Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow this reminded me of Travis and his family/Juan. It could be him if you look closely. It's odd that I ran into this photo on my FB page today (totally unrelated to this case).

elephant.jpg

Arias Jury Deliberations Clock

03:00:00

:drumroll:

Im lost with this, I thought they started at 9am which is 5pm here and its now 7.07pm = 2hours 7mins :confused:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

So true plus Arizona hasn't sequestered a jury in like 80 years, why start now.
That's the kind of background info that HLN producers/researchers should be able to find out with EASE. The THs can debate the merits of sequestration, but discussion should also include that Arizona hasn't sequestered a jury in a very long time (80 years apparently). Therefore the fact that Arias jury wasn't sequestered is in line with precedent.

Howdy!!!!! Just got off work....What's happening? Whats Happening? What's happening?

;)

now it's being reported the court will allow 1 hr for media & family to assemble once verdict comes in

if nobody wants to contribute to a big corp and loves individual artists/sellers, you can find the same type of necklace on ETSY.COM :)

Do the proceeds on this site go to a charity? I am not familiar with them. tia

Going on the record to predict the jurors will deliberate all day, go home and sleep on things, then come back tomorrow morning to make take a vote and announce their verdict by late afternoon.

I know some people desperately want a verdict today, but I have no qualms about jurors taking one sleep before announcing their verdict.

This is based on nothing but my gut feeling.

So the jury will not leave for lunch? They will eat at the courthouse (lunch brought in)

Read everything you can, watch TV and tell the court you feel the defendant if most likely guilty. :seeya::seeya:

Vacation plans intact!

I had jury duty a few months ago. I don't advocate anyone trying to get off a jury, because the system needs honest, decent folks to work properly. That said, there was a young woman who was like the 2nd juror. She answered a lawyer's question about not holding a defendant's 5th amendment right to testify against him by saying she would hold it against him. The lawyer tried to rehabilitate her by explaining the Constitution, etc. But she held firm. She did not get on the jury.

Somebody posted a link to the blog Just Da Truth earlier (you may have already read his piece about his psycho stalker ex-girlfriend).

I wanted to quote a very interesting paragraph from this article:

I think part of her attraction to Travis was that he exhibited a wealth of emotions. I think she was fascinated by his range. She didn't care about his financial wealth, she was much more interested in his emotional wealth. Travis was the perfect mirror for Jodi. Through him she could learn how to be 'normal'. It makes sense when you stop and think you rarely, if ever, hear about psychopaths stalking other emotionally bankrupt individuals. You never hear about one psychopath brutalizing another. Psychopaths don't flock together, other than in clinical situations. Psychopaths are turned off by other psychopaths because their pathologies are always in conflict. They need and seek out 'normal' people with normal compassion and empathy, so they can flourish. Psychopaths are predators to some degree. They're not looking for people to commiserate with, they're looking for people to emotionally pillage.

See the whole article here: http://.blogspot.com/

Thank you for posting this. I've been trying to put my finger on something I've seen in Arias, and this is it.

I'm worried about the "why didnt she kill him while he was sleeping" quesrion causing doubt for the jury. But wasn't the roommate home at that time? Did I miss Juan making this point during closing?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Because she wanted to have that one last romp with him in bed, to prove she still had that hold over him, despite what he had said to her on the 26th.

She wanted to get him in the shower for a clean kill and easy clean up. She didn't expect he'd be able to fight back and get out of the shower.

The picture shown of Travis and JA (where she's wearing the bathrobe) reminded me that they weren't much different in height. Yes, he weighed more, but she wasn't much shorter than he was. I hate to, but I have imagined her doing it. It's horrible.

Jodi was fit and in full adrenaline mode. So was Travis, hence the brutality. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members