I nearly just broke my neck running from the kitchen into the living room because I heard JVM saying "something is happening, they are telling us something!".....and it was an officer saying they are blocking the fire exit :banghead::banghead::banghead:
:floorlaugh:Me too, i just walked in the door, had left the TV on, and I was like what!

It is upsetting to me that people in our society can lie over and over, manipulate, and make unsubstantiated claims about dead people, and possibly not have to be held accountable.

When Nurmi made that comment about JA I thought that should have mattered, because this case is about her character, and if her own attorney doesnt like her, they SHOULD be asking why.

We have to stop lowering the standards, so our children rise to be better citizens.

I often wonder when the jury asked her why she said she would never be convicted she didn't say because I was fighting for my life.....instead she said I was going to take my life. We all know she said because I AM INNOCENT ....far cry from self defense or heat of passion....
Just said for sympathy and not truth!

MODS!!! there is a terrible twitter acct today - some one saying they are TA and posting autopsy photos - i do not want to post it - but we also need every one to report it to get it shut down - what do i do??????!!!!! how can we get it shut down :(

It concerns me in the Arizona system, where they have all the evidence in the jury room, but more than that, they got to ask questions after every witness.

My thoughts on that would be they should (after 4 months) each know their verdict going in (really they should know this now)

Anything over a day or so, like now...concerns me they are not unanimous.

:tantrum: This late in the day, I am concerned, too. My mind is racing. What if the jurors who asked all the pro-prosecution questions were dismissed, or were made alternates??? Are we now left with another Pinellas 12? This cannot be happening!!! If the jury gets this verdict wrong, and JA walks, then I give up. :banghead: :stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV